• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The Boethiah Cultist turned out to be the better fighter in every respect. To put it simply, the Old Orc's AI is pure horse shi*. He got lucky a few times, but the Cultist kicked his as*. The Cultist even wins consistently with an inferior weapon. I'd originally planned a lot more pictures, and RP explanations, but after sitting through the Cultist pwning every fight with the Old Orc (who I was so hyped about), I'm just too dispirited. Here are all the fights the Orc won, and a fraction ones the Cultist won.

20140223_143230.jpg
20140223_144409.jpg
20140223_144955.jpg
20140223_153032.jpg
20140223_153222.jpg
20140223_155201.jpg
20140223_160049.jpg
20140223_160529.jpg

Staff member
Well, what should I go with? Old Orc or Cultist?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
The Cultist. The Orc is like so last couple of hours ago. Besides, you said the orcs AI sucked. Time to put Bob-Bob-Shabob down. Find a nice place for him.

Staff member
We have had no new entrees for the thread. Me thinks there are many milk drinkers outthere. As for those if us concerned with the Conjuration challenge, are we going to allow necromantic healing? Also I wish the Dremora Markynaz had some enchantable slots... so badas*... but I can't make him strong enough for the challenge...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
No one has noticed that Timdall managed to marry the ugliest person in Skyrim.

Maramal: "You may kiss the bride!"
Timdall: "Yeah, I think I will pass. Maybe a handshake? A nod in agreement?"

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Who was it?

We have had no new entrees for the thread. Me thinks there are many milk drinkers outthere. As for those if us concerned with the Conjuration challenge, are we going to allow necromantic healing? Also I wish the Dremora Markynaz had some enchantable slots... so badas*... but I can't make him strong enough for the challenge...

I never use necromantic healing on my thralls. I just rely on their massively enchanted gear to keep them alive... and detect dead when they eventually re-die...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

Who was it?

Viola, the Hagraven of Windhelm with a mansion in which she lives in. I liked the Mansion and her bones are brittle. They might break and she may be stuck on the floor for weeks until she dies of thirst.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I am actually gonna attempt as many of the different challenges in attempt to run the gauntlet so to speak.. I like the progress you guys are making thus far

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I agree with using the cultist. Obviously both are good fighters but you know the cultist is willing to dedicate himself fully to something, he's a freakin cultist.

Staff member
I'll have my next chapter of progress up soon. I don't want to put too much on the page, else my phone would never be able to load it.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I have some pictures to show the antics of Timdall.

Looks like Viola wants something... and it begins with D...

2014-02-24_00002_zpsc868a2d8.jpg

Time to start the quest up the mountain. Fly spotted horse! Fly!

2014-02-24_00003_zps8575d943.jpg

Made it up to High Hrothgar easily. That was not the hard part...

2014-02-24_00004_zpsba5e2879.jpg

Oww...

2014-02-24_00006_zps1f1b0e57.jpg

2014-02-24_00005_zps1047140b.jpg

2014-02-24_00007_zps533c4de7.jpg

Lets try that again...

2014-02-24_00008_zpsc31a24bf.jpg

Ha! Notch's Pickaxe is mine. Time for 500 ore veins!

2014-02-24_00009_zps97fdccce.jpg

Now what should I call my horse? He served me so well. I will never climb a mountain in Skyrim again without one...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I will throw in this little gem for everyone as well...

2014-02-24_00010_zpsa7e7a705.jpg

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
What!? WTF?? Is she really a hagraven :confused::confused::confused: ?????

No, I used console commands to change her race for that picture. But honestly, there really is not a large difference.

If I could find a way to keep her Hagraven, I may as well. Although it usually reverts after exit out of the game.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
You want more. Nazeem in two styles:

2014-02-24_00012_zpsb71b6ad0.jpg

Nazeem apparently lost everything in a drunk investment in the Mudcrab Makeup Business. Dirty politics I tell you. Lost all sanity, and thinks he still is important. Then he offered me to show him his makeup. He put it on. Not much of an improvement...

2014-02-24_00011_zpsec6c15b7.jpg

Still have your head in the clouds, Nazeem. Keep on dreaming, friend...

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Falmer Nazeem is how he should have to stay

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
What mod were you using on your videos to make your guy look like an elegant swordsman and not a tense milk-drinker who hasn't bloodied his blade?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm glad that comes through in his appearance, that was actually what I was shooting for with his design almost to a T.

Mod-wise, there are multiples in play here. Main physical appearance one is "better males" which gets rid of the vanilla blocky-looking appearance. I have several animation ones in play that deal with combat action. I'll look the names of those up because off the top of my head I'm can't remember them

On top of the mods, I also specifically made him taller than average but lesser than average weight. Kinda fits better with his genetic makeup from his mother being elven and father being Redguard. Making him look younger than the usual character was also a goal as he was supposed to be around 19 at the start of the game

-- [EDIT] --
XP32 Maximum Skeleton - changes some basic structure
Player Headtracking - does make a bit more natural animations, though primarily more in play w/ idle animations
More Killmoves for All Weapon Types - Adds more variety of kill moves
HighRes Facemaps by Genox - I think this was actually incorporated in the more encompassing "better males" mod which did similar higher res meshes and textures to the whole model
Enhanced Character Edit - Really good one that gives a whole lot more detailed controls to character creation menus.
Fine Face Textures by Urshi - Better detailed facial features
Final Younger Characters - Gives a bit more visual variety in age spectrum

Most if not all of those are from Nexus, some are simultaneously available on Steam too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts