Spoiler The Dark Brotherhood - Who did you kill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who did you kill in "With Friends Like these"

• Total voters

Speech500

As your initiation into the Dark Brotherhood, you must kill one of three People. Who did you Kill?

Speech500

I was told by an extremely unreliable friend that if you let the Argonian go, they later come back and repay you with money.

I am not sure about the validity of this quote, as it is infact a Khajiit.

On another thought, do you think you can pickpocket the hoods off of their heads if you have enough pickpocket?

By the way, I killed the French guy as soon as he spoke for the reason of being french.
I am pretty sure thats the thief, because nords are cool and therefore not french.
Sadly, i had just learned fire rune but did not know what it did so before i killed the french guy with an arrow, i put a fire rune i nfront of him. he fell on the fire rune and it killed all of the other hostages.....

Skyrimosity

I gladly killed the thief first with my sword, the woman with a firebolt, and the mercenary with a bow to the head. It was my pleasure to kill each and everyone in different ways because my High Elf was OBVIOUSLY superior to all pathetic losers who were captured by one woman who later dies.

Dragonfang

"Alas Negras en la Helada."
I killed astrid.

Then i free the mercenary and the women... I killed the other scumbag there.

Then i went to the dark brotherhood and kill all of their members which was fun... Srsly, it wouldn`t happen if they just dont seen like 5 assassins to kill me, i know they were doing their job, but srsly...

Skyrimosity

But now you'll never get Shadowmere! Seriously, that horse cleared out nearly an entire Imperial camp while I killed a few people with arrows sneaking around.

Dragonfang

I have frost as my loyal companion. He is the only light that preceds the darkness of the Riften Thieves Guildmaster and their legenday 2 Swords, Nightingale Blade and Winter Madness... When you see the white horse running like the winter wind, be prepared...

Skyrimosity

My Shadowmere will kill your Frost like the Dragon did when I tried to do that quest. Bad time for a random dragon attack :sadface: Another time for bad random dragon attack I was talking to my wife outside Markarth and then POOF blood dragon comes out of nowhere and kills her.

Dragonfang

Is imposible to kill frost, cause its shadow will kill you at the instant... Cause im his shadow.

COME ON I BACKSTABBED ASTRID LOL! Actually was pretty lol... A guildmaster of a professional assassin guild being killed by a guy who just dissapear... IN FRONT OF HER.

But come on...

Panthera

Don Gato
I was told by an extremely unreliable friend that if you let the Argonian go, they later come back and repay you with money.

I am not sure about the validity of this quote, as it is infact a Khajiit.

On another thought, do you think you can pickpocket the hoods off of their heads if you have enough pickpocket?

By the way, I killed the French guy as soon as he spoke for the reason of being french.
I am pretty sure thats the thief, because nords are cool and therefore not french.
Sadly, i had just learned fire rune but did not know what it did so before i killed the french guy with an arrow, i put a fire rune i nfront of him. he fell on the fire rune and it killed all of the other hostages.....
What Argonian? There is only Nord, Khajiit and human female (I don't know what race she is). And where did you find a french guy? The thief is Khajiit and he is more like russian gypsie.

Answer to question. I killed them all I couldn't stand a coward nor rapist nor the annoying lady.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts