The Dark Brotherhood Sent there Assassin after me

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Never had an assassin come after me, must be scared of me.
Can an assassin come after me if I've already joined the Dark Brotherhood?
I don't think so. I know that they don't obey the 5 tendon, but they don't attack their own. As far as I know.

Athena9008

Before you start the dark brotherhood or the thieve's guild you can randomly loot stuff, but you wouldn't be able to sell stuff to the fences until after you join the thieve's guild. as soon as you join up you have to be careful who you steal from because some houses are protected. delvin malloy wrote a book called the shadow marks i recommend you carry this on you at all times so you don't forget the symbols. mavin has contacts with the brotherhood so she won't hesitate to send out a few people if you made her po'd, which is one possibility, i also noticed you get a random thief on your a$$ too. if you can figure out whose sending the contracts on you, you can call the person out. I've only seen this done once, because it's hard to determine who sent the person after you. personally i've only gotten the thieve's after me, but the good thing about these guys is they're easy to kill and have high value treasure on them. so if you get the lockpickng perk to find 50% more special treasure then i think it would be more beneficial.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
I was doing the MQ for awhile now, and im on the part to go to (SPOILERS??) Sky Haven Temple near the Forsworn. I was going up the road going to Markarth on the left side to the FORSWORN (Its to the left if you stand infront the entrance to the Temple) and a Dark Elf came running down with daggers trying to kill me. I looked at him REALLY good and i went " FFFFFF DARK BROTHERHOOD! YOU KNOW I WANNA JOIN TOO :3". Then my best friend in the future, sent someone to assasinate me because someone did the Black Sacrament. I BELEIVE ITS SVEN. CAUSE I HELPED THE ELF INSTEAD OF HIM XD. I dont want to kill out all of the Dark Brotherhoods ><; I want their money.

KITTEH

Khajiit
Do the quest in Windhelm for the boy you'll get a note that says we know then you sleep and your kidnapped

It kind of sucks how you can't really figure out who sent the assassin. Even with the thugs, where it says the client's name on the letter, you can only engage in normal dialogue options. No option for "You sent the thugs after me!" , only "Sure is a nice day!" or "Got anything for me to do?".

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
So I started a new game today. I did some smithing in Riverwood, went through Bleak Falls Barrow, and was on my way to Whiterun for the first time when a Dark Brotherhood assassin attacked me. It was the morning after I was carted into Helgen. I was at level 4. Hadn't stolen anything, hadn't attacked anyone (except bandits at Bleak Falls Barrow). I'd spoken to all of four people—Ralof, Gerdur, Lucan, and Delphine. So... why the hell did someone want me dead?!

TheLumpyLump

So I started a new game today. I did some smithing in Riverwood, went through Bleak Falls Barrow, and was on my way to Whiterun for the first time when a Dark Brotherhood assassin attacked me.

I feel you, exact same thing and I have no idea why... I ran away cos I was like wtf?, ran into whiterun stables with this duel wielding lunatic chasing me and he promptly gets caught by Farkas the companion, who spontaneously knees him in the face and kills him.

Well that was really fl*ffing random.

feliciano182

So I started a new game today. I did some smithing in Riverwood, went through Bleak Falls Barrow, and was on my way to Whiterun for the first time when a Dark Brotherhood assassin attacked me. It was the morning after I was carted into Helgen. I was at level 4. Hadn't stolen anything, hadn't attacked anyone (except bandits at Bleak Falls Barrow). I'd spoken to all of four people—Ralof, Gerdur, Lucan, and Delphine. So... why the hell did someone want me dead?!

You sure you didn't do Faendal's quest ?

I always like looking at the contracts off of their corpse (same thing with hired thugs, etc). It does make you feel a bit important. Just think they should be a bit more skilled and be able to take more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts