The Dark Brotherhood Sent there Assassin after me

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

ya s
I recently discovered a room inside of a house of a well-known character where the Black Sacrament was obviously being preformed (won't spoil incase there's something more to it later down the road). Makes me wonder if they're the one who wanted me dead...
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Jorday111

Yeah walking to solitude and I see this dual wielding kajitt running straight towards me I drew my sword took one swing and it went to a killing cutscene of me decapitating this wanna be assassin then threw his body off a cliff lol

So did I (again) and killed him/her (again) and stole some of their stuff (AGAIN)

SHEESH can I EVER go out hunting without an assassin trying to kill me??

ill wil

I don't get the point of this thread?
I'm guessing ppl experienced some unknown assassin wanna be in the wilderness...(Maven's doing I guess).......

Torak

I saw an assasin at the bridge and after i climbed from the cliffs. Assasin was a little obvious sprinting towards so I picked him off before she reached me.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
It's a sad day when members of the Dark Brotherhood are looked upon as, 'weak', and, 'easy to kill'.

Phenom

I don't get the point of this thread?
Sorry Mr. Iknoweverythingaboutthegame if this bothers you.

Anyways, I got one of these guys attacking me too. Which is why I wonder why everyone wants to join this Guild. My next mission is to find them and wipe them all out.

ill wil

Ya The Dark brotherhood lost it's appeal to me when Shadowmere simply vanished. And another thing....what's the deal with two sets of uniform and no face covering for my character?

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Ive had hired thugs, dark brotherhood, and the thalmors come after me...fluff all the haters

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Ya The Dark brotherhood lost it's appeal to me when Shadowmere simply vanished. And another thing....what's the deal with two sets of uniform and no face covering for my character?

1st. my damn shadowmere did that too!!! i was soooo pissed!!! and 2nd. the nightingale armor covers your face..

Dvalin

1. Shadowmere never completely vanishes. If he dies or disappears, go back to the pond where you "found" him. You're welcome ;)

And 2. The DB hood with the cowl covering your face is a piece of Ancient DB armor that you recieve a quest for from the Dunmer,...unfortunately if you have finished the entire DB questiline, that specific quest is unavailable for reasons you already know...

I have read the mask glitches for certain races and will show a regular hood.

ill wil

1. Shadowmere never completely vanishes. If he dies or disappears, go back to the pond where you "found" him. You're welcome ;)

And 2. The DB hood with the cowl covering your face is a piece of Ancient DB armor that you recieve a quest for from the Dunmer,...unfortunately if you have finished the entire DB questiline, that specific quest is unavailable for reasons you already know...

I have read the mask glitches for certain races and will show a regular hood.

Ok......for 1. That damn horse done found a new master cuz he/she is no where.....I stayed at that pond for days and nothing....for some reason if I leave and fast travel back the same soldier attacks me.
and for the race issue i use a redguard and it shows a a regular hood....grrrrr!! lol

I was also attacked but by an argonian, I took the note and it didn't specify what I did or who I "crossed", thank gosh though because there was a dragon not that far from me but I managed to kill the assassin and the dragon

I was also attacked but by an argonian, I took the note and it didn't specify what I did or who I "crossed", thank gosh though because there was a dragon not that far from me but I managed to kill the assassin and the dragon
I read the note and it said
"As instructed, you are to eliminate _____ by any means necessary. The Black Sacrament has been performed- somebody wants this poor fool dead.
We've already received payment for the contract. Failure is not an option.
~Astrid"

StartinT

The first quest-line I ever did was the dark brother hood one... I actually rather stumbled upon it and was kidnapped... Then slaughtered all three of the innocent people etc... I wish I would've waited because an attempt on my life by a real assassin and not just a mosy group of thugs would've been a thriller! I still mourn for the brotherhood sanctuary as well :'(

Neriad13

Premium Member
Man, I got jumped by the stupidest assassin ever. I was turning a bend in the road to Windhelm when the assassin, dressed in dark red against a white background jumped out from behind a bush, yelled "I've finally found you!" and charged straight at me. He...really doesn't understand stealth, does he?

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Never had an assassin come after me, must be scared of me.
Can an assassin come after me if I've already joined the Dark Brotherhood?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts