• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Intro: The Black Court

Deep within the southern forests of Skyrim, two figures clad in long black hooded robes, walked briskly towards the Jarl Mountains. The cool night air biting at what skin is exposed. The pair spoke in hushed tones as they walked.

"Why tonight? Couldn't this wait some other time?" The girl, barely along in her years to be of age, asked clearly annoyed.

Her companion, was not much older than she. He spoke calmly and quietly. "It is what is demanded of us. Now, hush."

The two arrived at a pair of large double doors at the base of the mountains. The body of a fox cradling a human skull, occupied the smooth black metal of the doors. The man pressed his palm against the metal and the doors swung in, revealing a large chamber. Decorative carvings covered the walls; candles lit the way to another set of doors in the same fashion of the ones outside.

The two continued to the other side of the chamber, the doors closed behind them as the set in front of them opened. Another chamber stood before them, those in clad in black stood in a circle around a large statue of a woman situated upon a throne of human bones with a fox in her lap; candles encircled the group.

A figure stepped out of the circle and approached the two. The figure pushed back the hood of the cloak to reveal and old woman, tribal markings covered her brow and cheeks. She clasped her hands together.

"So, you two finally decided to show up? Good, now we can begin." She said in a raspy voice.

The man nodded and took his place in the circle, the young girl and the old woman soon followed. The group began to chant in a long forgotten language, their voices going louder with each line. After the last line the young man fell to the ground in a heap, and the old woman simply smiled.

He awoke with a start and looked up. Before him, sat the goddess Kysa. She sat on a throne made of human bones, a black red-eyed fox sat upon her lap.

"Welcome to the Black Court, Sephir." Kysa said with a malicious smile.

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
Originality: 8/10
Lore Level: 9/10
Character Depth: 6/10
Other Notable Features: Well done attaching this to Skyrim TES. Keep posting. I also love your descriptions of the surroundings.
Confusing Level: 2/10

It's pretty straightforward so far, an I hope I see a follow up to this fanfiction. Great depth, and good descriptions for the surrounding of the characters.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 1: Akrian

Sephir stood completely still, his eyes transfixed on the woman before him. A mixture of fear and awe began to creep upon him. "Sabre Cat caught your tongue, mortal?" The goddess spoke in her cool, alluring voice. The black fox upon her lap leaped down as the goddess rose from her throne. Kysa strode toward him and began to look him over. "Is it just me, Xiathan, or are the worshippers becoming more attractive by the century?" Kysa flashed a devilish smile. "Or perhaps, it is just this one." Sephir dropped to his knees and bowed low. "Blessings to the dead, who once lived strong. Blessings to the faithful scavenger-" "Enough child." The goddess crouched down and lifted his head with gentle hands. "There is no need for that now. Be on your feet so that you may see your new home."

Sephir stared at Kysa with confusion. "My new home? What is it you are talking about, my Lord?" Kysa pulled him up onto his feet. "Is that not what you prayed for? A chance to be in Akiran, the land of the dead?" "Yes." Kysa smiled. "Welcome home then, my child."

With a flick of her wrist, the wall to Sephirs right vanished, revealing a lush and beautiful forest. People young and old walked between the enormous trees. The sky was the most beautiful part, colors of gold and red made the sky looked like the sun had bursted. Stars covered the sky in a brilliant display, two large moons hovered close together in the sky. One moon was a pale orange while the other was a soft blue. Sephir turned and looked at Kysa. "This, all this, is Akiran?" Kysa nodded. "This is only a fragment of this realm."

Sephir's shock began to wear off, he turned around and faced the goddess. His breath was stolen from him. The statues and descriptions of Kysa couldn't match the real thing. She was stunning, she had long dark hair that faded to white at the ends. She was not tall, but not short either. She was slightly tanned. She wore a long black robe with white embroidery, it showed her midriff and most of her legs. She had a sharp face and long pointed ears, much like an elfs. "You're beautiful.", he said with awe. Kysa smiled lightly. "Thank you. Now come, I will take you to your room. "

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 2: Home

Sephir followed quickly behind Kysa. They came to large decorative doors, with a flick of Kysa's wrist they opened. It was a bed chamber, large decorate furniture dotted the room. Sephir stood in awe before regarding the two women stood in front of them.

"Alorinia and Nivinia will provide you with anything you require. The realm of Akiran is nearly completely open to you, all i ask is that you do not enter the door in the north hall." Kysa clasped her hands together. "I believe that is it. You are free to leave Akiran whenever you wish, however when you return to Tamriel things could be very different."

"How so? Why would I wish to leave? This place is beautiful." Sephir smiled. "It's everything i could ever want."

Kysa made a sound of amusement. "Then everything should be to your liking. Now, if you'll excuse me." Kysa turned and walked out of the chamber, the doors closing behind her.

Sephir fell back on the four poster bed. "This truly is amazing. If I may, how long have you two been here?"

The two women bowed their heads. Sephir truly got to study them for the first time. They were elves, it was impossible to tell whether they were Bosmer or High Elf. They had high cheekbones and sharp faces. They were tall in stature, however Sephir dwarfed them by at least three inches, with Sephir being five feet and eleven inches tall. The one known as Alorinia was the first to speak.

"I have been here nearly six hundred years, I was a witch before I died." Alorinia smiled.

Sephir sat up. "So, does everyone come here when they die? Or is it just those who worship Kysa?"

Nivinia was the next to speak. "I-i-it's hard to explain..."

Alorinia interrupted. "Not every individual comes here. Those who worship the Nine or Eight, whatever you prefer, go to Sovngarde. That's if you are a Nord..."

Nivinia spoke up. "We think it just depends on what you believe. I've been here for fifty years by the way. I was a lady-in-waiting for a princess in Summerset Isle."

Sephir smiled. "Ah, I see. Well then, thank you for talking with me."

The two smiled at each other and spoke in unison. "You're welcome Sephir. Welcome home!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts