1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The Corrupted Guardian

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Hlíf 'Ulfr

Hlíf 'Ulfr Princess Pants

I can only hope that Kivuli will see my true intentions much more clearly than you, as I had no intention of being condescending. Kiv, if you read this I hope that in my replies I've made that clear. Daryl, if you have any further commentary you are welcome to message me. Though I wouldn't worry about that hypothetical as I doubt it will ever be an issue.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon Well-Known Member

Well, I actually wouldn't mind you picking apart one of my future CC's tbh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim

@Hilf 'Ulfir

O_O

That was sorta my first reaction to the wall of text. xD I will say when I was first creating Kivuli at all I could not find any bit of lore that explicitly stated Argonians and Khajiit were incapable of breeding. In all honesty I pinned Argonians as some kind of mammal-amphibian, since the female Argonians bear mammary glands for which 'mammals' are named for and can breathe underwater like amphibians/fish while seeming to bear lungs like a terrestrian animal's. Though I was also thinking of completely going with a new character instead, as within the time period I've discerned that Kivuli is indeed not fit for assassin lifestyles. I do understand your point about the factions, at the time of creation I was going by how the Game treated you as the Dragonborn, in which they treat you like they would a Nord. It may take a while for me to get a new CC up as I have to look through the entire review, but I do appreciate the depth. I got what I asked for, essentially, and I thank you.

Edit: Alright, I saved your review to my desktop and I've decided to eschew this character and go with a non hybrid at all what so ever. It would just be simpler, and the liberties I usually take aren't allowed here, which I will go with because they make sense. (I strongly dislike 'Pokemon Rules' when it comes to breeding. x.x' It just feels so creatively limiting and sort of unfair to the paternal half of the pair you know? But I digress, I'm just complaining for the sake of complaining here.) I'll get to work on a new CC right away.

• Like Like x 2
    #1963 Kivuli_The_Khajit, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  4. Hlíf 'Ulfr

Hlíf 'Ulfr Princess Pants

I'm glad you found it useful as that was all I really hoped for. Don't let this discourage you from writing however and know that if you should need help or have questions, though I am by no means the most knowledgeable on the subject, you are welcome to send me a pm. I would primarily focus on what races have the same reproductive systems internally when creating hybrids and having lineage properly planned. However if you'd rather simplify I can see that being valid as well. Its really the realistic personality and flaws to a character that make them unique and pop in my mind, not so much the race and other such oddities.

@Kivuli_The_Khajit

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim