• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Damn, I saw Blackdoom's post right after i posted my intro. Should i edit in something else instead?
    Maybe. First off, does Baroth have a proper motive for bumping into us, or simply because the story demands it? I'd like to be able to justify the events of the story. I skipped to the ending part that had you bump into us, so I will have to read the rest when I have more time.

You might want to edit it to include details from Blackdoom's post, or simply edit it out until Blackdoom comes back to coordinate it with you.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Ah, I see. Yes, Baroth did have a motive for bumping into you guys, which was to get your attention and to follow him. How about I just edit in the deeds of Blackdoom's post and when he gets back, we can hash this out.

Staff member
    Great post Baroth! You nailed it. I will give you rep after I read the fight, if it is good.

In our test, we were given poor equipment and pretty blunt weapons, in an attempt to force our party to incapacitate our foes before getting the command to execute them. I am not asking you to edit your post, I quite like that it is different and it does fit, as evaluations can be vastly different from case to case. It is just something that should be addressed as a difference so as to not confuse our readers, if we have any.

Staff member
    If Cap doesn't show soon, I will have to begin on the post that will remove him from the RP and begin to, hopefully, set gears in motion for the rest of you who currently don't have much to do.

Staff member
    In the mean time, I think I can do better with some of the CCs I created previously, as they were more or less rough drafts.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Great post Baroth! You nailed it. I will give you rep after I read the fight, if it is good.

In our test, we were given poor equipment and pretty blunt weapons, in an attempt to force our party to incapacitate our foes before getting the command to execute them. I am not asking you to edit your post, I quite like that it is different and it does fit, as evaluations can be vastly different from case to case. It is just something that should be addressed as a difference so as to not confuse our readers, if we have any.

Acknowledged. I'll be sure to go ahead right now and gloss over the intro to edit those details in and do a general dusting of the paragraphs. Not to spoil anything, but, the fight will be interesting for sure, if you liked my choice in how Baroth was handled in captivity.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    ALLLLRIGHT! I just finished editing my intro post. The two edits were near the dotted line. When Baroth was pushed into that room and was about to fight, just above the line. And then after, below the dotted line, when Baroth entered the mess hall. That whole part was redone, with some dialogue at the end, so check it out.

Staff member
    I will now begin working on my post, and will probably be going to sleep afterwards. I have been near restless these past few days anyways. I regret to say that Cap will be removed. This post will mostly only effect Daryl, as I would like more time for me, Blackdoom, and Fellowknight to get some IC awesomeness going. Then, depending on how things go, the pace should pick up exponentially as we get closer to our first round in the arena! *rubs hands together evilly* Brace yourself Nathan! There's no Wizard and Confessor to save you now!

Staff member
    Posted. Daryl, you have the reins for this, more or less. There are a few details you may need, and I will provide them in a PM.

As for Blackdoom and Fellowknight, we'll get working on what happens next as soon as we can get together and coordinate.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Hey, Blackdoom59 and Gidian. Since we're all online now, should we coordinate that post? Or will it be over PM?

Staff member
    We can do it here, or a pm. Doesn't matter, though consider some things you might want to be kept behind the scenes.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Well, I suppose we could discuss it here, since I don't really have much to hide. Or nothing I can think of right now. But if someone does, I have no problems with a PM. Or maybe we could do that anyways. But eh, I'm cool with anything. Thanks for the rep by the way, Gidian.

Staff member
    Well, I suppose we could discuss it here, since I don't really have much to hide. Or nothing I can think of right now. But if someone does, I have no problems with a PM. Or maybe we could do that anyways. But eh, I'm cool with anything. Thanks for the rep by the way, Gidian.
    It's no problem. You went above and beyond with it.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Nice to see this thread kicking again. Especially after I had feared my disappearance may have helped put it under.

I sincerely apologize for having to have you decide how to dispose of Maere. Things had gotten really rough near the end of the year, and I wasn't able to keep up on here, and I felt horrible for just vanishing like I had.

But I have gotten everything sorted, and I have finally found the time and drive to return and face and help correct what I let go awry in my absence. I just hope there is some way I can save her from being removed.

Staff member
    Nice to see this thread kicking again. Especially after I had feared my disappearance may have helped put it under.

I sincerely apologize for having to have you decide how to dispose of Maere. Things had gotten really rough near the end of the year, and I wasn't able to keep up on here, and I felt horrible for just vanishing like I had.

But I have gotten everything sorted, and I have finally found the time and drive to return and face and help correct what I let go awry in my absence. I just hope there is some way I can save her from being removed.
    Don't worry, I have a plan :D You will put us at 6 active members. That means that I need the rest of you on the ball when/if we get further applications. With this party size, the vote from us must be unanimous to accept new members.

I need you guys to look at Dradin's CC in the recruitment thread and vote yeigh or neigh. I am currently getting things edited.

Staff member
    Okay, now Me, Fellowknight, and Blackdoom are working on our side of things. Cap, soon we'll be working on a post for you as well.

And also, EPIC FREAKING JOB DARYL! That was a great post. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and you even made me laugh in the middle of my Dual Credit class earlier with one of the comedic moments in it!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee

A lot of us have had a hard time keeping up late last year until now, so we understand, also I'm pretty sure Maere was just benched. She seems easy to retrieve, but as always, Gidian probably has a plan.

Also thank you for your kind words Gidian XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts