• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    All the characters will eventually get thrown into the games though. Anyone have an idea of what to call them? Name doesn't really matter.

Staff member
    All the characters will eventually get thrown into the games though. Anyone have an idea of what to call them? Name doesn't really matter.
    It does matter, just the name doesnt have to be anything specific.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    I'd like the salmon used in my CC, please.

I'm still confused on this whole arena thing. Are our characters meeting before or after they get involved in the games? Sorry, but we have no foundation for an introduction.

Staff member
    Unless you specifically coordinate meeting another character outside of the games, then we will meet in the games. We will facilitate our escape and what we do from their. Our vendetta can be for the benefit of The Empire, our personal satisfaction, etc. Even money.

Staff member
    We're going to start out working on how to get thrown into the games. Methods for entry range from signing up for it, being forcefully thrown into it as punishment, and things of that nature.

Staff member
    We're all going to have reason to dislike the Emperor, and our personal drives are eventually going to get embroiled in bigger and bigger pictures.

Delusional

Alright, so the first thing we're posting about is our characters getting involved in the games. That means we aren't starting in different places like we were at first, and instead are probably all starting in the Imperial City since that's where the Games will be held.

Delusional

Yeah, salmon. It's in the "more colors" section when you click on the color selector. Go to named colors and find salmon. It's in the bottom right corner area.

Staff member
    Delusionall 5152 said:
    Alright, so the first thing we're posting about is our characters getting involved in the games. That means we aren't starting in different places like we were at first, and instead are probably all starting in the Imperial City since that's where the Games will be held.
    Unless you have a conceivable reason for not being near the city in a way that makes sense with the story and benefits the RP overall, in which case, you can. Impractical though.
    Yeah, salmon. It's in the "more colors" section when you click on the color selector. Go to named colors and find salmon. It's in the bottom right corner area.
    Lmao. I thought you meant something in your CC xD the color flew right over my head.

Staff member
    I'm going to edit the first post to clarify a much as I can without major spoilers.

Skyrimosity

My character, as previously stated, will be forced to fight in the games as punishment for his crime.

I was thinking that maybe Gidian could see his skill and approach him about possible vengeance against the Empire.

Delusional

Hah yeah. Salmon as in the color.

Well I was just confused because at first you said characters would start wherever they wanted to, but now everyone should be starting in the Imperial City in order to make the intro work smoothly. Things just keep changing and there isn't a set, concrete plan of action here.

I figure Alleras just decided to jump in the games for the hell of it. Sure, maybe win some coin, but mostly because why the hell not? He is a washed-up druggie, after all.

Staff member
    My character, as previously stated, will be forced to fight in the games as punishment for his crime.

I was thinking that maybe Gidian could see his skill and approach him about possible vengeance against the Empire.
    Sounds about right. I'll keep it in mind, and we'll see how it develops. Maybe he recognizes Gidian as a former denizen of the palace, they fight, then come to a mutual agreement?

Staff member
    Indeed. I'm going to leave it to you to come up with the motive. You could even try at being a double agent, or a Dominion spy. As long as it makes sense and gets you embroiled into the plot, it's up to you. You could start off outside of the Imperial city, even in another country (though I wouldn't advice it) and I would condone it if you had a good reason and it benefited the story.
    I can see how it can be unclear, I will make sure I'm much more clear in the future.

Staff member
    The color is yours Sky. I edited the Title post. Hopefully it helped clear things up.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Is this still open?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Kay, reserve me a spot. I will post a cc in a bit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts