• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    The Corrupted Guardian

Book One: Death in the Family(18+)

Inspired by several things. This is mainly based off of the original Gidian I thought up and perfected over the years for the purpose of bookwriting. I haven't quite managed to get the book, or many of my ideas together, and have more or less hit a writing and financial wall. So decided to bring my story, at least in part, to the forums to bring some other people into it, and make it come to life. In The Corrupted Guardian, you and several others are going to journey across the world as the world throws all it's got at you part time, and leaves you alone part time. Freedom of choice is going to be a big deal in this RP, and I'm going to do my best to simulate consquences for our actions. There are many paths I could take with this, and I'd like the good people of the forums to help me guide this story along, and stay true to an ES experience. The general direction of the story is going to be geared towards, you guessed it, The Corrupted Guardian. He is going to be the end game of the story as a whole, but he doesn't come in until later. I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls, and I recently looked into the Butterfly Effect, so don't expect this story to always be a very happy one. The story and how it plays out will mostly come down to the decisions we make.

So what say you? Do you have what it takes to brave the world, and face the darkest threat you will ever meet? When the gods themselves tremble, and even the Daedra do not dare gaze into the abyss, will you stand fast and firm? Even if it means your death, will you meet your end for the sake of others? How far can you go before you fall? It's time for you to decide what breaks first: You, or the obstacles that stand before you.

"I am blind and broken. I can no longer resist. I can no longer carry on the fight. I have failed."

This will be an 18+ RP. Standard RP rules apply. No meta gaming, god modding, or otherwise frowned upon behavior. Keep the mature themes as respectful as possible. Don't get carried away with cussing. Be respectful to your fellow RPers. Don't be afraid to throw around positive ratings and feedback, as well as advice. If you spot anything wrong, or don't like something, or feel it could be better, do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. I promise I can take it. If you have any input on which direction the story should take, I'm all ears. Make sure to read the details about book one first.

IF YOU ARE ABSENT OR OTHERWISE MISSING WITHOUT A PROPER EXCUSE OR NOTIFICATION, OR OTHERWISE HAMPER THE PROGRESS OF THE RP, YOUR CHARACTER BECOMES FORFEIT. I have had many RPs die from having to wait and the person never posting. It will not happen again on my watch. That being said, I will make sure your character is treated with as much respect as possible. I won't just kill them, and if there are any problems we can go back and edit them until satisfied. Good writing ability is a requirement, though honest mistakes are accepted. I am kind of bossy and annoying when it comes to consistency and continuity, so I expect mistakes to be fixed with the edit tool. This can be separated into different books for different stories we are going to take on in a LotR or Inheritance type fashion. Don't expect the Corrupted Guardian to show up until the third book equivalent.

BOOK ONE: Death in the Family

The story will take place during the events of TES V: Skyrim. Your character may start wherever and however you wish, within reason. I am okay with you taking the place of any historical characters or NPCs, and even outright replacing them if you want. History is going to be changed up a bit. We're going to have a new Emperor, a strong individual, but one that is determined to drive The Empire into the ground. There is a strange curse currently over the royal family, and the Tyrant Emperor's family seems to be entirely barren... or at least those who've tried to have children do. The king is desperate to have a son, for he is convinced a daughter is worthless for anything but having children. But, there is a prophecy in place that only one of his daughters may have a son, and the eldest has convinced everyone it is her. What did she get for this? One of the worst lives imaginable. But she did it to preserve her sister's innocence. The people don't have much respect for the ruler or his family, but he keeps them entertained with vicious games, new and old. He keeps them content with an extreme intelligence and political manuevering, when love is required he gives the people what they want. When fear is required, he gives them fear. This is the world you start out in. My character card will be coming soon, and expect to be in a gladiator/survival type situation near the beginning, and the story will become more and more complex, the game becoming more dangerous as more and more new variables are introduced. Can you escape the games before they overwhelm you? And even if you do, to what end? To overthrow the Emperor who wronged you? For riches? For some sense of patriotism that drives you to save the Empire? Your motive is yours to control. But beware, because there is more at stake here than you may realize.

In the wake of the Great War, the Dominion and The Empire are in a slow state of recovery. They've prepared themselves to the best of their abilities for the next, inevitable war. Mede is dead, along with his dynasty. In the chaos that ensued, and the haste to crown a new Emperor before the Dominion smelled blood in the water, Frigis Furor Acerbus. This is the Acerbus dynasty, and while the new Emperor had at first seemed like the perfect candiate, he has now shown his hand. He will lead the Empire to ruin, and he is going to drag down anyone else that he can. His motives are not yet known. I will get a CC for him up to give a clearer picture of him, but know for now that he is not to be trifled with.

The goal is to get rid of him, and if we care for the Empire's well being, install strong leadership as fast as possible to prevent the Dominion from immediately siezing on the weakness. However, as we pursue this goal, an ever deepening plot will reveal that much more is at stake. Those oriented with the Aedra and Daedra, if observant, will realize that even the gods themselves are holding their breathe, preparing for something. They are agitated, on edge, and marshalling their forces and power as discreetly as they can.

As for the situation in Skyrim, Frigis is more than happy to let the forces stationed there to bloody and weaken each other as much as possible. The dragons only spice it up. The more bloodshed, fear, anger, mistrust, and corruption, the better. The more chaos and destruction, the more to revel in and smile at. While his intentions are obviously not good for the Empire, to what end, what purpose, does all of this serve?

The "Games" will start out as a simple gladitorial arena type thing. Of course, the games will take place in the Arena in the Imperial capital city. Something you will notice, however, is that the Arena has been considerably expanded. It is significantly larger, encompassing much of the city around it. Many resources were diverted to its construction, and many people's homes and businesses were displaced. The city has spread outward in all directions, becoming more and more populous as people seek things like fame, adventure, glory, and more in the massive city. The games and waste infect people like a poison, blinding them of real issues and problems going on throughout the kingdom. Corruption and all that chaos I was talking about is on the rise. The poverty has risen exponentially. The city, while it may still look impressive, is dieing even as it grows. All the fancy buildings and expensive architecture only serve to cover up what is really happening. The countryside is becoming wilder and more isolated as people flock to the city. If something is not done to remedy things, the Empire will destroy itself, maybe even before the Dominion gets its chance. So far though, the Dominion has been content to watch us suffer. That could change in an instant however, and it is unclear what the Emperor gains from it all.

I would like to make clear that I want this RP to be realisitic, dark, and gritty. Not all of it will be doom and gloom, but you get the idea. I am relatively new to serious writing, and this will be a new and fun experience for me. I hope it also serves to make me more comfortable and confident with my writing. I am confident this RP will be great, provided we see it through to the end. Remember to call me out if you see a mistake or something that could be better. I can take it, and I want this RP to be as good as it can be.

Staff member
    I will write my CC for this story soon, but it's kinda late and I'm tired right now.

Staff member
    I will be editing more details in later.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    I'm interested, though slightly confused and in need of some level of clarification. What exactly is this RP about? Is it just about a group of characters traveling the world facing dangers and perils? What is the meta-RP, the big picture? Why are our characters involved in whatever this is, and what is their goal? Give me some more concrete details and I'm in.

Staff member
    Haha, yeah I should've been more clear. We are going to start out in a destination of our choosing, but the story is going to be that the former Emperor died, and the new emperor is weak and I explained the basis of that in the last paragraph. This is during the events of Skyrim the game, so we need to overthrow the king and install strong leadership quickly and before the Dominion has a chance to seize on the opportunity. We're going to get embroiled in lots of happenings, and your character can start out anywhere, but I recommend the Imperial City. Our first obstacle will be us getting thrown into the Emperor's games in various ways. (If I said king I meant emperor)

Delusional

So for this specific RP, the main plotline will revolve around the current Emperor, and our group of characters, from random backgrounds, are to overthrow this weak Emperor?

When you say we need to overthrow the king because this is during the events of Skyrim, you do mean Emperor, right? Including the bit about Skyrim there is confusing and may muddle what you are really trying to say.

And while every character is from a different background, they will somehow be thrown into the arena and forced to fight in the Emperor's games as the RP's first major event, yes?

And overall, this RP will just be a mosh pit of occurrences and events, trials and tribulations our characters must overcome, right?

Staff member
    I'm going to have four CCs, I will be mainly playing the part of Gidian/ more or less a rookie DM when necessary. I will also have a CC for the two daughters of the king, as well as Knight Fortis.

Staff member
    So for this specific RP, the main plotline will revolve around the current Emperor, and our group of characters, from random backgrounds, are to overthrow this weak Emperor?

When you say we need to overthrow the king because this is during the events of Skyrim, you do mean Emperor, right? Including the bit about Skyrim there is confusing and may muddle what you are really trying to say.

And while every character is from a different background, they will somehow be thrown into the arena and forced to fight in the Emperor's games as the RP's first major event, yes?

And overall, this RP will just be a mosh pit of occurrences and events, trials and tribulations our characters must overcome, right?
    Yes. Is there something wrong with that? Is it a bad idea?

Staff member

Yes. Is there something wrong with that? Is it a bad idea?
    Skyrim as in the game, TES V, give or take a few years The emperor, Mede I think, is assassinated (you can be the one who kills him if you want) and a weak emperor is able to take power in the haste to establish leadership before the Dominion catches wind of a lack of leadership altogether.

Staff member
    I wrote the opening post at like 2 in the morning... sorry about being unclear, but I couldn't sleep.

Staff member
    I'm going to have four CCs, I will be mainly playing the part of Gidian/ more or less a rookie DM when necessary. I will also have a CC for the two daughters of the king, as well as Knight Fortis.
    I am definitely going to be RPing Gidian, the other three will be NPCs unless someone shows particular interest in wanting to RP them.

Delusional

Alright, I see. Well, I'm indeed interested.

Staff member
    If you do indeed decide to join, I will reserve a spot. Do not feel rushed by the forfeit character thing, that's mostly a drastic measure, and is only clearly defined in an attempt to keep people as active as they can be. I will be understanding with it, and I have seen your writing and I know it's well worth the wait.

Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, I'd appreciate it if you sent them this way.

Delusional

Well, I'd like to reserve a spot then.

Yeah I'll be sure to let some others know about this.

Staff member
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm a bit afraid to OP my character though, idk what to expect from other characters yet.

Staff member
    General Information

Name: Gidian "Ire" Draconias

Race: Raised as a Nord

Birth Date: Unknown, assumed the 15th of Hearthfire

Birth Place: Unknown

Birthsign: The Lady

Class: Survivalist/Swordmaster

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Roughly 200 lbs.

Build: Tall, athletic, strong

Laterality: Right Handed

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Marital Status: Single

Properties: None, used to own an estate, but was forced to give it up

Affiliations: Many in Skyrim, including the Thieves Guild and Khajiit Caravans, the nobility, and others. Many that are either much shadier or much more legitimate in nature.

Afflictions: None

Religion: While he is aware of the Aedra and Daedra, he has no love for most of them

Patron Deity: None in particular, although he favors Kynareth because of his upbringing.

Habits: (I'd like to develop these in an RP so it feels more natural)

Hobbies: He doesn't have much time for hobbies, though smithing, reading, and some writing could be considered as such, as well as some others

Positive traits: Strong willed, steadfast, and durable, etc

Negative Traits: Stubborn, ill tempered, callous, etc

Likes/Loves: His brothers and sister, adoptive parents, and honing his skills...

Dislikes/Hates: His adoptive parents, the real parents whom he never knew, The Emperor, base men, weakness (in himself and others), magic...

Fears: Losing his family(two brothers and his sister (sister isn't related by blood), losing his memory, losing his eyesight, losing a hand or leg, inflicting pain upon those close to him...

Aspirations: To take care of his family...

Appearance

Hair Length: medium length, unkempt, not enough to quite make a ponytail or cover his eyes

Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black in the right lighting

Facial Hair: Typically clean shaven

Facial Hair Color: Dark brown when and if he grows it out

Eye Color: Extremely dark brown

Skin Color: Medium skin tone

Scars: Scar on his right shoulder from a cauterized arrow wound, small scratch on the top of his left forearm from a slashing weapon, as well as his left bicep, brutal looking teeth marks from some beast on his right forearm, a horizontal scratch on his left cheek from being grazed by an arrow, as well as a small cut close to his left cheekbone, a few slashes on his torso (as if from a clawed beast of some sort) and finally numerous small cuts on his hands from working with weapons, smithing equipment, and training accidents

Casual Attire: A simple grey tunic and dark trousers, along with an old pair of boots(which are muffled to reduce noise, not with magic, just custom made). Occasionally he dawns a mottled camouflaged cloak if he needs to be particularly stealthy. He also has a durable and very warm black jacket, which he inherited from whatever parents he used to have.

Armour: A set of armour(custom made and of high quality) kind of like the thieves guild, that's black. It isn't as bulky with all the thick leather, but follows more smoothed lines and angles. It also contains more chain-mail and small plates here and there. The boots are built to last, and aid him in negotiating difficult terrain, as well as being stealthy to a degree. The hood is connected with the cloak, and does a very good job of hiding the face, as well as coming with a face mask, allowing him to observe others without them realizing it. His cloak is a mottled green and brown color, which can be folded inside out for winter camouflage, and is made to distort the outline of his body, and generally make him harder to spot. This, and more pockets like the thieves guild armour:

thief-set-m-large.jpg

Credit to "Dark Souls" and FromSoftware and anyone else involved for this picture.

Skills

He is an extremely dangerous and deadly combatant, whether it be in hand to hand combat or with swords, knives, and shields, and many types of throwing weapons. This is a result of brutal and merciless training and conditioning nearly since he could walk. He is hopeless with a bow, and might possibly be able to shoot one to save his life. He is better with a crossbow, but not by much. He has a deep set aversion and dislike (even hate) of magic, and either chooses not to use it or isn't capable.

He is rather stealthy when he chooses to be. He had to stalk many different forms of wildlife when he had to sustain what was left of his family. Sometimes, he had to get within distance to kill them with his hands or other melee weapon. He has extremely steady hands, and this makes him extremely ideal for assassination or pickpocketing. His ability to stealth has been hindered as he grew older and heavier, and he is better in rural environments than he is in urban, but he has experience with multiple forms of intrigue.

He is also good with alchemy, knowing which plants are bad to eat and which are good. He knows them mostly for medical purposes. He is trained with first aid type procedures, and uses his knowledge of alchemy to supplement it. He has concocted poisons before, for hunting purposes, but not much potion brewing.

He can read and write, and has a sharp mind. He has a more diverse set of skills due to the constant search for work to sustain his family. From horseback riding, to politics.

Gear: A steel sword of master quality, well made Saxe knife, and a smaller leaf-bladed throwing knife. His two knives are kept in a dual scabbard on his right, and sword kept in a scabbard on his left. Both are custom made.

History (Currently Being Edited)

Early Life:

Early Teens:

Late Teens:

Adulthood: The current story.

Credit to Rextoret for the format of this CC, and credit to the Ranger's Apprentice books for the scabbard and mottled cloak.

Last edited:

Staff member
    I don't think Knight Fortis' CC is going to be necessary for awhile, and the older sister plays a minor part unless someone steps up to the bat and makes the character their own. I will begin writing Skadi's.

Delusional

I think I'll just use Alleras The Sphinx for this RP. I'll re-post his CC here.

Delusional

Alleras the Sphinx
    AllerasPic2_zpsc38dcf27.jpg

(yes, I know it's a celebrity. It's the best depiction I could find)
    » NAME Alleras
    » ALIAS The Sphinx
    » AGE 29
    » BIRTH DATE 12th of Last Seed, 4E 404
    » BIRTH PLACE Leyawiin, Cyrodiil
    » BIRTH SIGN The Warrior
    » RACE Half Imperial, Half Redguard
    » CLASS Marksman / Ranger
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 6’3”
    » WEIGHT 171 pounds
    » BMI 21.4
    » LATERALITY Ambidextrous
    » SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    » MARTIAL STATUS Single
    » PROPERTIES House in Leyawiin
    » AFFILIATION Local drug dealers
    » AFFLICTIONS Substance Addiction
    » RELIGION Atheist
    » HABITS Polishing his utility dagger, fiddling with his bowstring
    » HOBBIES Throwing apples into the air and skewering them with arrows for practice, getting high on skooma or moon sugar

APPEARANCE
    » HAIR LENGTH Medium length, curly, falls to about his ears
    » HAIR COLOR Jet black
    » FACIAL HAIR Jet black goatee
    » EYE COLOR Black
    » SKIN COLOR Dark brown skin, a happy medium between the dark skin of Redguards and the chestnut skin of Imperials
    » BUILD Moderately slender, yet with toned muscles
    » SCARS Small scar along his brow, usually concealed by his hair
    » ATTIRE [CASUAL] — When not donning his reinforced leather ranger armor, his usual garb is a loose black tunic with a pair of simple trousers.
    » ATTIRE [COMBAT] — Pictured. Image is not mine.

RangerArmor1_zps01dd30c5.jpg

PERSONALITY
    » POSITIVE TRAITS Light-hearted, friendly, persistent, can become serious and focused under pressure, comely, likes to joke
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS Hedonistic, debaucherous, can be cruel and cold in certain situations, sarcastic; when high, careless and strung out
    » LIKES Women, drinking, archery, apples, skooma, moon sugar, heights
    » DISLIKES Law, magic, especially necromancy and dark arts, hist sap, bandits, religion
    » FEARS Magic, being arrested, missing a shot
    » ASPIRATIONS Though Alleras is an excellent marksman, most of his long-term aspirations disappeared when he discovered illegal substances such as skooma and moon sugar.

Alleras is a very easy-going person—especially when his is under the influence of drugs, such as skooma or moon sugar. He is very friendly and outgoing when around people, but he has the tendency to occasionally show his cruel side. He likes to jape with others; he is very sarcastic. Also, though he is very persistent and a diligent worker, he is rather hedonistic and debaucherous, favoring the more pleasurable aspects of life.

COMBAT DIAGNOSTIC
    » FIGHTING STYLE – Alleras is very deft with a bow. Not only is his accuracy excellent, but he is capable of putting a good amount of force behind his shots, allowing for even more range than a standard archer. Though Alleras is very skilled with a bow, he is not a strong melee fighter, or magic wielder. Though he is able to fight in a close quarter skirmish and not be killed, his skills with melee weapons are lackluster, at best. He is inept at casting magic. Also, Alleras is not very adept at sneaking; therefore, he is a primarily combat archer, rather than a stealth archer.

» ATTRIBUTES

» Health – Denotes vitality and the amount of damage able to be taken.
    » Magicka – Denotes amount of magicka and the magical capacity to cast spells.
    » Stamina – Denotes amount of physical energy and the ability to perform strenuous activities.
    » Strength – Denotes physical strength and the ability to deal damage with melee attacks and block melee attacks.
    » Endurance – Denotes physical toughness, the ability to withstand pain, illness, and fatigue.
    » Agility – Denotes balance, coordination, reflex, speed, and steadiness in combat.
    » Intelligence – Denotes ability to learn, reason, plan, solve problems, strategize, ability to comprehend complex ideas and general mental capability.
    » Will – Denotes magical strength, the general ability to cast spells and magicka regeneration.
    » Spirit – Denotes mental toughness, willpower and the ability to keep fighting past fatigue, injuries and one’s own limitations.

Health ■■■■■□□□□□
    Magicka □□□□□□□□□□
    Stamina ■■■■■■■□□□
    Strength ■■■■■□□□□□
    Endurance ■■■■■■■■□□
    Agility ■■■■■■■■■■
    Intelligence ■■■■■■■■□□
    Will □□□□□□□□□□
    Spirit ■■■■■■■□□□

» SKILLS

Master

» Archery – Alleras is a very skilled archer. An almost natural talent, he has excellent accuracy with any bow and arrow, and is able to put a lot of force behind his shots, allowing him a greater range.

» Light Armor – Light armor is the only type of armor that Alleras wears. He dislikes the unnecessary bulkiness of heavy armor, not seeing much use in such protective gear, as he is an archer. Light armor is flexible, allowing for a greater drawback, and in turn, a greater range.

Expert

» Speech – Alleras is very friendly and light-hearted, and seems to have a natural skill regarding the interaction of others. He is able to be serious in times when it is necessary, but can joke around and jape as well.

Adept

» Smithing – Alleras is only as proficient with a forge as he is due to his work as a blacksmith’s assistant when he was a young boy living in Bravil. Though he does not often put this skill to use, he still retains the knowledge of the forge that he learned many years ago, when he had not discovered his deftness with a bow.

Apprentice

» One-Handed – Every warrior needs a back-up plan, and one-handed weapons—specifically daggers—is Alleras’ back-up plan. He is not very skilled in the use of them, by any means, but he can handle them well enough to serve as a last resort in a tough skirmish.

HISTORY

» BEFORE BIRTH – Alleras didn’t know much of his father, other than the simple fact that he was a traveling Redguard mercenary who had stayed briefly in Leyawiin while traveling across the Imperial province. He was supposedly a raunchy man, a drunkard who loved plundering, sex, alcohol and drugs, who had no regard for the well-being of others besides himself.

His mother, Elia, was an Imperial wench, selling her body off to the street scum of the southern Cyrodiilic city in order to earn a meager living so she could support herself—and soon her unexpected son.

Once Alleras’ father had lain with his mother that one fateful night, he departed the city with his companions, never to be seen again. His mother did not notice the pregnancy until it was too late to abort him using the methods of the era. Therefore, Alleras was born—purely out of luck.

» CHILDHOOD [12 years] – Alleras did not remember much of his infant years, only that he was only cared for by his mother for a few years, before he was considered old enough to be thrown out onto the streets—around age 6. He lived a hard life on the squalid streets of Leyawiin, scraping by only because he quickly befriended several other poverty-stricken beggars who helped the young child survive—these friends were the ones who ended up naming him, since his mother cared not enough to give him a proper name.

Alleras lived like this for many years, scrounging up just enough provisions to stay somewhat healthy—or at least alive. Throughout this rather dark phase of his life, Alleras became involved in many shady activities, and soon enough, he developed a quite serious addiction to several substances, such as skooma and moon sugar—substances that were not in short supply in the southern city, thanks to the large Khajiit and Argonian population.

It wasn’t until Alleras was 12 that his life took a turn for the better and start to shape up. Somehow, he became aware of a position of apprenticeship available in one of the smithies of Leyawiin. Jumping at the opportunity to take a step in bettering his life, Alleras made no haste in attempting catch the ear of the blacksmith.

Fortunately, the blacksmith, an Argonian named Tun-Zeeus, was rather desperate; having lost his former apprentice to a raid performed by the Renrijra Krin, and allowed the young teen to become his apprentice.

» TEENAGE YEARS [7 years] – Alleras had absolutely no experience in the art of smithing up until he was taken in my Tun-Zeeus. He was a proud Argonian, prideful of his work; he had no problem teaching the young teen Imperial the basics of the forge

Alleras caught on to the basics fairly well, impressing and pleasing his master. Though he didn’t necessarily like being a blacksmith and working the forge, it was a lot better of a situation than the one he had been living just a year back, so he didn’t mind.

Three nondescript years later, Alleras found a thrown out bow lying in an alley. Curious, he took the beat-up wooden bow and returned to the smithy to forge himself a few arrows to fire, just for the fun of seeing how awful he was at it.

Surprisingly, once he had completed the set of iron arrows, mounted a makeshift target in out behind the back of the smithy, and sent an arrow whistling through the air, he discovered that he had a natural talent for archery.

Not knowing what to do with this skill, he continued as an apprentice of Tun-Zeeus; he spent more and more of his free time out in the back with that aged bow and a quiver of arrows, firing bolts of wood and iron through the air to implant themselves in the target he jury-rigged.

Eventually, at age 19, after almost four years of diligent practice, Alleras decided to set out, leaving Tun-Zeeus, The Dividing Line, and Leyawiin behind, ready to scour the world for jobs that would put his fine-tuned skill to work.

» YOUNG ADULT YEARS [11 years] – Alleras departed Leyawiin with little but the cheap leather armor he bought in the market on his back and his bow. The next few years consisted of a lot of wandering around Cyrodiil, spending most of the funds he took with him on general provisions and drugs, which he still had a severe addiction to.

Eventually, Alleras slowly found work. Most of the jobs available were quite simple; he didn’t mind, because it was money, and money meant more skooma or moon sugar.

Soon enough, work seemed to find Alleras, and he began to make a steady stream of income, and was finally able to have coin left over after his usual binge spending on drugs to purchase new equipment. He continued to work as a mercenary, putting his skills to the test as he traveled across Cyrodiil.

Latest posts