Info The Corrupted Guardian Recruitment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I'm still here, just been real busy during work days.
    Also, if Dradin's in too, then I reckon Garret and Jo'Akar would know eachother.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Fellowknight character is rather old. Idk how much he wants to reveal, so that's all I can say. (Sorry fellowknight, if you wanted to keep it under the wraps, but I read the CC WAY back in the day when you posted into the character storage thread)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    I'm still here, just been real busy during work days.
    Also, if Dradin's in too, then I reckon Garret and Jo'Akar would know eachother.
    Probably not the most acquainted. Jo was really put in a small room in the Ratway and left to his devices.
    Fellowknight character is rather old. Idk how much he wants to reveal, so that's all I can say. (Sorry fellowknight, if you wanted to keep it under the wraps, but I read the CC WAY back in the day when you posted into the character storage thread)
    Oops?

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details

Its quite alright. I'm sure you all noticed how I left that little reference to his age, in this thread. It was in his history. "forgotten as both a hero, and an immortal." That gives you an idea of how old he is. And the fact that he was born and raised in Early, healthy Atmora only hints more at just how old he is.

Everyone is able to read his CC as writers, but no one's characters how old he is, unless he himself tells them IC.

Skyrimosity

Nice CC, Dradin. Nice to see you again, as well.

Staff member
    The vote now has to be unanimous (or at least a large majority, if some of us are unavailable) in order for Dradin to join. Cap recently made his return, and that means we now have 6 filled slots. That is a comfortable party size. However, if you guys think we can go bigger, and that applicants are worthy, there is no real limit to the number of members I will accept.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Concerning Dradin's CC, he has my vote. I liked the idea of his CC, though, if you'll take no offense and excuse me, there has been a certain abundance of old vampires and drug-using characters lately. Nothing wring with it, so don't get me wrong. It is interesting, however.

I'm ready to move with Baroth, though I have yet to actually type his reply, but i'll get started on it once we figure out what we're going to do as far as a joined post or separate posts goes.

Up to you guys, Gidian and Blackdoom. Everybody involved, actually. With a joined post, we can easily skip past all of the exchange and what not. Separate post will take time, allowing for others to post their...re-tros? Return posts, in the meantime.

Staff member
    Concerning Dradin's CC, he has my vote. I liked the idea of his CC, though, if you'll take no offense and excuse me, there has been a certain abundance of old vampires and drug-using characters lately. Nothing wring with it, so don't get me wrong. It is interesting, however.

I'm ready to move with Baroth, though I have yet to actually type his reply, but i'll get started on it once we figure out what we're going to do as far as a joined post or separate posts goes.

Up to you guys, Gidian and Blackdoom. Everybody involved, actually. With a joined post, we can easily skip past all of the exchange and what not. Separate post will take time, allowing for others to post their...re-tros? Return posts, in the meantime.
    Currently Daryl wants to post first, then we can have our perspective catch up to events that go on with that side.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Dradin has my vote, and if he's accepted, I look forward to Jo'Akara's interactions with Garret.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    If I do get in (looks like I need only 1 more vote) then where would you rather have me, as one of the arenas medical staff or an actual gladiator? There was mention at some point that people could become staff in the IC.

Staff member
    If I do get in (looks like I need only 1 more vote) then where would you rather have me, as one of the arenas medical staff or an actual gladiator? There was mention at some point that people could become staff in the IC.
    The choice is up to you. If you get accepted, then if you and @CapObvious decide to, you can both work in the medical department. I'd let you both have complete creative freedom with it (though I can provide you with details if you want or need them). I also have a plan to tie you two into things the story progresses, if you go that route. However, it would be splitting the party, and you two might end up on your own for awhile.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    I would think Jo'Akar would be better suited for the medical field. But whatever the group wants

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    Not sure if my vote means anything, but I vote no on Dradin joining.

Kidding XD

I vote yes.
    Almost had a heart attack there for second. Thanks.

Is this a total yes then?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    On my end, I was preferring to have her battle with the others instead of remaining in the medical area. I had wanted that to be used to advance character progression, as I have a plan on how to make her into the fully blossomed character that I had in mind when I had first created her.

If you need Maere to remain in that capacity however, I won't complain. I'm sure I can find someway to make my subplot work out if need be.

Staff member
    On my end, I was preferring to have her battle with the others instead of remaining in the medical area. I had wanted that to be used to advance character progression, as I have a plan on how to make her into the fully blossomed character that I had in mind when I had first created her.

If you need Maere to remain in that capacity however, I won't complain. I'm sure I can find someway to make my subplot work out if need be.
    It's up to you. I can still have you pulled out if you want.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Pulled out?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts