The character you would most like to kill...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...but can't, for whatever reason.

I have two of them.

The top of the list goes to Elenwen, for torturing Ulfric, for living above a blood-soaked dungeon in such grandeur, for inflicting suffering on all citizens of Skyrim. However, during the only time I come directly face-to-face with her, I'm entirely without protection or weaponry and neck-deep in guards and powerful people. Maybe I should try attacking her with magic next time, just to see what would happen.

The next frustrating target is Maven Black-Briar. Riften is my home town, one of my favorite cities. I love the stories of all its struggling, upright citizens and side very strongly with Mjoll's point of view, that we should be the champions of a suffering city. I try to wipe out the Thieves' Guild whenever I can and do everything in my power to make Riften a better place to live. However, there is one threat that I cannot wipe out, the root of all the city's evil - Maven. I've felt very, very badly about taking the Rift for the Imperials and handing the title, if not the power, of Jarl right to her. She's what's keeping everyone in the city subjugated to the Thieves' Guild, encouraging crime and poverty in her love of power. Were she gone, the Rift might just get a chance to thrive. Alas, apparently she's marked as an 'essential NPC.' It's just not possible to "save Riften" like Mjoll wants or alleviate the depression that so many of its citizens talk about. All because of one unkillable lady.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I know its not politically correct but neither am I... I'd like to slay some of the snotty brat kids in Skyrim. I don't generally dislike children at all plus I've got some patience but the smack they talk against you without being able to do a thing is frustrating.

"[Another wanderer has come to lick my father's boots. Good job.]"
Still says this even after I completed the main quest line and saved the ass of everyone that lives on that planet. His Dad, along with every other Jarl, should be licking my boots to a clean polish.

"[I'll beat anyone in a fight.]"
"[Don't get on my bad side or I'll prank you. Prank you Hard.]"
These taunts are self explanatory.

Does doing the Daedric Whiterun Whispering Door quest chill these little punks out??

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
This guy is annoying. and the preacher.
You can kill the Whiterun preacher and I do every play through. I don't need to hear him droning on about religious nonsense in a video game, he's there for RP purposes I understand but I'm 100% against this type of preaching nonsense in real life.

Neriad13

Premium Member
You can kill the Whiterun preacher and I do every play through. I don't need to hear him droning on about religious nonsense in a video game, he's there for RP purposes I understand but I'm 100% against this type of preaching nonsense in real life.
Aw, I kind of like Heimskr. I was honestly worried about him when Whiterun was taken by the Imperials and I didn't see him preaching afterward. But sure enough, he came back. With that said, every video there is of someone blowing him up is pretty funny.

Vagrant

bumbling buffoon
any children who passes by saying "I'm not afraid of you", of course you are not little punk, you're immortal!
This + those kids that go on about "My father says I'm too young to use a sword, so I use my FISTS!"

I always feel like there should be a .05% chance that your character turns to them, and a cutscene starts as your character relays horrible vietnam-viet tales of slaying a dragon but being too late as Lydia gets crushed under the massive corpse of a dragon falling out of the sky at 45 mph and slamming into the ground as Lydia's corpse becomes one with the earth in a matter of seconds. Or a good giant space program tale.

"Screw you, punk. I fight dragons."

Neriad13

Premium Member
This + those kids that go on about "My father says I'm too young to use a sword, so I use my FISTS!"

I always feel like there should be a .05% chance that your character turns to them, and a cutscene starts as your character relays horrible vietnam-viet tales of slaying a dragon but being too late as Lydia gets crushed under the massive corpse of a dragon falling out of the sky at 45 mph and slamming into the ground as Lydia's corpse becomes one with the earth in a matter of seconds. Or a good giant space program tale.

"Screw you, punk. I fight dragons."
Gahaha, that's great! There's actually a similar type of conversation that you can have with Svari, about meeting Alduin in Helgen. Unfortunately, she's one of the rare nice kids and hearing the story makes her happy.

Drep

any children who passes by saying "I'm not afraid of you", of course you are not little punk, you're immortal!

Over at Skyrim Nexus you can now download a mod that will let you kill the children. The mod is called Killable Children. It has 2 variants: 1 that you can kill them all and 1 that allows you to kill all but 2 of them which are used for their quests. :)

I downloaded it thinking..hey great! But every time I go to do it, I get this weird feeling inside my head and I feel bad. haha

Evina

The argonian guy in Solitude. He just won't shut up.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

ariel

the preacher in white run for sure... hes effing annoying!! and to be honest, id just like to kill everybody in the game, could you imagine, just you in all of skyrim, no animals no anything, i think id be cool/creepy.

modi

A few people in this game have REALLY got on my nerves. 1. the little kids that run around town thinking that they are badasses because they have important parents. 2. Grelka, the light armor vender from Riften. She always acts like such a bitch. 3. Maven Black Briar, I seriously did kill her in my game because I got so sick of her.

Dvalin

A few people in this game have REALLY got on my nerves. 1. the little kids that run around town thinking that they are badasses because they have important parents. 2. Grelka, the light armor vender from Riften. She always acts like such a bitch. 3. Maven Black Briar, I seriously did kill her in my game because I got so sick of her.
I know who you're talking about, and I wonder if there is a difference in dialogue (SPOILER) after you 'remove' his father and his boots from dragon's reach after playing through the stormcloak campain.

wizkid1696

that annoying, snobby redguard in whiterun, who is always like, "Do you get to the cloud district? What am i saying? Of course you don't."

HE CAN DIE

Reactions: Ren

Dvalin

that annoying, snobby redguard in whiterun, who is always like, "Do you get to the cloud district? What am i saying? Of course you don't."

HE CAN DIE
HA! You've just sealed his fate my friend. He's going to have an orcish dagger in the back TONIGHT! I remember that comment and never act on it because I'm usually busy at that moment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts