• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    butchercopy.jpg
    .......THE BUTCHER.......
    susanna.jpg
    When I came into Candlehearth Hall that night, I was warned about her instantly the moment I sat down for a drink. She never seemed to be the sweetest girl in Windhelm, but it was those eyes that captivated me...or maybe it was more than that...I don't know honestly. But, that's besides the point, and, for a traveling man in the midst of a Civil War taking a breather--what would be wrong with a little bit of overnight company?​
    So, you know, there we were talking upstairs sitting by that candle on the mantle she constantly went on about. I bought her a drink, and she tried to assure me she had a job to do, but, I grabbed her by the hand and looked her deep in the eyes and she just couldn't move. I could feel the tension in her pull away from me lift, and then a few more hours passed as we were laughing and drinking some more. The innkeeper was mad, but I didn't care, and I told her if problems were to be had I would take care of it. Which, she didn't seem to mind either at this point.​
    We were locking gaze, nose to nose, and the night still felt young even though it was crawling into morning. I had learned everything about her, all of her complexities, and her secret adoration for the dark elves of Windhelm. I deduced at this point, from her beautiful smile, alluring voice, and intoxicating laugh that the others who spoke cruelly of her before were wrong. I decided I wouldn't want someone who only seemed just a bit rough around the edges with a sweet center to be alone any longer, and that was when we went back to my bedroom in the inn for the night.​
    But it wasn't like what you're thinking, you see I am married--or no I mean I was. We had a bit of a falling out, and well, that's a story for another time...but the point I am trying to make is that I don't use women like that, no, I was brought up to be a lot more respectful. When we were alone, I felt at ease having her warmth on my chest sleeping through the night. But then the next morning when I awoke she wasn't there...my bed had turned cold.​
    How could she just be gone? I thought to myself, somewhat perplexed, and so I got dressed and made my way out to the main counter to question Elda. As I reached the front counter, she had her back turned so I spoke up, "Where's Susanna?" Elda turned, concern in her old eyes as tears poured from them--at that moment my heart sank. What had happened?
    "She's dead..." Hulda replied softly as I watched the woman shattered an shaking. "Dead? What do you mean dead? She was just with me last night--" I trailed off, confused, and then quickly ran back to the room I was staying in for the weekend. I looked around, seeing her boots by the door, and then the golden locket she had upon her neck the other night I had so recently played with in my fingertips when she lie next to me....I sighed. I picked up the necklace, squeezing it tight in my grasp, and then headed out back towards the counter to Elda. "How can she be dead?"
    Then, Elda handed me a note that was just recently give to her by Captain Lonely Gale, a retired sailor who from my memory of the other night had been talking up a huff about this Viola Giordano seeming to always be in his business. I didn't pay much attention to it, but I did remember him handing Elda the note, and the odd expression she made when she finished reading it. I was too busy with Susanna by that time to have made any further questioning...​
    note.jpg
    So I read it, and then that was when I first found out about the mystery murderer of Windhelm known as "The Butcher." I put the note down, a sick feeling in my stomach to the thought of losing Susanna after spending such a wonderful evening of conversation, and then I looked up to Elda who still had tears in her eyes while looking just as confused as I was. Okay so maybe Susanna had a bad reputation--but why would that be a reason to murder her? I swear she was misunderstood...
    "So where is her body now?" I asked Elda, trying myself to come with reason of understanding. "The hall of the dead...the guards aren't doing a dam thing about it what with the war going on and all!" Elda complained, then she moved away as though she didn't want to talk about it any longer tending to customers. I knew she had cared a lot for Susanna, and she thought of her as a daughter to her. I respected her silent goodbye, and then I stood up heading out the door of the tavern. I needed to make my last goodbye to the woman I so desperately wanted to know, and, then find this Viola Giordano. It was absolute bullplops that the guards weren't doing a damn thing to investigate a string of murders that this note lead me to believe...
    As anger riled inside of me, and a mixed up confusion of trying to fathom the loss of someone I deep down started to feel dear about--I stormed through the city off to find this Viola. Those in my path saw the anger in my silver eyes, and the tension in my tightened fists, headed quickly out of my way. I pulled people aside constantly asking where I could find this Viola--but none would say a word. Then, I pulled a guard aside, angry from what I had previously learned and I asked the same question. The guard pushed me off, and I pushed him back, and I yelled, "WHERE IS VIOLA GIORDANO?!" At that point, a voice came out of nowhere and said, "I'm right here."
    Viola_giordano.jpg
    "Viola, please--tell me everything you know about the butcher!" I said with a yearn in my voice as I lowered the guard from my hand and they moved on behind me. The woman stood in silence while I approached her, looking me up and down with an expression as though she had seen me before. "You were the one chatting up Susanna the other night before the butcher got her, weren't you? They said that she was pulled right out of bed from someone's arms..."​
    I looked at her perplexed as to how she knew it was me, but then I was quickly reminded of her face bothering Captain Lonely Gale after he had given the note to Elda. She was defending her claims about the butcher, and of course Captain Lonely Gale calling her nosey. "Yes, I--we spent the night together..." I looked down, and toward the end of my sentence my voice trailed off...​
    She came forward, rested her hand on my shoulder, and then our eyes met quickly as she softly spoke, "Come with me to my home. I am getting a force together to work in place of the guard. You can help!" And at that moment, I followed her to her home, and it was history since...​
    -------------------------------------------------------------------​
    It's been two weeks since Susanna died, and in those past two weeks I have been sending letters out with couriers to the many other cities extending an offer of reward for those to join our cause. The butcher needs to be put down.
    HELPWANTED.jpg
    I would leave the city myself in search of a few capable men and woman, but I fear the worst for Viola without her here to protect her. I have been staying at her house ever since we have met, and I have grown fond of her company as she has I. We are dear friends.
    We don't have much money that we can pay, but we are looking more for brave, honest hearts, rather than sell swords. Hopefully someone will come, but it has been two weeks, and still none heed my pleas....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tymvir.jpg
    NAME: Tymvir Andrel
    CLASS: Warrior/Barbarian
    RACE: Nord
    APPEARANCE: Long jet black hair always kept back in a low ponytail, scruffy facial hair, pale skin, very large muscular frame, 6'0'', piercing silver eyes, perfect complexion.
    PERSONALITY: A pure gentleman, that is, unless you get him mad. He has a lot of wisdom and experience for the age that he looks, and he was brought up as a child to respect woman and respect the code of chivalry.
    COMBAT PREFS: He loves that requires two hands to hold, anything he can put his big meat hands on and give a nice swing with. But he prefers daedric items if he can get his hands on them. He is also an exiled Ula werewolf and former alpha so he has enhanced werewolf strength, telepathy with other Ula wolves, as well as minor elemental enhancement. He does not have any skill in magic other than that, but in his specific Ula lineage Tymvir has some serious strength. It can be in comparison to that of the incredible hulk.
    MINOR HISTORY: As stated before, he is an exiled former Ula alpha, so he is very powerful. Him and Leilani had a bad falling out when she found out about his addiction to Skooma, and a few more things happened that he isn't keen on talking about. So, now these days Tymvir likes to do the basic adventuring thing moving from tavern to tavern about Skyrim not sticking to any place for too long. That is, until he met Susanna and had high hopes of possibly taking her into his arms and settling down in Windhelm. But that was all ripped away from him, so in mourning of her loss, Tymvir plans to make it his personal objective to find this butcher and bring him to justice.

....THE CAST....
    1) TYMVIR ANDREL: REKAMENNOS
    2) EDWIN: MEBEN15
    3) SIPRO "THE BUTCHER": MINI MONGO
    4) ANDURS FELLSWORD: SKYRIMOSITY
    5) MELEE: MELEE
    6) SAMUEL L'STRA: CORNERPOCKET
    7) GEEL-KAJIN: CROW (ACCOMPLICE TO THE BUTCHER)
    ....THE RULES....
    1) All regular roleplaying rules apply.​
    2) No over powered characters--this is just a search party to eliminate the butcher, not a serious war story or any of that.​
    3) The dragonborn doesn't exist.​
    4) I WANT THIS ROLEPLAY TO REMAIN WITH A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE.​
    5) Like the upcoming Ula RP, this roleplay will be slow paced as well. SO NO MORE THAN ONE POST SUBMISSION A DAY!
    6) Please be respectful of each other, and please do not cause fights unless it is worked out between all characters. Meben15 and I co-own this RP, and we will do as we will handle any RP related arguments.​
    7) THERE IS A MINIMUM OF AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH PER POST SUBMISSION. NO ONELINING!​
    8) Be refined with your posts. In meaning that I will ask you to proofread and check your mistakes if you are not up to par. :) But don't worry we will be nice about it! This will be enforced by me and meban15.​
    9) This story MAY have mature related themes regarding violence and profanity, but there will be nothing that will seek above PG13 that is sexually explicit.
    10) HAVE FUN!​
    11) ALL OOC COMMENTS WILL BE KEPT IN THE OOC THREAD.​
    ^^ Private thread​

Rekamennos

Account closed
    How did I know you were waiting for this? XD

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Well... Death I am not done writing as you can see... so wait a tick!

Rekamennos

Account closed
    OK DEATH you can post your character card now....BUT MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name: Nasuuma
    Race: Dark Elf
    Personality: Nasuuma hates arrogant and irritating people and usually keeps to herself refusing to talk to complete strangers without being proparaly adressed. She sometimes has bad times when she completely blocks people out and refuses to go near anyone. When Nasuuma is in a good mood however she can quite kind hearted and helpful.
    Appearance:
    images

Nasuuma has long white hair which flows down to her shoulders. She is 5'6 foot tall and she is quite slim. She has dark blue skin which is quite unusual coulor for skin. She has a few noticable scars on her hands from her work with tools being a nurse, having to cut off limbs with great haste and sometimes causing her to be clumbsy and cutting herself, luckily not too bad.

Bio: Nasuuma has had a good well looked after, life until the beginning of the war. Her father was one of the of the leading merchants in Skyrim where she was born and forced to work for her father at a young age, but she was still very well treated. When the war started her father was forced to fight for Imperials and he was slaughtered and his body was returned back home and her mother comited suicide as she could not carry on without her husband. Nasuuma couldn't keep up the businness as she wasn't good at negotiation so she left to find another source of work.

Nasuuma went to Winterhold where she became a nurse and she looked after people with a kind heart, but she was still very quiet and never talked to her pacients while helping them. She has had to do many horrible things, like chopping off limbs and even having to kill someone because of their pain.

Nasuuma had such a happy and joyful time when she was younger, but becuase of war her whole world fell down, her life becoming harsh and overbearing. Nasuuma went on living though and did what she had to do to keep people alive and healthy and she kept herself sane, which has been hard, considering her whole life fell apart because of the war.

Weapon: Ebony Dagger
    Armor: A white dress as shown in her appearence.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    -_- Death I don't see the butcher as a sexy female dark elf, no offense.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ok fine I'll be and adventurer, but a pyschopathic les plopsrer would want to have the best disguise possible though...

Rekamennos

Account closed
    -_- Why would a psychopath seek to bring down another psychopath?

Rekamennos

Account closed
    I'm not making decisions just yet.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Death, it just doesn't make sense for someone who can be very kindhearted and helpful when she's in a good mood to become the butcher. :p Maybe someone who's a little more secretive and believable?

And Reka, I may try and modify one of my current CCs for this RP. :) I'll see what I can do.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Death, it just doesn't make sense for someone who can be very kindhearted and helpful when she's in a good mood to become the butcher. :p Maybe someone who's a little more secretive and believable?

And Reka, I may try and modify one of my current CCs for this RP. :) I'll see what I can do.

HOORAYYYYYYYY.

And in regards to the spot of the butcher, death, I am going to be extremely pick for whoever is going to be that. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts