the Blood Knight, The "Harbinger of Fury"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

i know what you all are thinking; "Blood knight, WoW much?" well i will let you know this blood knight is not based in anyway besides name on its WoW counterpart. no healing magic whatsoever.

Races: imperial, Nord, Breton (for the magic resist), Ork, even Dunmer would work

Backstory: the blood Knight is basically a knight with a grudge. they lost someone in their past and seek to punish those who harm others, if only for their own vindication, not caring about matters of religion, and faith. to them victory is in whoever has the better toys. the skills and perks involved are:
  1. Heavy armor: your main source of protection, GET ALL BUT REFLECT BLOWS
  2. 2-handed: as an unstoppable force of vengance and fury, max out Barbarian, Champion's stance, Devastating blow, Great Critical Charge and Deep wounds
  3. Smithing: heavy armor side, hands down
  4. Destruction: your only source of ranged damage, max all except impact, rune master, Intense flames, Deep Freeze, Disintegrate and master destruction
  5. Enchanting: primarily the armor enchant perks to extra effect, soul squeezer and soul siphon.
Strategy: as a blood knight you will always be in the thick of battle, slaughtering those in your way w/the great sword or destruction magic. Heavy armor is to keep you alive, and maxing all but reflect blows will do that w/little to no weight on you. Smithing and enchanting are used to make and improve your own armor, so no need to waste coin on it, unless you want to. most of your coin with this build will be spent at the alchemist buying Heal, Magicka and Stamina pots. split your levels between all three "Stats" untill all are at 200 then focus on Health and Magicka. also if you fell like getting the Deadric artifacts go ahead, if only to mess with the Daedric Princes by locking it away.

here is a look at the build at 50: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Lamesuperhero

Cool build, might try it myself.

One thing though, you maxed out augmented fire, frost and shock, wouldn't it be more beneficial to choose what one you prefer and save 4 perks for something else, plus it means you could get one more perk above the augmented magic to make it even stronger

J

Jeremius

truthfully, i think it is better this way, as you get to choose, though if forced to choose i would take the shock as the magic would mostly be used to tear apart dragons and mages.

altered it to make it better

Heavy armor: max all but Reflect blows
2-handed: max Barbarian and the whole middle of the tree
Smithing: heavy armor side
Destruction: novice-expert Destruction, Destruction dual-cast (for dragons), Impact, and rune master
Restoration: Novice-Expert Restoration Recommended but not required, Regeneration, Respite, Restoration dual cast, and 2/2 Recovery
Alteration: novice-Adept Alteration, Alteration Dual Cast, and 3/3 Magic Resist.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts