• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Currently the blog section is skyrim-only content, which most people have taken to start making logs, which is fine.
But blogs are for expressing your personal/daily activities that you do, and even posting thoughts on current things. We don't really have anywhere to do this as of now, apart from maybe the status updates, which aren't viewed much and don't usually contain long blog-like entries.

I mean, seeing as the blogs are being used for logs/diaries of what you do on skyrim, I'm sure they would make a popular sub-section for people to keep track and read the stories of what people are doing, all in one simple thread!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately, the blog feature is not terribly robust so we can't subcategorize personal ones from Skyrim-related ones as far as I know. I'll double check just to make sure. However, I would absolutely want some way to separate the day to day doings of people from Skyrim content.

The status updates are more like Twitter, I suppose. At least for the 140 character version. But the full comments can be much longer and people do seem to be able to use them fairly well. We also have art, music and writing forums in addition to the lobby where people can post what they're doing.

I would be interested to see what interest there is in a more robust blogging system.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts