• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Is it the knight? The battle Mage? Nope! It's the healer. If it wasn't enough that they heal damage and buff themselves, they can cripple and debilitate their enemies. I don't really know why they bothered adding destruction to that when you can leech an enemies life essence.
Now if only they didn't gimp restoration in Skyrim :mad:

Impaleification

I read that they added destruction because healers could get in a lot of danger traveling to a city to heal a ill person or gathering ingredients for their potions, and leeching health wasn't effective enough to defeat those dangers, so healers learned the art of destruction. I used to think a healer should use mysticism instead of destruction, due to the detect life spells and reflect damage spells. But destruction is slightly more useful. And I understand the healer class in Morrowind used short blade and blunt. I believe they had the healer not use melee weapons in Oblivion due to the fact that a healer typically would rather not break the bones and slice the arms off of their enemy, and would rather deliver the quick death that destruction magic offers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts