The best wife (for benefit)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you think this Thread was helpful?

• Yes it absolutely helped.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
No matter who you marry, it's always 100 Septims daily. If you wait 4 days, it will be 400. My vote is Uthgerd, she's stompy, has a good house in the Cloud District (Very close to Warmaidens, and it doesn't cost you anything, hell she Gives you 100 for beating her) and she's a good reliable Tank in combat.

...and ugly as sin!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Yet another Lydia fanboy (or girl, but mostly boys).

"This guy likes something that a lot of people like, but I don't. He's obviously just a mindless fanboy."

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Best wife is Angelina Jolie, see the pic below! :)
ScreenShot1191_zpsf7320ada.png

DrDeath

Well I find its good to have your wife, your housecarl and your follower. I went;
Wife: Ysolda
Housecarl: Calder
Follower: Sven
It seems to work really well Ysolda's hot(for a game character), Sven really good if you equip him right(Two-Handed weapon, light armor) and Calder because I dont have enough money for Proudspire Manor
__________________________________________________________________________________
Level 50 Khajit Thief/Assassin (retired) | Level 30 Breton Battlemage (retired) | Level 5 Nord Warrior

Rook

uthgerd has to be the worst possible person in the game she dies all the time and cant do hardly any damge also looks ugly as hell

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts