The best way to shut up your bard if she won't leave.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay , I had a little problem with my bard. Her singing was terrible, and she would not leave after I asked her twice to leave and she didn't leave.

So , as she was still in my house giving me the plopss of course, and wouldn't leave at all....no matter how many times I frikkin I asked her too.

It's said I have had enough is enough of this crap.

So, I pulled out my daadric bow and glass arrows and as she was singing, I shot her right between the eyes and she shut the hell right up.

And I hid her body in the treasure cabinet.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I did the same thing. My bard had a HORRIBLE voice and I was sick of seeing her in the house, so I asked her to leave. EVERY time I came home after, I'd walk in and she'd be there, and I'd hear her horrible singing. If she only played instruments, that would be fine, but of course she HAS to sing and ruin it. So, after asking her dozens of times to leave, I finally whipped out my mace, slammed her in the face with it, and dragged her body into my storage room. Eventually her body vanished, but it was funny to keep seeing her there when I walked in. :D

Adam Warlock

The first thing I do when I come home from a long day of destroying Dragr is walk up to my bard and request instrumental music.
I like the Hearthfire bards but the only one who sings well came with Lakeview Manor.
A Bandit Marauder killed him so I`m hanging on to the other two even if they sing like Karita .
I`m just glad neither one is an Orc !

The first thing I do when I come home from a long day of destroying Dragr is walk up to my bard and request instrumental music.

The first thing that popped into my head after reading this was the Frank Zappa album, "Shut Up And Play Your Guitar"
In all future encounters with bard's, that's what I will REALLY be saying, regardless of what is written onthe screen.

John Li

i rather like bards and im like the only person who likes their singing but cant you ask them to take a break

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
i rather like bards and im like the only person who likes their singing but cant you ask them to take a break
You can ask, but they always start up again about 5 minutes later. I'm lucky. As soon as I walk in, I ask each of them (at my 3 houses) to play instrumental and they will as long as I'm there. God knows what they do when I'm not. I only got them because they're the opposite sex of my stewards (formerly my house-carls) and I figured they could use the company. Not that I would have minded if they were the same sex, but, my poor stewards were spending all their time getting drunk and letting the horses, cows and chickens defend the house, so I had to do something. Now at least they run outside and fight off the bandits, giants, wolves, spiders, sabre cats, elk (yes, elk!), bears and other miscellany that harrass my properties. Thank goodnss for Lake View. The worst I get there is the occassional gang of necormancers, pyromancers and other mancers.

Adam Warlock

When she wouldn't leave my house, I decided to pickpocket her while she was using the alchemy lab, and she caught me and pulled her knife out, and my housecarl stuck his axe in her. Good boy!
Certainly gives new meaning to a bard`s severance provision in their contract

Adam Warlock

I think Valdimar was as sick of her as I was. He was like, "Thane PLEASE just give me an excuse to kill that c*nt."
I`m just the opposite .

Sonir didn`t bother me half as much as Valdimar did.
He`s just too damn LOUD for being in the house where I do all my crafting.
But I didn`t want to murder him since he`s my steward there too.

So I took Valdimar to Gloomreach and dismissed him in the Hive where he can`t escape on his own.
Now I can listen to lute music in a quiet setting while making my potions, etc.

If the time comes that I want a new horse or cow , I`ll go look him up.
No hurry on that since I have other livestock elsewhere.
I can give any one of my other housecarls a Staff of Icy Spears and have the equivalent(or better?) of Valdimar if I want.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts