The best Elder Scrolls game besides Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Elder

What would you say is your favorite Elder Scrolls game besides Skyrim? I would like to get into more of the classic titles out there and see what I'm missing out on. Since my Skyrim save file is cooked, I would like to get a couple of the classic PC games, anyone have any suggestions?

Rextoret

top kek
In my opinion Arena is better than Daggerfall if you're looking for the older games. Morrowind is fantastic, and has the best of the first two and the most recent two in my opinion. Of course, you'll have to buy Morrowind. But I'd play Arena and/or Daggerfall and then move onto Morrowind if I were you.

Out of all of the Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind is my favorite. Lack of fast travel was a major turn-off for some people, though.

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
In my opinion Arena is better than Daggerfall if you're looking for the older games. Morrowind is fantastic, and has the best of the first two and the most recent two in my opinion. Of course, you'll have to buy Morrowind. But I'd play Arena and/or Daggerfall and then move onto Morrowind if I were you.

Thank You Rextoret, I think Morrowind is the best as well :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts