• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz replies "A small orb you say well I know the dragon priest will be a great challenge but i don't think there is room to hunt it in the cramped halls of a ancient Nordic ruin. With the countless skeletons and undead beings at the side of such a beast."
    Just then Durak and his loyal dog Bran walks into the Inn and sits by the bar next to Tiaz.
    "Durak what a surprise, what brings you here."
    "A recent body washed up next the bridge by the fort, it bears the mark of a vampire. And i have come searching
    for such a beast."
    Durak replies to Tiaz.
    "Well that is Urgent matter but a vampire in Riften, i thought they stayed up north Durak."
    Tiaz says worriedly.
    "It could of been a scout sent to look into the Fort but it also could of been a wandering vampire. and looks to be a skilled one at that."
    Durak says to Tiaz excitedly.
    "Would you like a drink they have the most potent drinks here my friend, you sound extremely excited"
    Tiaz replies to Durak
    "Yes my friend its been forever since I've hunted such a vampire, and sadly i can't stay i must search the surrounding area."
    Durak replied with sadness.
    "well good luck my friend, may the nine guide you."
    Tiaz said respectfully.
    "Yes my friend and i hope i will be seeing you often Dir-Kamal, you never visit."
    Durak said while he walked out of the bar with Bran following him by the side.
    it was not often that Tiaz did hear his past title and who he shared it with.
    Tiaz had trouble with the Dawnguard before but since they realized he had not taken a Mer's life
    for quite sometime they let him be and soon enjoyed his company and they alone knew what Tiaz really was.
    Tiaz's hunger had died down and he hadn't thought of it for sometime then came back to realize how he couldn't
    let his Inner self out and it will be troublesome with a vampire in his mists.
    "I wonder if it was Drapor's doing that dragged Durak all this way, i hope Durak won't be any trouble. I don't want to ruin a chance to venture into Munaax's crypt."
    Tiaz bluntly thought.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor heard the talk of a vampire from downstairs "Well i'll be, a vampire. In Riften!" Drapor laughed and walked downstairs and out the doors. A man with a dog walked up to him. "wow your eyes, there look almost like a....vampire" Drapor smiled "A vampire is quite a rare sight. Your'e quite lucky to see one" Durak pulled his sword to Drapor's throat "Ha-ha. A dawnguard cannot kill a vampire lord. Its just a simple fact" Drapor teleported behind the man and used his magic to make him his slave "now, go run away into the wretched thing you call a castle" Drapor smiled and pointed out the doors of riften. "Yes, master" Drapor loved doing this to the dawnguard. he looked behind him to see Tiaz standing there.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz saw Drapor start to walk down the stairs and out of the Inn and followed and then stopped, stood and watched by the Inn doors. Drapor seemed to have Durak under his control before ordering Durak back to the fort
    Durak simply replied "Yes, master." as though he had no will left inside of him, or was he screaming inside to be let out of his own mind just then Drapor turned and looked at Tiaz.
    "I hope that isn't permanent, even though you spared his life living as an indentured servant is another thing with the only pay being shame."
    Tiaz says to Drapor inspecting his facial expressions.
    At the same time Tiaz knew that Drapor wasn't just a vampire but of the Volkihar line or close, to which Tiaz contributed with.
    "I didn't realize Harkon was taking in new followers for the last 400 years or was this an accident, being granted with great power. Your Dedra lord perhaps?"
    Tiaz said in low dark voice.
    And then wondered how Harkon was doing at a time like this being the last time he saw him, he was taking his daughter to a secluded lair, Even though they weren't the best of friends.

While Tiaz explains why Dez'seer can't hunt in a cramped Nordic ruin, Dez'seer ignores him and looks the other way. Suddenly, Dez'seer sees a blonde haired female nord warrior dressed in a thick leather armor. Dez'seer thinks to himself if he can do it. Dez'seer quickly looks at Taiz but Tiaz seems to preoccupied with someone else. Dez'seer starts to make a move towards the female nord warrior. Dez'seer tries to start a conservation with the female nord warrior but she kept ignoring Dez'seer. Dez'seer thinks to himself "Nords like mead right?" Dez'seer scans around the Inn to see where is his newly met friend is at. He finds that his friend is gone. Finally, Dez'seer decides to buy a mead for the female warrior.
    Suddenly, Dez'seer hears some commotion outside the Inn.
    "Its that Tiaz voice?" Dez'seer thinks to himself.
    Dez'seer puts the free mead in his one of many pockets and quickly checks outside the Inn. He finds Tiaz and an another elf talking to each other. "An another Bosmer." Dez'seer thinks to himself. Dez'seer ignores the conservation and goes back to the Inn just to find out that the female nord warrior left.

Drapor

"Its only for a few hours, i could have done longer but. I don't want the whole dawnguard in a place like this, am i right?" Drapor looked a Tiaz "Hey, your becoming one of me. So don't look at me like that" Drapor laughed when he heard Tiaz say Deadra Lord "No, im Harkons....Son" Drapor smiled. "After my mother gave birth he gave me to a farmer. Which died for..unknown reasons, then i have found myself in a few situations. and here i am" Drapor smiled and walked past Tiaz "Don't mention this to anyone or else" Drapor walked inside and back up to his room. Once he closed the door he couldn't help but laugh.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz smirked and thought.
    "A vampire he says, well its a common mistake. There are many deference between the two for example vampires take the blood but Kamal takes their ages reducing their bodies to old husks of who they once were."
    Tiaz walked back into the Inn once again and noticed Drapor wasn't in the lower levels.
    "Must of gone to his room, which reminds me Talen i would like that room now."
    Tiaz notified Talen.
    "Yess its the spare one next to the main room like i said but to the left not right."
    Talen tried to remind Tiaz.
    "The key please for I don't want to be disturbed while. . ."
    Tiaz said to Talen while he slowly stopped at the end.
    Tiaz then handed Talen 10 septims and got the key and then told Dek'seer
    "I must rest, I will be down before morning."
    And then started to climb the stairs got to his room turned and locked the door hearing it turn fully.
    He sat on the floor and started to meditate while whispering Akaviri words similar to the Dragon tongue
    found here in skyrim. And so he wondered if this was where the dragons wandered off to before their race
    was killed off back in Akavir by the Dragonguard as he drifted into deep thought.

Drapor

Drapor heard a door close beside him. "probably nothing important. I wonder if anybody else will come" Drapor was starting to fall asleep *Yawn*"good night...World" Drapor fell back and started to sleep. Drapor had a dream where he was fighting Munaax alone. "Dra akrin. dovah sa la vre co!" Munaax started yelling at Drapor "I will cut the tongue you of your mouth, demon" Drapor summoned some dark magic "Vree vraa, zakro hakre!" Just then a dark beam shot from drapors hands into Munaax. Drapor suddenly woke up to see a huge hole in the roof. And footsteps at the door.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz sensed more darkness while he was deep in the higher realms, pure white clouded floor and pure blue sky.
    Nothing was more important for the moment, Tiaz spotted a figure walking towards him. Someone was intruding
    in Tiaz's own personal realm created by years of self meditation.
    The figure sat down and started to slur out words.
    "Ja zalren mako ber di juss fus mur ko lou ment alos al se malto."
    Which it then stood up and started to walk away which it continued with.
    "Haz javen, haz javen ulrs se ha tri mako se fus al se hais puirr isla okla njantio."
    With the figure far in the distance Tiaz could still hear the voice.
    "You don't realize the power of Munaax, but I realize the power within surely the vampire is taken care of
    the towns guards don't take kindly to that thing. Maybe I should leave him to rot within his mind, and how
    he will suffer his own will of undoing and I must warn them how i am no Demon but far greater. I am preparing to summon my master from beyond and I can't have you interfering with my task. Elgorym idea's will get him nowhere and my servants whose task was simple in finding you returned without my HEADS! Trust me it didn't go without punishment and so I have taken my task even though it was a simple illusion that fooled an Ancient vampire. Soon my undead shades will go into riften and demolish the town along with you But i hope to face all of you face to face. If you all survive this will prove your strength and you might hope to defeat me but this journey will not go without its downfalls. My underlings will meet you at every corner, at every doorstep you will never hide
    I have you all marked and your souls are to be mine, the upcoming Apocalypse across all of Nirn will be unstoppable, Tamriel will be the first to face my wrath as I conquer all even the hidden Altmer city will we shown to the world as I crush down the Mer armies, even the Aedra and Dedra will serve my master."
    The Dragon priest Munaax arrogantly projected to all the followers that wanted to go against him.
    The figure in Tiaz's Realm disappeared.

Drapor

"What was with the dream. The...Thing, it said "Dra akrin. dovah sa la vre co" wait.." Drapor decoded it in his mind. "Tiaz!" Drapor ran out of his door and into Tiaz's room "Tiaz, did you have something come into your dream?"

Dez'seer starts to knife the deer in its abodeman with his iron arrow. "This meat looks good." Dez'seer says to himself. "I should make a fire and then go to sleep later." Dez'seer thinks a loud. Dez'seer starts to gather some sticks and leaves to make the fire. He uses the same arrow from before and rubs it hard against the stick. "I will need a bigger material to light this fire." Dez'seer quickly gathers some woods and tries again to make the fire with his arrow. He succeeds during his third try. Dez'seer cooks the venison and cuts it into digestible pieces. He eats half of it while drinking his mead. "Ahhh...that was filling." He later cuts the remaining venison into smaller pieces and puts them into his many pockets. "I will need to wake up tomorrow." He murmurs to himself. He takes his hood off knocks himself out in the very cold night and goes to sleep, with his fire still burning.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz's meditation was quickly disturbed when Drapor ran into his room, to which he thought he had locked it must of been a faulty lock. Drapor then asked if something had come into Tiaz's dreams.
    "You could say that, he was targeting us."
    Replies Tiaz.

Drapor

"Yes. In the dream I heard him talk about a Demon of the north, and how he will face him at the end of time" Drapor looked at Tiaz "Your the Demon he was talking about" Drapor checked if the door was locked to see it was originally "Weird" Drapor thought. He walked over to a seat in the corner "He seems to be interested in you, Well you are a demon" Drapor was trying to get things straight "Aren't you?".

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    ((OOC: Oh crap, sorry guys. I didn't get any email notifications and I was starting to worry))
    Elgorym came out of his room, holding his head. "I just had the strangest dream... I was told by Munaax in a dream about some 'Demon of the North'. Wait..." Elgorym walked up to Drapor and Tiaz, and glanced at Tiaz. He raised an eyebrow at Tiaz. "...If, by any chance, my dream was real. I'm going to have to agree with Drapor." Sluggishly, Derkeethus came out of his room, holding his scaly head in the palm of his hand. "Hmm... Well, I'm going to go downstairs and get something for the morning, maybe purchase a sweetroll and some milk. Elgorym stumbled downstairs and approached at the rude barmaid named Keerava to get a meal for the morning. "Are you drunk? Get out of my inn, you lousy drunkard!" Elgorym glared at the argonian. "No. I'm not drunk. It's... What? 8 in the morning? How would I be drunk?!" Elgorym said in response to Keerava's statement. He dropped 7 septims on the counter. "I want two sweetrolls and some milk, please." Keerava shuffled back and bent down under the counter. "Yes... Right away." Elgorym rolled his eyes and started planning out in his head how his journey with Drapor and Tiaz would end up like. "Ri'Saad's Khajiit caravan will be at Riften tomorrow morning, so we can head down there tomorrow morning or afternoon because he offered to travel with us and aid us as we visit the tomb to the east of Morthal, which is where Ri'Saad would be stopping next." Elgorym thought to himself.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The door to the tavern opened and in walked a small, old man in dark robes. His face was not visible besides a grey beard poking out from under his hood as he walked patiently to the bar and asked politely for some wine, laying down his coin immediately. The argonian woman behind the bar was generous and offered the elderly man some bread, which his accepted gracefully.

He walked to a corner table, sat down, and began drinking his wine. He savoured every drop as if it was the most precious thing to ever touch his lips, and the bread sated his hunger considerably.

A smile could be seen under his hood as he sat in the warm and listened to the conversations of those around him, though he did not look up or even move his head.

((So yeah this is me introducing my character, Saloman, to the thread. His CC is in my sig if you're interested. Sorry I'm not up to date with what's going on in the inn atm, I'll read the latest couple of pages and try to get a feel))

Dez'seer wakes up hazily to a new day. He hears the birds chirping and all the other things that goes on in the woods. He looks over the fire pit and sees the flames are burned out. "No, I forgot to put the fire out during the night."

Later in the day, Dez'seer enters the Inn and takes a seat by the corner of the room. He starts waiting for the two wood elfs he heard before. "They must be here if Tiaz is here." He thinks to himself.

Drapor

((OOC: Welcome tom, hope you have fun doing some roleplay! Dir-kamal is your real name right Tiaz? if not tell me in a OOC, and Elgorym I was starting to worry you had left ))

Drapor was looking at Elgorym, then back at Tiaz. Drapor noticed his armour "A know who your are. Dir-kamal, Your that Snow-Demon that came into skyrim" Drapor said "Why did I not notice you? Don,t get me wrong. I like you" Drapor stopped there. "I will talk with you later Tiaz" He walked down stairs and saw Elgorym fighting with the barmaid. "Ha-ha excuse me kind si-madam, I would like a sweetroll"

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((OOC: sorry about that i wasn't getting any alerts till now coming through plus I also busy with other stuff and another Rp at the moment and yes my characters real name well kind of a title is Tiaz Dir-Kamal though his Mer name is Tiaz Raydari.))

Drapor knew his real name. . . Tiaz started to go into deep thought of what he was to do but not before Drapor told Tiaz he was going to talk to him later.
    "I might be a Kamal but I'm no Demon. . .The stories don't explain the full truth and certainly not what you would expect."
    Tiaz shouted after Drapor.
    certainly no Demon of the north Tiaz silently thought to himself.

Drapor

((OOC: Ok thanks))

"How did i not suspect him, Dir-Kamal, I'll leave him for now. But i must talk to him. Learn the ways of the Kamal. The....Demons" Drapor remembered one of the story's that the farmer told him "There are Dragons, Deadra, Aedra, but there is one race that has been lost to the ages. Demons live on this earth, they are the ancestors of the Mer, they have different clans, like the orcs. Drapor, you must stay away from them. They can not be trusted" Drapor wondered if Tiaz was to be trusted "Im sure he will betray us" Drapor sighed as he walked back up the stairs with sweetroll in hand. He walked into his room and stared at the hole in his roof. He did not remember being able to shoot pure dark magic. He sat down and stared. He knew he was going to learn more magic, the kill Munaax...Then Harkon.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Elgorym smiled to himself when Drapor slipped his tongue and almost called the argonian barmaid a man. Elgorym approached Drapor as he waited for his early morning meal. "Do you trust Tiaz?" The Wood Elf quietly replied to Drapor. Elgorym was not one for being betrayed. He had been once by a dark elf on his visit to Morrowind, when the dunmer said that he'd accompany him through a cave... Only to leave Elgorym behind and lost in the cave to get rid of him for unknown reasons. This was a serious mission that had Tamriel at risk. If they were to be betrayed at something like this, they would jeopardize their duty, their gold... and possibly all of Tamriel.
    ((OOC: Kill Harkon, eh? Hehe... I'd like to aid you with that later. ;)))

Drapor

((OOC:Yea sure. It would be fun :D) "I don't know. Demons can be ruthless killers, i think we should take him with us when we kill Munaax. But watch what he does" Drapor whispered, He could tell Elgorym wanted. No, needed to kill Munaax. And Drapor knew with Tiaz with them, the could take him on. Tiaz seems trustworthy for now "When do you think we should head out? If hes planning to take us down. He's gonna attack Riften"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts