• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor walked downstairs and past Saloman "Tell the other i will be outside hte town gates." Drapor waved his hands using magic to open the doors the slamming them shut. He went over the bridge and walked through the gates, He was getting onto his horse when he saw some dawnguard coming "Your to persistant dawnguard, the vampires will slay you" Drapor was smiling getting back off his horse and wen't into a stance "Zay kray mulok!" Drapor chanted at the dawnguard and summoned a deadra. "The dark ones will rule!" Drapor shouted as he charged at the dawnguard, The deadra slaying them all in three swings of his sword. Drapor saw guards aproach behind him and pulled out his knife and ran at them. "Drakodo hurtarak!" Drapor chanted teleporting behind one slicing his throat. Drapor disappeared again and reappeared in front of another 2 guards slaying them in one swing. Then he teleported onto his horse and rode into the town. Shooting more guards in his path.

"Thanks." Solknight said as he received his drink. He thought to himself, I can't believe I've resorted to having to drink my remorse away...

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    Gen walked into the doors of the tavern. 'So this is the Bee and the Barb eh?' Gen thought to himself. He was worn out from his latest contract and needed a drink. He borrowed a mug from up front, sat down and enjoyed some Argonian Ale. He enjoyed every last sip of the strong drink. He then remembered he had found some apples earlier and started to eat one.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked up and saw Elgorym and a Moth priest, the white band around his eyes was a dead give away, Tiaz stood up with, looked back at the bar and then ordered 8 bottles of the finest mead.

"Can't go without some fine mead."
    Tiaz thought to himself. Talen handed over the mead and Tiaz dropped a sack of septims into Talen's hands. Tiaz got up and headed to Elgorym and the moth priest.

"So when do we leave."
    Tiaz said quickly followed by.
    "Tumio! Come I think we should leave."

Tiaz said to a Imperial sitting in the darkest corner, Tumio stood up and walked to Tiaz and then stopped by Tiaz's side.
    Tumio wore his Old heroic Imperial armour, his Orcish Bow and quiver of silver arrows from the great war, Tumio still looked young and energetic but he was beyond his ages.
    Tumio replied."Yes, Tiaz I will follow once we leave."

Tiaz then looked at the Moth priest and said
    "You may call me Tiaz, and what shall your name be priest."

(OOC: Didn't know he was there did you now.)

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((Well I know Saloman didn't for one reason :L Also, as I'm already in OOC - *give-away :p))

Saloman steadied himself on his cane and looked up to Tiaz who would have been an unusual sight if only he could behold him - the wizard had seen all the wonders of Tamriel (bar the Summerset Isles) and was doomed to never see the other continents or their people, though this troubled him little, but crossed his mind when he had nothing more to think of.
    "Granted, a name is often of simple logical strategy; you shall call me Saloman, and that shall be my name, for that is my name." He said with a grin.
    "I deem you shall be of use on the journey to come, if your perception is anything to go by. Now, we must leave immediately."

He then yelled out a warning to the people in the inn to evacuate the city - on any other day they would have ignored a wailing lunatic but those who knew the old man knew of his wisdom, and those who didn't either followed the crowd or thought he looked like he knew what he was talking about, and so they began to flee.
    Saloman then turned back to Elgorym, expecting he had something to say.

((P.S. We really need to create a private thread now, and an OOC thread or conversation before we continue the RP, or else we'll mess up the tavern :L
    Drapor had a good idea for the thread to be called The Dark Quest, but I leave it to Elgorym to create as he thought of the RP))

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (OOC: exactly we can not be raiding a crypt in the riften Inn thread now can we, so maybe a IC and OOC thread should be created and characters should be listed)

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor killed the remaining guards and rode back outside. He saw a crowd of people outside the gates "If I am correct, someone in the tavern said you should leave, Do not come back to the city. Someone of great power is going to attack! if you do not leave soon, you will die" The crowd started to make a commotion so Drapor scared them off by pulling out his bow. He then got off and waited for Elgorym and the rest of the group, Smiling.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Elgorym stood there for a moment.
    "Well, Derkeethus... It seems like we're going to go now. Pack your stuff, we're leaving Riften. Hopefully the caravan doesn't mind leaving earlier than expected..." Elgorym said as he ran up to his room to gather his items. He looked at his stuff he set aside for the adventure. "Yes. I'll do that now..." Derkeethus answered.
    Raw meats and venison, snowberries, bottles of water, and juniper berries could be used for cooking. Weapon-wise, he had his Ebony Bow and quiver of Ebony Arrows, his legendary glass sword, "Wasp", a sharp blade with a fire and shock enchantment, and another finely cut glass blade, which was unnamed and had no enchantment. He had brought along his set of glass armor for this time. If necessary, he could resort to magic. He had some more stuff, but he didn't even pay attention to it. He packed all his other goods and went downstairs to the bar, to look around before he left.
    Meanwhile, Derkeethus gathered his items. A fine set of Stalhrim armor he got when he sailed to Solstheim with Elgorym, and a beautiful ebony sword with a good ebony shield. He walked downstairs as well and met with Elgorym.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Elgorym walked outside with Derkeethus. It seemed nobody else was coming. He ran to catch up with Drapor, and luckily, the Khajiit caravan was there.
    ((OOC: If anybody else wants to join in, you are more than welcome. Our thread will be called "The Dark Quest" atm, but the name may be changed soon.))

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz followed, Tumio was behind Tiaz closely inspecting the others when they weren't at comfortable resting at Tavern, there were some incidents, like with the vampire.

A young Dunmer by the name of Grendis opens the door to the local inn. He walks up to the barkeeper and orders some mead. He sits down at the bar and thinks to himself
    "I was expecting more, but it's good enough for me"
    He notices an old Nord sitting in the corner talking to himself. Grendis asks the barkeeper about him.

"Him? That's just Egil. Used to be a hero, but I guess it just went to his head."

Grendis was eager to learn more, so he walks toward the man and starts conversation.

Domino

Suddenly the doors open and an unusually tall elf walks in. Well walk wouldn't really be correct. He more glided across the floor and quickly took a seat. "Stupid guards..." he muttered, pouting slightly. "Just because I'm an elf, doesn't mean I'm going to 'oppress them from Talos'. I could care less about their stupid god...I've got artifacts to find!"

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Jo'rak smiles at the newcomling as he mutters about the guards, he waves at the man.
    "My friend, come join Jo'kar by the fire, this one may know a thing or two for the elf!" he said, pushing a chair on the other side of the table out with his feet and pouring another drink with his hands.

Kaala Moonmark

The Shadow Walker
    A tall, slender figure slipped into the tavern, throwing rays of
    candlelight and the buzz of a busy inn into the dark, quiet street
    she'd just abandoned for the ruckus of The Bee and Barb. The buzz died
    down for a moment as the patrons took in the sight of the newcomer,
    though she was no stranger to this place at all. It was only a rare
    sight for her to be seen.
    Dark, fitted armor stuck to her frame like a leather and steel coat of
    paint that had a few men's eyes lingering too long on her, a dark hood
    covered her face from view as she wove her way through the tangle of
    patrons, the two swords at her belt pulsing a menacing warning that
    practically cleared her path to the bar for her. They were a rare
    sight, deadric weapons, but when you were the daughter of one of the
    greatest theives in Tamriel, you learned how to obtain what you wanted.
    By the time the woman had reached the Argonian inn keeper at the bar,
    the tavern had resumed its normal chatter as it was before she'd
    entered. The inn keeper smiled at the woman and looked genuinely
    pleased to see her.
    "Ah, Kaala!" The Argonian rasped. "Its been so long, what troubles have
    you gotten into since last we met?"
    Behind the hood Kaala smiled. She reached up and pushed the dark fabric
    away from her face and let it hang over her shoulders. A cascade of
    white hair flowed in it's wake, ending past her shoulders in a
    startling contrast to her armor and almost Imperial-like skin tone, but
    it was clear she was a Nord. Warpaint the same shade as snow made a
    swirling pattern over her right cheek and ended at her throat. A silver
    ringlet covered her forehead and three silvery-blue stones adorned the
    band, making her silvery-white irises almost appear blue.
    "Oh, so much like your mother, child. So much like your mother." The
    inn keeper sounded like she was remembering something in a time far
    beyond Kaala's. She snapped out of her daze when Kaala rested her
    weapons on the bar and took a seat. The argonian's eyes zeroed in on
    the glowing red of the Daedric swords and she narrowed her eyes at
    Kaala.
    "But with the blood of your father, of course. " she shook her head at
    the grinning theif before her.
    "Oh, please. Their owner hardly deserved them. " Kaala's tone was a
    light tease, but the Argonian simply shook her head.
    "So, I went down to Whiterun." Kaala traced her finger over the rotting
    wood of the bar as the inn keeper plopped a bottle of mead before her.
    "I heard." The bartender's voice was sharp. She pulled a sheet of
    parchment out from her belt and handed it to Kaala.
    It was a wanted poster with the most innacurate sketch of her yet, a
    bounty scrawled beneath it, large enough to make a grown man squeal
    25,000 gold for Moonmark, alive.
    "My, that didn't take much time." Kaala sounded thuroughly entertained,
    but she ripped the poster in four and set the pieces under her bottle
    before looking around the bar, wondering if anyone had witnessed the
    exchange

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "My lady friend, that is a large sum of money, only a very wicked one is worth that much, one lone human could be enough, thinking of this ones' weapons, but why take chances when there are men like Jo'kar to take them for you?" Jo'kar smiled at the newcomer, and stepped back and bowed graciously, his armor cried as the iron grinded on itself.

(OOC, Kaala, this was meant on you, if you want a character card I can link Jo'kar's to you)

Kaala Moonmark

The Shadow Walker
    Kaala whirled around in her seat, her hands over the hilts of her swords on the bar behind her, ready to shed blood at the next sign of danger. She cringed at the sound of grinding metal and clenched her jaw at the unwanted attention it drew. Kaala narrowed her eyes at the newcomer before speaking.
    "I wouldnt think of myself as wicked, now. Some just dont seem to think that the coin of lets say," Kaala smiled ruefully, making her look almost childlike, "the Jarl of Whiterun could be put to better use in the pockets of those who truly need it." She raised her chin a fraction, uncertain of whether this man was a threat.
    "A pleasure, Jo'kar. I am Kaala Moonmark." Her voice dipped lower in level near her last name, clearly in an attemp of hiding it from unwanted ears.

(OOC im new and have only a vauge idea about character cards. I know what they are, but I dont know how to make my own. I'd like a link to Jo'kar's though. Thanks)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts