• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    "Do you take me for a fool? The dark magic is easy to see" Drapor knew he was getting into something dangerous, but he could take it "Maybe you need a little....Encouragement" Drapor started to smile as he chanted "Dardri forkro dray-za krano!" A huge amount of pure magic in a bottle "This is pure magic, you will become one of the best wizards. I'm not tricking you if thats what you think, its real" Drapor smiled as he knew that Saloman wouldn't let him out.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    "I don't need that." He said, "I am one of the most powerful wizards in the North." He said. It was meant as a joke, but he did not laugh or jest, and the words were true.
    Saloman turned away from Drapor so he could not see his face and lowered his hood. He began chanting a quiet near-inaudible recital as he removed the white bandage which covered his eyes.
    He gazed towards the window, letting the light into his eyes. Drapor could see his eyes were purely white, with no pupil or iris. His face was wrinkled and scarred, with a tribal pattern on his left cheek in green paint.
    Saloman began to wince as if in pain for a few seconds, still chanting. Drapor could see several Luna Moths gathering at the window.
    Still chanting, he turned away again and replaced the bandage over his eyes, relieving his pain. He stopped chanting and the moths fluttered away.

"There is no dark magic here." He said coldly, lifting his hood. "Only a fool pursues which he doesn't understand. In this circumstance, only a husk pursues that which he does." He let the words resonate before he opened the door and walked slowly out. He wanted to destroy the darkness which Drapor held, but he knew otherwise.

He took a seat with Elgorym and Derkeethus and wanted to ignore what had happened.
    "I don't believe we've met." He said to Derkeethus.

Drapor

"Sithis save me" Drapor said as Saloman walked out. "Only a fool? ha. You don't understand me then, Darkness is what had sealed alduin. Darkness is what created the universe" Drapor knew that Saloman was a threat. He didn't know what Drapor was capable of, capable of becoming. Drapor sighed in frustration and walked out of the room. Drapor knew once Munaax was finished he could leave everyone, live a life of solitude. Then slay his father.

Buffington Battle-Born, an adventurer going now by the nickname Solknight, strutted into the tavern while whistling "Tale of the Tounges". He tossed the bartender a coin purse and said "Black-Briar Reserve, extra alcohol. I hold myself too well." He sat down onto the stool, with a relieved sigh after running across the Rift almost non-stop.

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    ((OOC: Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.))
    Elgorym sat up from his chair when Saloman exited Drapor's room.
    "Wait, what did Drapor have to tell you?" he asked.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((Just wrote out a post to have the site crash as soon as I clicked "Post Reply". I'll try to replicate it.))

Saloman turned from Derkeethus and looked at Elgorym. There was a dead silence for a few seconds before he broke it; "Nothing worth discussing." He said coldly in a low voice. He was about to turn back to Derkeethus when a thin man with a silly hat on entered the inn and wanted to see "Master Valieri". Saloman signed for a letter and read it silently. He then began writing a letter of his own but before the courier was able to walk away Saloman waved his hand and the door he was opening shut in front of him.

The two men smiled and bid farewell before the courier departed with Saloman's response and a bit of gold. The wizard tucked the letter in his robes and turned back to Elgorym and Derkeethus; "Sorry, where were we?" He said, glancing back and forth between the two.

Elgorym

Elgorym was surprised at Saloman's response. Before he was going to say something, Derkeethus cut in. "I understand if you are unwilling to respond." Derkeethus nodded to Elgorym and walked upstairs.
    "Sorry, where were we?" Saloman asked a bit later. "Well, I had asked you what was so important that Drapor had to speak with you about." the Bosmer said. He noticed that it was already in the afternoon. "Time flies when you're speaking." he said as he walked back to Keerava's counter.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman followed him, nodding as he walked.
    "Time flies like you wouldn't believe; better do something before it runs out." He turned to face Elgorym; "If it runs out." He added.
    "So where did you first hear of Munaax, this... Dragon Priest?" He said, leaning on the bar, facing Elgorym. Keerava placed a small glass of wine on the bar and Saloman nodded in thanks, casually taking out a few coins and laying them down.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((OOC: Yes sorry been busy.))
    Tiaz walked down back into the main room of the Inn starting towards the bar, sitting down again at a stool, looking around noticing Drapor, Elgorym and a strange old man, the man seemed magically adapt.
    "honey ale, please."
    Tiaz said to Talen.
    Tiaz wondered what was to follow, how did they know who he was, were they to be trusted, Elgorym perhaps but Drapor he was a bloodthirsty vampire who killed innocent beings, could he really be trusted.

Elgorym

Elgorym smiled. "Well, I had a dream. No, a vision. Munaax was chanting something from a language I couldn't understand, and then just flat-out said he was going to destroy everyone in Tamriel. Then I had envisioned tons of dragons and similar dragon priests destroying the White-Gold Tower in the Imperial City. It was confusing, but I knew it was true." Elgorym continued telling about the vision. "He then said: 'Your fate awaits you in my crypt, east of the city you call Morthal. Once everyone is destroyed, I will stop time itself. You have but 3 weeks, mortal. If you do not arrive, I will be all ready for my siege.' That was most of it, but there was a little more I can't remember." Elgorym ordered a drink and stopped talking.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman nodded, pondering the abilities of the Dragon Priests and their magical masks of great power. Then he noticed a new figure entered the room, though he could not place it as anyone familiar.
    "Hello." He said in an authoritative voice, as if not asking a question or greeting someone, but merely stating that he knows they're entered the room.

He looked in the general direction of Tiaz and lifted his head so most of his face from the eyes down* was visible. He smiled but didn't say anything, as if a smile was welcome enough for an introduction.

*((OOC: I'm sure 'from the eyes down' isn't written properly - perhaps an error in punctuation.))

Drapor

((I'll PM you the CC Tom :D)

Drapor heard multiple footsteps coming from downstairs and deided to walkdown there. "We need to leave soon, When shall the caravan arrive?" Drapor asked Elgorym "Munaax is going to attack Riften soon, if we escape now we can dodge the attack" Drapor felt a sudden shudder and looked behind him. Drapor saw Munaax, "Come with me, You will have all you want. Dark magic, Auriels bow, And riches beyond your wildest dreams" Drapor shot a ball of dark magic "Darkro, Darkro, Darkro!" He shot dark magic everywhere around him trying to hit Munaax. Drapor look at the group, then fainted.

Elgorym

((OOC: Mind PMing it to me too? ;)))
    "I fear you are correct. The caravan is coming tomorrow morning," Elgorym said in reply to Drapor. "It's already nighttime, surprisingly. After a rest we should be ready to go."

He was thinking if he had enough people. There's Derkeethus, Tiaz, Saloman, Drapor, and hopefully Saloman can convince that adventurer-type who just walked into the room to follow along. It would be a tough battle, but he had faith in his miniature group.

Suddenly, Drapor fainted. "Drapor! Drapor! What happened?" the Wood Elf asked with a panic.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman didn't budge from his seat as the figures beyond his blindfold ran after Drapor. 'The wicked will always attempt to use their own kind for their bidding' he thought in relation to Drapor's apparent vision - he had witnessed this many times before across Morrowind, especially on his missions with the Synod.
    "He'll be fine." He said calmly, "Just get him in bed and forget about it."
    He called out and raised his hand; "Talen-Jei!" The argonian waiter was across the room and turned to see him; "Velvet LeChance!" He yelled, and the lizard-man lifted a hand up to show he had heard, which Saloman didn't see anyway, though he assumed the drink was on its way.

As the events continued Talen-Jei brought the drink to Saloman and the wizard began to sip at it.

Drapor

Drapor woke up on the floor with Elgorym looking down at him. "We need to get out of riften, now" Drapor got up and walked upstairs to collect his things from his room. "To hell with the dragon priest" Drapro knew what was happening, his dark magic was being stolen from the demon. He could feel part of soul being taken away. Drapor remembered the dragon that attacked Elgorym and him at the other tavern. That was a warning call.

Elgorym

Elgorym didn't know what was particularly going on. "But the carvan still has to make some sales today!" He paused and thought for a moment. Drapor already went upstairs by the time Elgorym said "Fair enough. But do we even have enough adventurers with us? ...It seems like we could get into a major issue. Saloman, what do you say we should do?" he then asked.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    By now Saloman was on his feet near the staircase by Elgorym.
    "Munaax will die." He said, "Let's just go now and not be late." He declared. He walked over to the front door of the inn and picked up a small walking cane, holding it to the floor and stamping it a couple times while looking at Elgorym. It seemed he was cheerful and eager to leave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts