Open The Bannered Mare

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

Labrys was silent, busying herself for a moment with organizing the items within the knapsack. She looked up in interest.

brovahkin!

"Well Do'nall back in hammerfell i had extensive training with my father with an axe and bow and only very basic training with shields as i don't like them but my father persisted just in case of a worst case scenario, anyways after my 20th birthday he offered me his long bow and let me keep the axe i had been training with. after a few days had gone by i ventured out on a hunting trip and i saw the biggest deer i had ever laid eyes upon i fired an arrow it soared through the air and caught the deer in his front left leg staggering away it fled into a cave, without hesitation i ran after little did i know this cave was full of vampires they told to surrender or they would kill me and the little town i had lived in, so i did what they said and then they bit me i passed out i didn't wake for a week, i couldn't face my father after i had become this monster so i vowed to never go back and fled to skyrim as i knew people were more focused on this civil war and that is my story. so tell me then why are you guys here?

Assassin99

"The New Land, new adventure, what else is there."

Wolfie

Labrys shifted slightly and met his eyes. "I was born in Shor's Stone, raised to be a miner. I didn't want to spend my entire life picking at rocks, though, so one day I came across one of the inhabitants, a friendly old man by the name of Escavador. He taught be how to use the bow and arrow, and in the midst of the year, when I began to show interest in the arcane arts, he directed me to the College of Winterhold. At the same time, I discovered Shor's Fall; when I told my father about it, he threatened to send me away to Whiterun. I couldn't forget it, so I ran away. And here I am."

Assassin99

"Sad story my friend, Your father seems like a jerk."

Wolfie

"Aye, that I am," Labrys confirmed. "The thing is, the whole village seems to know about this Shor's Fall; almost like it's a curse to speak of it." She bit her lip softly. "But, anyways. The past is the past. Let us be off before the rain comes? I have no wish to travel in soaked clothes."

Assassin99

"Very well, to adventure we go."
    *OOC: Are we making a new thread for their advendure?

Wolfie

(It'd probably be a good idea...I'll make one in a moment, and then post the link here.)

Assassin99

*OOC: Ok

Wolfie

Wolfie

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts