Open The Bannered Mare

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

"I'm fine," Labrys replied quietly, giving a slight shake of the head. "As for Do'nall ... I'm not sure. To be honest, I don't know him as well as I should, but I don't think that you'll have any problems with him. You don't need to tell him, although if he's like me then he'd already know." She paused, wondering if her new friend was already awake.

brovahkin!

"well i thought i should tell you as i want you to know i'm not going to stab you in the back. Well i think i should tell Do'nall for the same reason im telling you but surely it shouldn't matter a fed two days ago, but i never kill my victims or turn them they dont even know its happened." "so when do we embark on our adventure" he paused and looked around at the people currently sat in the inn but no-one was paying attention to them.

Wolfie

Labrys glanced around as well. "In an hour, maybe two. I'll have to explain where we're going to Do'nall first, since I haven't yet. Not to mention that I might have to convince the fella." Her eyes gleamed with amusement at the prospect. She drank the rest of the head. Helga wandered over and took the empty glasses to clean them. "I swear, you people drink more than the Jarl does in a lifetime," she muttered as she walked off to wash them. Labrys laughed.

brovahkin!

"is Do'nall definitely coming with us then?" he smiled to himself as loved to fight whether it was up close or from range. Helga had wandered over and to take the empty glasses "I swear, you people drink more than the jarl does in a lifetime" she muttered whilst walking towards the bar to wash. labrys laughed at the remark whilst Deldrin sat there smirking.

Wolfie

"Definitely," Labrys replied. "If not for the Khajiit, there would be no adventure in the first place."

Assassin99

OOC: I have no idea :\
    *OOC: Try changing your privacy settings
    "A axe with a name interesting. Mead for me as well barkeep"

Assassin99

"A vampire hey, Tell me do you drink blood for survival or pleasure."

Assassin99

Do'nall took a drink of mead before replying,
    "Then I will aid you, but I will destroy you If you ever turn."

brovahkin!

Deldrin thought about what Do'nall said, it was understandable its not everyday you come across a trusting vampire so he could think im going to double cross him. "Do'nall i ensure you, i will never feed upon you or you Labrys i have came to trust you both and wouldn't hurt you. you're the closest i have to friends, you wont even see me feed i will just drift of when you two are sleeping."

Wolfie

"I said the same thing," Labrys said, hiding the slight relief she felt when she saw Do'nall; it meant that last night had not been a wistful dream. "So, you truly wish to join us?" She shifted slightly to look at the Redguard vampire. "To Shor's Fall?"

Assassin99

"Yes, but let me wake up first."

Wolfie

Labrys chuckled, letting her expression fall back to comfortably indifference. She gripped the remainder of her small flask of water. She took a sip of it and then lifted her head slightly. "Helga, could you fill this up for me?"
    Helga walked over, took the flask, and then, walking back to the sink, re-filled the flask of water.

Assassin99

"Vampire, tell me your story."

Wolfie

Labrys nodded. Her eyes glinted at what Do'nall asked. "Aye, Deldrin; what's your sob story?" she asked with a hint of humor as Helga handed her back the flask. She closed it and slipped it into the knapsack that sat at the bottom of her stool.

Assassin99

Even Do'nall smiled at that one.
    "Yes I expected as much, but that is not answering my question."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts