Open The Bannered Mare

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

[Gone and back again ~ :)]

Labrys's shoulder's raised tightly for a moment, a dream clutching her in the folds of morning. She opened her eyes after a moment, and finally relaxed. Just a dream, she told herself. The memory of the last time she had seen her father in Shor's Stones had returned to her in deep sleep. She shook herself of the remains of the memory and got to her feet, brushing her hair away from her front of her shoulders. She dressed herself in an outfit of chained steel, and slid her Amulet of Julianos over it, flexing her wrists. She paused and then decided to let her hair down today instead of stuffing it in a helm or hat. Wore down, her hair showed itself to be a layer of wavy vibrant tan locks. Two bangs slid on both sides of her face, and she brushed them away impatiently. She stepped outside the door, eyes bright. She paused again for a moment, rubbing her temples. She had an idea of where they could go, but since she had heard so little about the place, she wished to consult with Hulda before she thought on it further; the woman could know a few facts about the place, and in Labrys's eyes, information is the most valuable of goods that any mage - or man - can ask for. She walked over to the bar, sitting down on a stool and closing her eyes momentarily, basking in the silence that came with morning.

brovahkin!

can i join?

Wolfie

(Of course :))

Wolfie

(Alright, no hurry.)

brovahkin!

Name: Deldrin
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Archer and one handed
    Appearance: Deldrin is a 6 ft Redguard with long black hair and a five o’clock shadow; he is quite muscular as he due to the constant battle training his father gave him.
    Gear/skills: Deldrin wears vampire armor gauntlets and boots also wears a novice mage hood (just for looks to hide his face) and uses a long bow and a steel war axe. When walking through major cities he will change into some green clothes and a green hood to hide his face but will still keep his bow on his back.
    Personality: Deldrin prefers to be alone but will extend a helping hand if he thinks people really need his assistance. He will not hesitate to kill bandits if they go to attack but will never start the fight. He only feeds on the innocent but will never kill them.
    Back-story: Deldrin was raised by just his dad as his mum died during childbirth. His dad gave him excessive training with swords but Deldrin prefers daggers but is very capable with swords, when he wasn't in training he will practice with his dad’s longbow and go hunting for food. One day after training his father had gave him his long bow and said “your good enough now I want you to keep it”. Several years later after becoming a well known hunter he stumbled upon a cave to rest for a night little did he know this cave was occupied by a vampire, before Deldrin could grab his axe, the vampire gave him a choice join him or die. Deldrin decided to join the vampires but then fled to Skyrim as he was to ashamed to tell his father. is that okay?

Wolfie

(Yeah it's alright! If you don't already know, Labrys and Do'nall, a new friend of hers that she met last night, have decided to go on an adventure to..well, it isn't exactly decided where yet, but Labrys has an idea. It's morning.)

"Helga," Labrys said finally, opening her eyes to see the barmaid watching her with friendly concern.
    "Yes?" Helga said, leaning forward on her hands on the bar counter. "Oh, no. I know that expression, Labrys.." she began warily.
    "Then you know me well," Labrys grinned.
    "You're insane," Helga decided. Labrys chuckled.

Wolfie

Labrys paused, hand tightening over the bottle of water that she held. Helga and Labrys exchanged glanced. "Actually, yes," Labrys said after a moment, turning her head to look at the Redguard almost warily, her grey eyes indifferent as usual. "If you can handle it."

Wolfie

Helga watched the two for a moment. She looked up at the large Redguard curiously. "Mead, ale, or wine?" she asked, turning to the large stock of drinks behind the counter, upon the shelves.
    "I'm keeping my water here," Labrys informed Helga, inviting the stranger for a seat next to her. "My companion has yet to rise; it's a cold and early morning, and I don't blame him a slight. I'm Labrys Endowen," she introduced herself, the warpaint on her face gleaming in the light from the ceiling.

Wolfie

"Like I said-" Labrys began before realizing she might appear sounding rude. She gave a slight smile. "A mead for me as well, Helga," she told the barkeeper.
    Helga reappeared from the counter shelving and handed them both a bottle of mead. Labrys accepted it with a silent thank-you in her eyes and took a polite sip.

Wolfie

"So Labrys where shall this adventure be taking us then" asked Deldrin whilst slowly drinking from his tankard full to the brim of mead. "who is this friend you speak of" he quickly said before labrys had a chance to answer.
    Labrys studied Deldrin for a moment, then replied, "Do'nall. I met him just last night, but he truly does seem like an honest Khajiit. As to your first question...well, when I used to live in Shor's Stone, I discovered a large cave-like fortress. I never went in there - my father actually swore that if I did that he'd have no choice except to send me away - but I've always been curious. It's somewhere at the top of Mount Athor, think it's called Shor's Fall or something like that." She shifted slightly and took a steady gulp of mead. "Needless to say that curiosity has overtaken me, and I've decided to check it out, if only after running into Do'nall."

*OOC* wolfie why can't i message you?
    OOC: I have no idea :\

brovahkin!

Deldrin watches to see if Labrys is shes being the slightest bit shifty just in case this is a set up but she seems to be trustworthy. "Ahh a Khajiit i've never actually spoke with one before but if you think he is honest then thats good enough for me, i have never heard of this cave this should be quite a good adventure" Deldrin leans to whisper into Labrys's ear cautiously to try not to attract attention and whispers barely loud enough so she can hear "I don't know if you have picked up on this but im a vampire" Deldrin pauses and anxiously waits for a reply.

Wolfie

"A dangerous thing to tell a witchhunter," she replied, a slight shift in her expression that suggested wary trust. "I knew of it from the moment you walked inside; the way you held yourself, the slight paleness in your skin. I'd love to know how you got here without being attacked, but I suppose that that is a story for another time." She paused, looking up. Helga was stacking freshly-washed plates and mugs, glancing over at them like a worrying mother. She gave the barmaid a slight smile to comfort the woman and then turned her eyes to Deldrin. "Despite that," she continued, voice still lowered so that only the two could hear her words, "I am willing to trust you. If you don't place a knife to my back, I will not snap out my own. Aye?" She watched him for a moment before twisting the bottle in her fingers around for a moment.

brovahkin!

Deldrin pauses and thinks to himself that it was a dangerous move telling a witch hunter but now he knows that she can be trusted but know his only worry is the khajiit what if its not as trusting. He looks towards Helga and catches her glancing over towards the two of them then replies to Labrys "thank you for your trust i wont let you down but what about Do'nall can i trust him? and don't worry about the guards i catching on to me they don't pay any attention to my face due to my hood. he leans back into his chair and gulps down the rest of his drink and asks "would you like another?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts