• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    "A little comedy is always welcomed I assume." He smiled softly as he gently set his drink down before he dug his hands into his coat before fishing out a book that was bound in black leather. The title on it read: A Guide to Understanding Wolves and Ravens.
    "Been reading a bit of this...mostly just for perspective...but I do enjoy a good fiction as well." he then put the book back in his coat, before he offered his right hand to her, which it was protected by a fingerless glove. "Feroxus....and you are?"

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    "Oh yes; adds a bit of light to the world." Her smile was a bit brighter. Her blue eyes watched the stranger pull out his own book. Valencia read nonfiction far more than fiction; knowledge was important to her, as was staying alive in the world. However, a good fiction ever now and then was to keep her entertained. "Oh I have not read that one... I do enjoy guidebooks and informational texts." She gave herself a mental note to obtain the book and add it to her already overflowing bookshelves.

With the hand held out to her, she softly smiled, holding out her own hand that was completely covered by her fabric gloves of fine leather and cloth. "Valencia; a pleasure to meet you," she stated kindly, her smile still present.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    He gave her a firm, yet clearly gentle handshake. "A lovely name indeed...." he then gently produced the book and set on the table in front of her. "Here, it has a bit of character now that it has been out in the Wilds." he chuckled softly, his eyes kept trained on hers, they weren't exactly tired, but he did seem to be ready for a nice bath or something of that like.

He then drained down his mug of sweet ale before exhaling softly. "So....Breton right?" he tried to keep the conversation going as he set the mug aside and put a few septims in it.

thatguy2

A large group of men and two mer entered the Bannered Mare. They were covered in dirt. They soon found a group of empty tables and began setting them next to each other, sitting down at the chairs that surrounded them. Eryk, their leader, walked up to the barkeep and said, "I'll need ale for fourteen people." as he placed about fifty septims on the table. A woman started placing steel cups on the table as they were filled with ale. The men soon picked up a glass and then returned to where they were sitting.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Of course, while the leader had been out getting the ale, someone had been buisy picking pockets. A master of the art, having had centuries to craft this skill. A khajiit, in the black robes and long purple hair. Easily overlooked by all, exactly how she liked it. Once done with her looting, she glances over at the men and mer. Quite the feast eh? A feast she'd enjoy once they all purchased a room.

thatguy2

Of course, while the leader had been out getting the ale, someone had been buisy picking pockets. A master of the art, having had centuries to craft this skill. A khajiit, in the black robes and long purple hair. Easily overlooked by all, exactly how she liked it. Once done with her looting, she glances over at the men and mer. Quite the feast eh? A feast she'd enjoy once they all purchased a room.

As the Khajiit tried to pick the pockets of the mercenaries, one felt a hand reach into his pockets. He quickly drew a dagger and turned on the Khajiit. "Why were you picking my pocket? Give me back what you took from everyone else."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    The khajiit just gives the mercenary an amused smirk. "Cute dagger, kid. It will take more than a little toy to make me obey." She purrs, clinking her prize in the mercenary's face before turning around and walking off in a rather sultry manner.

thatguy2

Eryk saw what was happening. He set his cup down on the bar and tackled the Khajiit, summoning frostbite in his left hand quickly as he drew a Skyforge steel dagger and pressed it against her throat.

"You need to give my men back what you took from them now, or I will be forced to hurt you. That being said, I don't like hurting people, but when someone is doing the wrong thing, I try to stop it. Now, give my men back the things you took from them and this will end now. Otherwise, my men and I will be forced to kill you. The choice is yours now. What will you do?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    This Khajiit was no fool. She smirks with the tackle and kicks Eryk over her head with little effort. An unnatural level of no effort. "Boy are you stupid." She remarks, staring down the fella in question with her piercing, almost mesmerizing blood red eyes. "Brute force was a terrible choice. You think you're the first boy to tangle with me like that?" She drops a mere five septims on Eryk's head. "Here, five for immature effort. Now leave me be."

thatguy2

"I will not leave you be. You will give my men back what you stole from them." Most of the other mercenaries got up and drew their weapons as they surrounded the Khajiit. Eryk soon followed. "You are outnumbered fourteen to one, and my men are very well-trained. Are you sure you really want to go through with taking their money?" Eryk smirked.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Oh you guys have me surrounded? You poor bastards. Listen, kid. You're cute." She gives Eryk an unamused look, leaning more on one leg with one arm on her supporting leg and the other loosely dangling with the dagger in hand. "This whole show is cute. I've survived a fight with double the numbers against me before. Many times before. Do you really want to risk your men's lives over a few petty septims? Seriously, do you? Y'all have enough stuff left over to sell and replace it anyways...all I took was money."

thatguy2

"Hand it back. Now. You will stand down and surrender everything you have taken from my men. I will not let a petty thief get away with this. We will kill you quickly if you do not." Three men grabbed the Khajiit. Eryk approached the Khajiit and grabbed her neck. "Give my men what you took from them now."

thatguy2

(no. just remember that if you give their stuff back they will let you go. plus you might be able to join the greencloaks as a scout)

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Yeah that's the problem, Askari is already a part of another group.)

As soon as ANYONE dared to touch her, she had the two floored in a quick hit of Vampiric Drain. Not enough to kill, but enough to incapacitate. The rest were overtaken by an intense fear, desire to flee instead of fight. All except Eryk, she wanted a word with him. "The two on the floor will still live. Whether or not as mortals is not my call however. For your information, harming a member of the Xaosopor Clan is going to get you overrun by a horde of angry Khajiiti pirates numbering in the twenties and more. If they don't use the Black Sacrament on you first and get the Dark Brotherhood on your doorstep. Boy, take this lesson to heart." She gently lays her dagger's tip on Eryk's chest. "Don't assume you can win with brute force alone. Don't ever assume that. Now, if you're willing to actually talk instead of brandishing weapons and muscular oafs at me, you just might get your stuff back without a fight." Askari sheathes her dagger. "I wouldn't mind a trade of a kind. Item, service, spell, something. What's the best you got?"

thatguy2

(Yeah that's the problem, Askari is already a part of another group.)

As soon as ANYONE dared to touch her, she had the two floored in a quick hit of Vampiric Drain. Not enough to kill, but enough to incapacitate. The rest were overtaken by an intense fear, desire to flee instead of fight. All except Eryk, she wanted a word with him. "The two on the floor will still live. Whether or not as mortals is not my call however. For your information, harming a member of the Xaosopor Clan is going to get you overrun by a horde of angry Khajiiti pirates numbering in the twenties and more. If they don't use the Black Sacrament on you first and get the Dark Brotherhood on your doorstep. Boy, take this lesson to heart." She gently lays her dagger's tip on Eryk's chest. "Don't assume you can win with brute force alone. Don't ever assume that. Now, if you're willing to actually talk instead of brandishing weapons and muscular oafs at me, you just might get your stuff back without a fight." Askari sheathes her dagger. "I wouldn't mind a trade of a kind. Item, service, spell, something. What's the best you got?"
    "First of all, do not turn my men into vampires." The other men sheathed their weapons. "Now, you say you will give their stuff back? What do you need? We refuse to do anything requiring crime."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Like I said, sadly that's not my call. Hit them up with Cure Disease potions within 3 days as a precaution, they'll be fine no matter what if you do that." Askari eyes the men. "What's the most valuable item, monetarily, that any of you own? Enchanted preferred, but not necessary. I'll even play nice and only take ONE of such item, instead of one from each person."

thatguy2

"Like I said, sadly that's not my call. Hit them up with Cure Disease potions within 3 days as a precaution, they'll be fine no matter what if you do that." Askari eyes the men. "What's the most valuable item, monetarily, that any of you own? Enchanted preferred, but not necessary. I'll even play nice and only take ONE of such item, instead of one from each person."
    "We really don't carry that much with us, just camping equipment and our weapons." Eryk searched around in his bag for something. "Here. Invisibility potion. That's really it. Most of our stuff is at our guild base on the mountain."

thatguy2

"Guild base eh? Oh, high level potion....alright then. Thanks for the information." As promised, Askari hands over the stolen money. "Name's Askari Xaosopor. Pleasure doing business with ya."
    Eryk heads back to his bag, removing two cure disease potions. He helps the two men swallow the potions as paleness starts to leave their faces. He helps his fiancé Kjoryk and his friend Thovard up and the men return to drinking once more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts