• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EXPitorial

The King of Wuuuurms
**This is my first build on this site**

The Agent Build
Race: Breton
Main Skills: Archery, One Handed, Light Armor, Sneak, Speechcraft, Illusion, Lockpicking
Minor Skills: Pickpocket, Alchemy
Alignment: Neutral
Equipment: Blade of Woe, Mehrunes Razor (Dual Wielding Or swap from BoW), a good amount of poisons that either paralyze/damage health and stamina, and Nightingales Bow and Sword. The Armor should either be the Blackguard's Armor Set (Dragonborn DLC), the Ancient Shrouded Armor Set, or the Nightingale Armor Set.
Description:
TES Wikia said:
An Agent is an operative skilled in deception and avoidance, but also trained in self-defense and the use of deadly force. Self-reliant and independent, agents devote themselves to personal goals, or to various patrons or causes.

**Constructive criticism only please**

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Welcome to the forums. :D I do like your build. Though I mean it seems like they other builds have a full character built around it your is just a well made class. I have to ask: is there a specific reason Archery is the one full tree you have?

Overall I love it, your avatar and Welcome to the Forums again.

EXPitorial

The King of Wuuuurms
Welcome to the forums. :D I do like your build. Though I mean it seems like they other builds have a full character built around it your is just a well made class. I have to ask: is there a specific reason Archery is the one full tree you have?

Overall I love it, your avatar and Welcome to the Forums again.

Thanks for the compliments and the reason for archery being full is because there are benefits in the archery tree that can aid you in stealth combat and or main combat like the ranger perk you want to move faster while your bow is pulled back so you have that agility as well, the Bull's-eye perk is just for an added bonus

EDIT- Alignment was added

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts