Spoiler The Aetherium Forger secret chests

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derek Jeder

When you enter into the Aetherium Forge, theres lava behind the forge, and on either side there is a passageway that leads to a high level chest, to get to these you can simply use the Become Ethereal shout, and you might be able to use the vampire lord. Theres also another chest that is in the back of the room, in the lava, on a small pillar.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
The problem I have here is that the lava makes my screen go red and I can't see where I'm going as well as how I can't climb onto any of the rocks. So is there only one chest hidden in the lava?

Derek Jeder

Theres 3 hidden chests in the Forge room, one to the right side, go through the lava (Stay on the top) and theres a small cave if you follow the wall right there, and same on the other side, and if you look from the left side to the back of the cave, more on the right, theres a pillar, and behind it is a ramp to climb up with a chest. To get on the rocks just spam your jump button.

whats in the chest?