1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler The Aetherium Forger secret chests

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by Derek Jeder, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Derek Jeder Member

Message Count:
    When you enter into the Aetherium Forge, theres lava behind the forge, and on either side there is a passageway that leads to a high level chest, to get to these you can simply use the Become Ethereal shout, and you might be able to use the vampire lord. Theres also another chest that is in the back of the room, in the lava, on a small pillar.
  2. Haru17 Lost Falmer

Message Count:
    The problem I have here is that the lava makes my screen go red and I can't see where I'm going as well as how I can't climb onto any of the rocks. So is there only one chest hidden in the lava?
  3. Derek Jeder Member

Message Count:
    Theres 3 hidden chests in the Forge room, one to the right side, go through the lava (Stay on the top) and theres a small cave if you follow the wall right there, and same on the other side, and if you look from the left side to the back of the cave, more on the right, theres a pillar, and behind it is a ramp to climb up with a chest. To get on the rocks just spam your jump button.
  4. Scarefire EU Member

Message Count:
    whats in the chest?
  5. Derek Jeder Member

Message Count:
    Depends on your level.