That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hope

Leader of #TeamSwagKids
Start a new forum topic about awkward moments you've encountered. I'll start..

That awkward moment when you're hidden behind an opponent about to kill them with a sneaky back attack, and for whatever reason, it fails. :/

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
That awkward moment when you accidentally buy something expensive at a store, and then have to sell it for a fifth of the price.

The awkward moment when your crouched in a store about to pick a lock or steal something, and just as you do it you become detected and are promptly beaten.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
That awk moment when you go to speak to a shop owner and steal a helmet instead. Beating as listed above...

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
That awkward moment when you are walking, and a guard attempts to prompt a conversation with you.

skindog

That awkward moment when you're charging up a power strike with your warhammer and a guard runs in front of you, causing every guard in the province of whiterun to try and kill you on sight.

Oliverjames

That awkward moment when you're fighting a dragon and accidentally put a glass arrow into the back of a guards head. We all know what happens next, although I do sit there wanting my character to shout "collateral damage".

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
That awkward moment when someone bumps into you while you're sneaking. Hehe whoopsie...:rolleyes:

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
That awk moment when you travel on foot for a LONG time heading to your destination only to realize you are surrounded on three sides by unscaleable mountains. U turn and long hike ensue...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts