That awkward moment when...(Morrowind Edition)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
*Spoilers ahoy!*

...Caius, your favorite character in the entire game, tearfully tells you that he's leaving for Cyrodiil and that the Blades and the house, are yours now. In an attempt to clean up the filthy pigsty that is Caius' home, you immediately pick up a bottle on the floor. Furious and possibly in the midst of a bad high, Caius lashes out at you for doing so. Laughing and crying, you're forced to kill him moments before he can even leave the game forever. It really was the only way he could go out.

...you step into Mistress Therana's tower, see kwama eggs climbing the walls and suddenly become very afraid.

...you finally manage to open the high-level lock on the chest in Caius' home, only to discover that it's full of moonsugar.

...your fellow Imperial-sanctioned Blades agent hands you a fistful of illegal moonsugar to sell for cash and gives you a tip on where to sell it.

...the very first ghost you ever kill turns into a mound of ectoplasm that looks exactly like a turd at the moment of its destruction, thus destroying all fear you ever had for their ilk.

...you're being hit upon by a bisexual (at least in this playthrough) goddess and are terrified to tell her that Nerevar is an entirely straight female this time around.

...you accidentally cut your beloved pet scrib clean in half. :sadface:

...you run naked through a town square and every male Breton you pass calls "Oh, my...what a joyful display!" after you.

...you hear a guard belch in the royal palace of Mournhold.

...you run screaming in terror (repeatedly) from a wood elf who's a head shorter than you.

...your Fighters' Guild buddies don't protect you from a Dark Brotherhood assassin.

...an angry, charging smuggler gets stuck on a flight of stairs.

...you find a Sixth House base before you even start the Main Quest.

...you see a dreugh for the very first time when you're expecting a slaughterfish.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're frantically running in circles, hemmed in by a ring of tables and chairs, trying to get away from the flying fists of an angry nobleman, when you suddenly find yourself flying through empty blue space before landing directly in front of the door you're looking for. You take it as a gift from the Divines and bolt right through it. :D

...you walk past Sottilde and hear her suddenly blurt out "Did I see an ELF AROUND HERE?! BAH HA HA HA!"

Gowsh

Old Fart
First good one happened to me yesterday,

I cut in front of an advancing NPC to get into a shop.

Before the freeze for loading the new area began, she managed to say,"What terrible manners!"

An actual lol on my part.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you encounter a glitch in the floor of the Mournhold Royal Palace, suddenly find yourself falling several stories through empty air, simultaneously gain fifteen levels in Acrobatics for no reason before finally hitting something with sufficient force to kill you and as your character dies, she yells "STOOPID!"

Our minds, they really are one.

Finally fighting off your enemies, barely escaping with your life, only to be killed by that damned cliff racer that's been following you for the last 15 minutes.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're walking along a road and see a nix-hound on top of a nearby hill go bounding toward you. You draw your weapon, run toward the beast and ready yourself for battle, when the hound gets stuck on a rock while almost on top of you. The combat music stops and you look up to see the buggy monster calmly patting you on the head. He gets angry when you pull away from his embrace though.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That Awkward moment when you kill Umbra at level 1 because you are an alcoholic.... (Sujama :D)

That Awkward moment when you realize the vicious white bug things that you have been murdering for the past twenty hours are actually just friendly little wild animals....

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're looking at a set of Barbies for your job named "Aramina the Romantic Poet" and "Viveca the Amazing Fashionista" and you immediately think, upon seeing their names, "Huh, I though Vivec would be the poet.'"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts