• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Y'all have been trying to convince me to try Fallout ever since I came on to this board and I finally broke down and bought Fallout 3 and Fallout : New Vegas.

Very enjoyable so far!

Thank you. This helps to sate my thirst for Bethesda and will work perfectly for those times when Skyrim or Oblivion bores me.

Makes me look forward to Fallout 4 and finally getting away from the cheesy Oblivion graphical engine.

Thanks you!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
55970476.jpg

Daelon DuLac

Makes me look forward to Fallout 4 and finally getting away from the cheesy Oblivion graphical engine.

Thanks you!
I'm very sorry that I have destroy Your dreams

IT IS OBLIVION ENGINE VER 2.1 betaalphamaxdelta version 23344.55555 of modified gamebryo

http://www.gamesradar.com/fallout-4-kind-still-running-oblivion-engine-do-not-fear-bethesda-face/
Awwww! But it's awful! I thought it was going run on the Skyrim engine. Yuck. More emotionless, stop motion, constipated sneeking and lousy combat. Dern it!

hershangames

I too have finally started Fallout! I bought Fallout: New Vegas just today.

It seems pretty obvious that it uses the same engine as Oblivion, but I find it vastly superior, then again, it's another theme.

Oh, and I must say, this thread is what finally drove me to buying it. So thank you, Daelon!

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I too have finally started Fallout! I bought Fallout: New Vegas just today.

It seems pretty obvious that it uses the same engine as Oblivion, but I find it vastly superior, then again, it's another theme.

Oh, and I must say, this thread is what finally drove me to buying it. So thank you, Daelon!

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Yeah, its awesome :). I can't wait for Fallout 4, its going to be a blast! I also love FL4's crafting your own base system :D!

Sent by the mighty Elf Ruindil from the internet. :p

Daelon DuLac

Just finished the last part of the main quest in Fallout 3 yesterday. It was great! Had to look up the code online since I had no idea, but, still! Definitely will replay, but, in the meantime, there are hundreds of locations to discover along with end-game quests and some DLC's that need to get done.

Thanks again everybody!

Fallout NV is next! I do miss Urug though. Maybe some skull crushing before I return to the post-apocalyptic realms. :)

BTW: re code: after thinking about it, it was obvious. I should've listened to Mom!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Ohhhhhhhh... so Mr. I Hate Shooters finally tried Fallout. Well glory be. I must have jumped timelines. Is this New Earth?

P.S.
If you want to have some real fun, get some Chinese Stealth Armor and reverse pickpocket frag grenades onto peeps. I do it to Three Dog all the time.

Last edited:

Daelon DuLac

Ohhhhhhhh... so Mr. I Hate Shooters finally tried Fallout. Well glory be. I must have jumped timelines. Is this New Earth?

P.S.
If you want to have some real fun, get some Chinese Stealth Armor and reverse pickpocket frag grenades onto peeps. I do it to Three Dog all the time.
To P.S.: Already done so. Great way to kill off the restaurant owner in the Underworld and then the guy who contracted it. Also good on Stanley in 101.

To your initial comment: :)

th

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts