• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I wanted to take a moment to thank this community for giving me endless hours of enjoyment and educating me on so many facets of the game that I love.

Y'all are friendly, adult, intelligent and informative and rarely (if ever) insulting to any member and welcome all with open arms. Plus you've got a great sense of humor.

I have just officially quit the FAQ forums after yet another (what is it now 100K) insulting nasty responses to one of my humorous posts (somebody asked if "chicks" would play Witcher 3 and I pointed out that "chicks" are baby birds that probably wouldn't play it anyhow since they don't have opposable thumbs or have the money to buy a PS4 - and was promptly called an idiot and told that I should just die and would never get laid). Too bad really, since I had hoped to glean some information since I got the game yesterday.

Thank you people for being who you are and how you are. Y'all can call me an idiot any time - as you've proved over and over, being an idiot isn't always a bad thing. :)

Kattus

I have just officially quit the FAQ forums after yet another (what is it now 100K) insulting nasty responses to one of my humorous posts (somebody asked if "chicks" would play Witcher 3 and I pointed out that "chicks" are baby birds that probably wouldn't play it anyhow since they don't have opposable thumbs or have the money to buy a PS4 - and was promptly called an idiot and told that I should just die and would never get laid).

I actually think this is hilarious :D:D:D I lol'd

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Well, let me just welcome you to the idiots of skyrim forum club :)
We gamble 3 days a week, mountain climb on thursdays, skydive on saturdays, and fight club is usually wednesday. :p
We've all said it before: We came for the game, stayed because of the community. Many have come, many have gone, and there have been a few problems and bad apples. Overall though, this is one of the few places on the internet where we've all felt at home at one time or another.
Your welcome Daelon, and thank you for being who YOU are.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Did someone mention spilling blood? Nah, I couldn't spill Daelon's blood since he's one of the good guys. :)

I've been a member of many a forum over the years, and was never called an idiot, at least not by anyone that lived to tell about it.
:cowboy:

JoeReese

I wanted to take a moment to thank this community for giving me endless hours of enjoyment and educating me on so many facets of the game that I love.

Y'all are friendly, adult, intelligent and informative and rarely (if ever) insulting to any member and welcome all with open arms. Plus you've got a great sense of humor.

I have just officially quit the FAQ forums after yet another (what is it now 100K) insulting nasty responses to one of my humorous posts (somebody asked if "chicks" would play Witcher 3 and I pointed out that "chicks" are baby birds that probably wouldn't play it anyhow since they don't have opposable thumbs or have the money to buy a PS4 - and was promptly called an idiot and told that I should just die and would never get laid). Too bad really, since I had hoped to glean some information since I got the game yesterday.

Thank you people for being who you are and how you are. Y'all can call me an idiot any time - as you've proved over and over, being an idiot isn't always a bad thing. :)

Yes, ahem, well...I am rather awesome, aren't I? Now, what about some compliments for the rest of these fine folks, here?

AS88

Staff member

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I'm not an adult.

Sah

give Daelon DuLac a big kiss & long hug:oops:
this one chose Skyrim Forums to be her home because of people like you:cool:

members lookingo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O at Sah
"OK, Ok & because of every one else tooo_O"....."don't steal the moment guys":confused:.......gives Daelon DuLac a big kiss & long hug again:oops:

it is so hard to find light hearten:), laid back;), easygoing:rolleyes:, relaxed:cool:, who gives a plops:eek:, but we got your backo_O type of people in Forums these days.....:D
there is no competition here, no one is better than any one else.....and if something like that happens to you here....just look above.....there will be blood split!..sorta like a family here..
*music from the Goodfathere starts playing in the background*......*grabs bucket & a bag of cement*........."what was there username?*

this one got Swatted in Bethesda Forums by a moderator because of her post in a thread...Self band her self from nexus because moderators did not...ummm moderate!...was about to give up Forums all together till this one came here....its so funny the last thing this one dose is RP.....sorry RP dudes & dudets.....this one is just happy to check every morning the little boxes(uses online now) to see who is here now.....have a peek into the SB....then have fun replying to post in the Forum:sleepyface:

give Daelon DuLac a big kiss & long hug again:oops:..........your not getting exited are you?
o_O

TheJungleTiger

Tiger Princess
Well, let me just welcome you to the idiots of skyrim forum club :)
We gamble 3 days a week, mountain climb on thursdays, skydive on saturdays, and fight club is usually wednesday. :p
We've all said it before: We came for the game, stayed because of the community. Many have come, many have gone, and there have been a few problems and bad apples. Overall though, this is one of the few places on the internet where we've all felt at home at one time or another.
Your welcome Daelon, and thank you for being who YOU are.
Well said RedNek... That was beautiful! :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
After all my own time here I have felt welcomed by this community and so will you Daelon. Anyone who messes with any of the family will have to deal with the OLDER SIBLINGS!!!
And they don't get much older than me. 7,000 posts! Yikes!

Latest posts