1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Thalmor VS Stormcloaks

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Fallahad, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Fallahad

Fallahad New Member

• Winner Winner x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Ancano: 6 Points Oct 15, 2017 at 9:47 PM
  2. Ancano

Ancano High Justiciar

Was 'serfing' the Forums when I found this gem. At first, I mistook the vid for somekind of playthru demo. Although the video is rather lengthy, I enjoyed it once had some time to watch it.

This is an excellent illustration of how the Thalmor handle their business with difficult ppl. I can only sit back and applaud with a certain satisfaction as the Thalmor beat the door in and proceed to carry out the op. No Miranda warnings, no superficial slogans about songs or Tiber Septim.

Something important is shown here which helps us understand the differences between Dominion and Empire. With the flip of a switch the Thalmor have exercised the Empire's Demons and resolved a major conflict which otherwise would have required the effort of Imperial Army and local Militias possibly taking years and significant manpower.

This is how Thalmor closed the Oblivion Gates on Summerset Isles and conducted countless ops against heathens, traitors and other terrorists (Blades). The Numidium could not destroy them, neither could the Warp in the West or Dagon's Armies nor that 'Psiijic Order' or any 'man's' tainted Empire.

Through it all the Thalmor have prevailed, proving the superiority of themselves over man one century at a time. Don't you understand? Elven Supremacy is the only truth. And in this alternate ending to Skyrim, Ulfric is presented with this fact, as I believe was inevitable no matter the ending.

#2 Ancano, Oct 15, 2017 at 9:46 PM
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 10:35 PM
  3. Fallahad

Fallahad New Member

Wise words, my friend. Very wise words. The Thalmor has no time for bravado or rubish talk. This is what Nords do. The Thalmor carry on their affairs with the serenity and objectiveness of those who know for a fact they are superior. But this is only the beginning. Eventually, Solitude and all hold capitals will fall to the Thalmor, just like Windhelm. Until sovngarde itself is conquered. Keep watch for more Thalmor action soon...

4. Fallahad

Fallahad New Member

The Thalmor is the future! Let us be part of it!