TESV: Skyrim Annoying Monsters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What's more annoying?

• Total voters

FITZYYYYYY

The Friendly Neighbourhood Assassin....
Hello and welcome to my FITZYYYYYY's guide! Today I will be telling you about some of the most annoying monsters in Skyrim. I will tell you my opinion of how to kill them and some of their attributes.

Mammoth: Mammoths can be some of the most annoying monsters in the game. They usually are in pairs though out the various mammoth camps. Mammoths are level 38 and have 931 health as well as 424 stamina. They are large and unstable but sometimes can be incredibly fast. They have a decent damage output with 65 but, they are also have a 33% resistance to frost magic. These monsters can be deadly and I suggest attacking them from a ranged distance using either your bow and arrow or just spell casting. (magic) Mainly use fire spells as they would have the most affect to them as they have after burn damage. Also to prevent them from attacking you, try moving around the mammoth in circles as it doesn't have enough stability to turn quick enough as you can unload damage into the monster.

Giant: Giants are usually one heck of a battle to fight. They are mainly hard because they are the protectors of mammoths and to kill a giant and mammoth will also probably try to attack you as well. Giants are level 32 with 591 health and 131 magicka, although giants do not have any abilities that consume Magicka. The stamina of a giant is what can destroy you. 374 stamina for a giant? Doesn't seem like a lot of stamina for a giant but that's the difference between a hard or easy fight. One swing of there power/special attack will cause you to instantly die at low levels and will also make you fly up in the air. They have a base damage of 60. The sword and shield is the quickest way to kill these animals mainly because you can bash their attacks and that causes you to basicly take no damage at all.

Troll: Trolls is Skyrim are usually quite easy to kill, although they have some strong affects that can change the battle. Trolls are usually located outside caves, high mountains and rocks. Trolls are at level 14 with 280 health and 340 stamina. They deal a base damage of 35. Although they are low level, you need to be quick an aggressive to kill these monsters. They have a special ability which allows them to regenerate health at 2 health per second. This is relatively fast and can create an impact on the battle. The quickest way to kill this monster is to use fire spells on them as they have a -50% resistance to fire. eg: Fire Spell vs Human: 20 base Damage Fire spell vs Troll: 30 base damage. As you can see in the example, the disadvantage for the troll is significant and will make you kill them quickly. Also fire spells also have an after burning damage so you can even boost your damage even more.

Thank you for reading this guide, I will be adding more information to this guide as well as adding more animals. Please leave some feedback if you think this guide was helpful. I am happy to answer any questions that you give me. I will be back for more as soon as possible.

FITZYYYYYY

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Mammoths and Giants aren't annoying, really. They are very slow and easy to avoid and they don't want to attack you unless you mess around.

mcfrg

Yeah, don't attack those poor giants and mammoths. :mad:

Just kidding, but I still think it's a good general policy to not attack anything that's not hostile towards you. It makes the game a little harder, but at least you know for sure that you didn't kill someone innocent.

FITZYYYYYY

The Friendly Neighbourhood Assassin....
mcfrg Hahahahaha but yes that is true, that you know that you didn't kill an innocent monster or human. But for people doing alchemy and so forth, they need to be able to get ingredients such as: Giants toe's, etc. Also for one of the quests that I forgot who for, you need to get him 5 mammoth tusks. So I think people that are low level would like to know how to kill them the quickest and easiest way.

Skullrattla, well what level are you because I'm mainly put this out their for people who are mainly around level 20 - 30 so it could help them and maybe even higher levels. When all my accounts were low level, I used these tactics to my advantage and I still even use them on all my level 50 accounts.

Thanks for reading my guide
FITZYYYYYY

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
i think Dragons are the most annoying monsters in Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts