• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wakka

damn nature you scary
Glad we got you this far. Is the shoutbox broken for you?

yeah its broken.. also the the notice things have all spread out in to a long list :sadface: and i cant get the alert tab to drop down

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Any of you who are still using the basic text box, please check now to see if you can use the shoutbox and are receiving alerts. Let me know one way or the other if your issue is solved.

Also, for those of you who have been affected, were you able to see the notice/announcement I made? It should have been one of those dismissable notices at the top.

wakka

damn nature you scary
Any of you who are still using the basic text box, please check now to see if you can use the shoutbox and are receiving alerts. Let me know one way or the other if your issue is solved.

Also, for those of you who have been affected, were you able to see the notice/announcement I made? It should have been one of those dismissable notices at the top.

nope still the same as yesterday on basic text and the tabs don't work on alerts still. i can see the notice thing you posted tho

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok. We had to clear a cache at the server, so I can't tell when it's refreshed. Did you clear the cache on your browser and force it to re-download our page?

You'll be on basic text until you tell me everything else is fine. If I switch it back now, you won't be able to post again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts