• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
This seems to work.

//Edit// Well, looks like I can at least reply now. Still no shout box. That and the tab drop down menus still don't work. But I can live without those for now. //Edit//

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Linux is on the laptop, which I really don't use all that much. I have two desktops though. One runs Vista and the other Windows 7. But like I said, I can add least reply to posts now, so I can live without the other stuff (shout box, etc) for now.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Okay, a couple other odd things...

When I click the Like button on a post, instead of it instantaneously happening like it did before, it loads another page where it asks if I'm sure I want to Like that post. Using other ratings, like Funny, won't ask me if I'm sure, but it will refresh the current page so that the rating shows up.

When replying to someone else's comment, instead of auto-populating the quote into the reply box at the bottom of the page, it loads a new page with only the reply box.

Not exactly glitchy, but annoying.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Right, it seems the issues are relating to java. Forums are now working fine on the pc with windows 7 but still not on my other pc. Used that link you posted with both and seems java has been disabled (for some unknown reason) on the other one.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok. I've seen messages from both of you about the forums being back to normal. I'd still love to know what caused all this in the end. Renegader also did some stuff from the admin side to try and clear it up so it may have been some sort of combination of perfect storm situations.

I'd like to try and turn your rich text editors back on. You guys up for it?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts