TESO Food Truck Tour (USA residents) anyone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
This is kind of random and mods, you can move this post if you'd like, but I just saw this pop up on my facebook feed today, and I guess people from TESO will be driving around a truck with contests and free food to a few US locations..I was wondering if any of YOU live close enough to go one of the stops. I'll probably try to make it to the one at Michigan State, it's about an hour from me. (I know some of you live in MI so you should def come to this one! I'm not sure if it'll be a huge deal or anything but I thought it sounded interesting!:)

They said they'll have TESO-themed food, such as "Pressed Eidarmelt"(grilled cheese), "Tangy Nirnroot"(pickles" and "Alocasia Fruit Juice" (fruit punch spritzer) among others. Which, it is regular food but it sounds more appealing when named after elder scrolls food...I should bring my Tankard to drink out of...well, that might be a bit much for being in public but I guess I can just pretend...:cool: hahaha. (yes, I do own a pewter tankard for those who are curious.....) And contests but I'm not sure what for. what do you guys think?

https://tesofoodtruck.gamesradar.com/index.php

agfazzone

Oh sweet!!! I've never gotten food from a food truck but an elder scrolls one sounds like a good "first"....hahaha! I think I have off for it,...the one here is the 12th! haha maybe I'll take some pics to post here! haha. I'm excited!
PS I've heard Colorado is awesome! I've never been but everyone I know who has, says it's really pretty out there.

agfazzone

I posted a few photos in an album on my profile page if anyone is curious. It would have been more exciting if I could have gone to the Pax East or SXSW ones, it seemed like they had more displays and merch and stuff. But it was still cool...the food was awesome and I figured it would be average at best.
album link:
[link]http://skyrimforum.com/useralbums/teso-food-truck-michigan-photos.524/view

DSC_0429 small.jpg

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Dude, I wish I had known about this! Even if it would probably take me less time to drive to Wisconsin than it would to drive to East Lansing LOL.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Dude, I wish I had known about this! Even if it would probably take me less time to drive to Wisconsin than it would to drive to East Lansing LOL.

I know! MSU's like a 90 minute drive from here. I'm kicking my own ass for missing it. :sadface:

agfazzone

agfazzone

Well hopefully they'll come to Australia one day.

start a petition! maybe they'll realize there's a demand for awesome free elder scrolls food over there!! haha
I'll volunteer to work at it so I can visit Australia, which I would like to do some day, even tho there seem to be a great number of poisonous creatures lurking around, lol, so I hear :p

Irish

Thane of Solitude
aw that stinks!!! maybe some day they'll do something outside the US!!! =)

ahh we could have had a skyrim forums party at the same time! lol!

That would've been fun! If the TESO food truck ever comes around again, I'm definitely NOT missing out! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts