• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ellie

Alpha
With the announcement of the new Elder Scrolls game and doing some research, are you excited about it? Playing all new races and not being able to play the ten classic ones will definitely be different. As well as the emphasis on hand to hand combat and spears. I want to know your opinions on the upcoming games and what you think will and won't be good. In my opinion, I'm rather nervous with it since they seem to be taking it into a more Asian-cultured direction with the races, names, and weapons.

AS88

Staff member
Have you seen the date, by any chance? :p

Ellie

Alpha
No release date, only the announcement's date, which was yesterday. It's been worked on since they were finishing up Skyrim.

AS88

Staff member
Y'know what though, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something similar in a few years :p

AS88

Staff member
Prefer not to :p

Really? I'm not sure how they could follow TES:Online, which is all over Tamriel, without doing something new altogether. I'd love to see a single-player game with all of Tamriel, though. So long as the provinces were no smaller as a result, of course.

Ellie

Alpha
I'd be fine with whatever, as long as we are still able to play the current races. New weapons wouldn't hurt either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts