• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
-Fletching
-More voice actors
-More weapon, armor and spell variety
-Larger towns with more people
-More dungeon and fort variety
-Realistic combat and stealth mechanics
-Longer books
-More influence on the world when you do something
-Option to not participate in the main storyline
-Ability to store quest items and delete quests from your journal
-More dialogue variety
-More options in quests
-More creature variety

jarif

-Fletching
-More voice actors
-More weapon, armor and spell variety
-Larger towns with more people
-More dungeon and fort variety
-Realistic combat and stealth mechanics
-Longer books
-More influence on the world when you do something
-Option to not participate in the main storyline
-Ability to store quest items and delete quests from your journal
-More dialogue variety
-More options in quests
-More creature variety
thats good but why would do you want longer books? its already a pain having more than 100 books in skyrim just saying and that would take longer

Haru17

Lost Falmer
There already is the option to not do the MQ, it's called just walk away when you exit Helgen, don't go to Riverwood or Whiterun. Or if you do then just don't go to Bleak Falls Barrow.

Volanere

Grand Magister
MORE MAGIC!!!!!

thats good but why would do you want longer books? its already a pain having more than 100 books in skyrim just saying and that would take longer
I'm talking about story books, they're unrealistically short. It would be more realistic if some of them were at least 100 pages long (not all of them, of course. As you said, that would be a pain). I wouldn't read them, but it might add to the game if we had some realistically long books.

Oh and for people that say being able to make your own armor are you talking about the spore-type creation? Being able to bend the shape to your will and adding bits on(Colors,Spikes,Designs,defenses)?

feliciano182

The right way to do TES VI is simply to improve everything, hire more voice actors, present the game with better graphics, improve the mechanics, add variety to the dungeon-crawling, etc.

As it is, the TES saga has been perfect, what it really needs is to improve the overall quality, and perhaps deliver a better presentation.

I want Argonians to be treated better in TES: 6. I would also like to go to Black Marsh and a custom arms and armor creator for consoles, not just PC. Also, I would like Nords to not be racist ._.

Wuffles

TES 6 huh... Hmm....

• More Races.
    We've read about them in "mysterious Akavir", so would it be wrong to suggest that the next game will be based there? Also, while humans and Elves have several Sub-races (Right term? Probably not... You know what I mean though), Khajiit and Argonians only have the most basic race, despite having been told otherwise. Probably won't change the racial "power" (i.e. Histskin for all argonians) but differing starting skills or appearances.
  • Smithing
    It was nice to be able to make your own weapons and armour in Skyrim, but it can be expanded. Should I add a straight blade, delivering more damage to armoured foes, or a serrated one, to add damgage to beasts/un-armoured foes? Also, decoration, or being able to alter the effects of the armour (More protection from arrows at the cost of blunt damage?) would be nice. Kind of like enchanting during the Forging process perhaps, such as only one maajor alteration could be made (Doesn't enclude purely decorative changes) until you become a master smith (2 additions)?
  • Better camera control/zoom in&out
    You don't really get a lot of details, so for me at least, the whole customising your appearance is a waste. I hardly ever come out of FPS mode. I think if they included the 3rd person mode from other games, it might make it worthwhile.
  • More detailed appearance/unlockable extra features
    Dyes perhaps? Make up? Earrings, tattos? Would make creating your own unique character much more intriguing, with the option of DLC adding more, unique items (Vampire glyphs, or Dark Brotherhood brands). That, and having more control over certain aspects. There is a hair style on the Argonian I like, but I can't have it without adding something else that I don't want. I think that needs to be addressed, or maybe I'm just picky?
  • Family/friends & Town
    Taking anote from AC3, it would be cool to be able to build your own town. Buildings like shops or temples, homes for Followers and even family members. I could see this as an extension of sorts to Hearthfire, and would be nice to see your town develop, perhaps based on your actions (I.e. Join Dark Brotherhood, town becomes "darker", Side against vampires, town adds more torches, etc).
  • More impacts from your choices
    As is stands, you could do practically anything in TES series and not really have it affect gameplay or story at all. No matter how "evil" you are, killing villagers, etc, it only affects your bounty, which as a thane you could practically ignore... I dunno if anyone else feels that way, but it bothers me.
  • Character voices
    This is probably the biggest one for me. Two voices for each race (Male or female) would probably be feasible. I'm not looking for a customisable voice, but it would be nice to hear your character interact, rather than be a silent protagonist.
  • Technological advancement?
    Nothing major... I'm not thinking of guns or cars or anything, but the thing that bothers me about these fantasy games/settings is that they NEVER advance. They just stay in the same tech period. Even in skyrim, 200 years after Oblivion, there's very little to suggest much time has passsed. At the very least, gunpowder fireworks, or steam powered items (From dwarven ruin research perhaps?). What do you all think?
These are all I could think of at the top of my head, and probably some people have already mentioned these (Haven't read over the whole topic yet), but it would be nice to see if anyone agrees with me, or has any ideas to the contrary. I'm aware that some of these might not be feasible, but... Hey, it IS a wishlist!

Wuffles

Also, More love for the Argonian and Khajiit!

Maybe in the next game they'll be encouraged to pull away from the empire like Skyrim? Or perhaps a colony away from Tamriel where all the races are migrating to? Could make for more interesting cities to visit; a mixed central hub, and an Elf sector, or Khajiit sector, etc, etc. Just a thought.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts