• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
1: Summoning of daedric princes, perhaps they would only accept if you did their class. I dont mean summon as in fight for you, i mean summon to speak to, and u could ask them to guide u with something.

2: Less insta-murder. I wanted to be able to speak to the witches of glenmoral coven and worship hircine with them.

3: Sneaking/Stalking as a werewolf.

4: An actual werewolf guild, not like the companions but like the Frostmoon wolf pack that is in dragonborn, only u could join them and possibly work your way up to alpha.

5: More enchantable hoods, and hoods that actually cover your face + have an armor rating, the shrouded call doesnt hide my apearence like i rp needing to do

Haru17

Lost Falmer
There won't be dragons in TES: 6 (at least not widespread). Also, I like the mist / fog on the loading screens, it works for Skyrim's icy world.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
3: Sneaking/Stalking as a werewolf.

4: An actual werewolf guild, not like the companions but like the Frostmoon wolf pack that is in dragonborn, only u could join them and possibly work your way up to alpha.

This, this so hard. Werewolves should be the squishier, one-hand-based, and sneaky beast; sprinting in the night and stealthily mauling enemies (werecrocodiles could be a reskin of them). Their powers (howls) could be something like summoning other werewolves (because they roll in a pack), detect life, night eye, or activating a shadow cloak that would be like a partial invisibility spell (would look like the shadow that cloaks them as they transform). A fear howl wouldn't fit with their stealthy style.

Werebears should be a tougher, two-hand based (swings both arms at once, slower, but can block), and loud beast; running right up to enemies and mauling them while taking their attacks with less damage (wereboars could be reskins of them). Their powers (roars) could be something like an AoE fear, a cone paralysis effect, or a temporary armor and attack boost (could give even their normal attacks a knockback effect). Summon shouts wouldn't be their thing, as they're a one man (bear) tank.

More diverse and numerous guilds would be great. The forsworn really should have been joinable in Skyrim. A kynareth worshipper / hircine worshipper / hunter guild is definitely needed in TES. There are so many cool things that they could do with this. This would also help werebeasts develop a consistent and further developed presence in TES. No longer will werebeasts be dropped, like in Oblivion.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
This, this so hard. Werewolves should be the squishier, one-hand-based, and sneaky beast; sprinting in the night and stealthily mauling enemies (werecrocodiles could be a reskin of them). Their powers (howls) could be something like summoning other werewolves (because they roll in a pack), detect life, night eye, or activating a shadow cloak that would be like a partial invisibility spell (would look like the shadow that cloaks them as they transform). A fear howl wouldn't fit with their stealthy style.

Werebears should be a tougher, two-hand based (swings both arms at once, slower, but can block), and loud beast; running right up to enemies and mauling them while taking their attacks with less damage (wereboars could be reskins of them). Their powers (roars) could be something like an AoE fear, a cone paralysis effect, or a temporary armor and attack boost (could give even their normal attacks a knockback effect). Summon shouts wouldn't be their thing, as they're a one man (bear) tank.

More diverse and numerous guilds would be great. The forsworn really should have been joinable in Skyrim. A kynareth worshipper / hircine worshipper / hunter guild is definitely needed in TES. There are so many cool things that they could do with this. This would also help werebeasts develop a consistent and further developed presence in TES. No longer will werebeasts be dropped, like in Oblivion.
Perhaps a way to tame the wilderness..... say if u were a member of a certain pack and u were a werewolf then werevoultures wouldn't attack you... or in another pack you could walk in society without a hood on but in other packs you would have to wear a hood to avoid being noticed as a werewolf

Kryptic

Some oghma infinium type glitch, I love boing maxed out

Okay Heres my Wish list.
•More day cycle foods like eggs and bacon for breakfast and a nice goat sandwich at noon and a big ol steak for dinner :p
•More deadric plane interaction.(Not through shrines) So far we have been in The dead lands of Mehrunes Dagon. The parties of Sanguine. Apocrypha of Herma mora. Sheogoraths Shivering isles. I wanna go to coldharbour of molag Bol and the pits of peryite c:
•cloaks and capes. I mean. I would feel like a badass with a Deadric heavy suit of armor with a majestic red cape.
•Better combat. Now its just.
Scratch...Scratch BLOCK! Scratch DEAD. Oh good lord the enemies dead. Oh look a dragon let me charge at it half wounded while it breaths fire at me...WOOO PARTY..... Dead. .-.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Perhaps a way to tame the wilderness..... say if u were a member of a certain pack and u were a werewolf then werevoultures wouldn't attack you... or in another pack you could walk in society without a hood on but in other packs you would have to wear a hood to avoid being noticed as a werewolf

No, there has to be fighting between the different werebeasts, like is told in Dragonborn. They're all competing for Hircine's favor in their different tribes.

The hood thing would be cool, but wouldn't make sense as one is only noticeable as a werebeast after one has transformed into said beast. That being said, eyes turning blue-white under a moon would be very cool.

With the civil war quests being absent from future TES games I hope that they add little werebeast guilds in their stead, Hircine's daedric quest could also be a part of the guild's questlines.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
No, there has to be fighting between the different werebeasts, like is told in Dragonborn. They're all competing for Hircine's favor in their different tribes.

The hood thing would be cool, but wouldn't make sense as one is only noticeable as a werebeast after one has transformed into said beast. That being said, eyes turning blue-white under a moon would be very cool.

With the civil war quests being absent from future TES games I hope that they add little werebeast guilds in their stead, Hircine's daedric quest could also be a part of the guild's questlines.
I havent played dragonborn yet, sorry. and I think the hood thing would be cool, like an enchantment that can be only placed on hoods that removes the apearence of being a werewolf or vampire

Twiffle

Heres my 2 cents of suggestions for TES 6:

Scrap the fur or Leather armour and bring back either chain mail or Mithril

Ability to make your own spells, but have it as a reward for a series of quests.

For spells such as muffle and flesh, lets have the icon on the screen (oblivion style) to see when it runs out, sometimes you cant tell if you have both.

Surely they can bring the Forsworn into the mix with a more in depth story/quest line.

Dwemer guardian uprising due to them going wrong and invading above ground.

More staffs and different types, there is a lack in Skyrim at the moment.

IMHO,

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
Heres my 2 cents of suggestions for TES 6:

Scrap the fur or Leather armour and bring back either chain mail or Mithril

Ability to make your own spells, but have it as a reward for a series of quests.

For spells such as muffle and flesh, lets have the icon on the screen (oblivion style) to see when it runs out, sometimes you cant tell if you have both.

Surely they can bring the Forsworn into the mix with a more in depth story/quest line.

Dwemer guardian uprising due to them going wrong and invading above ground.

More staffs and different types, there is a lack in Skyrim at the moment.

IMHO,
I love the chain and mithril idea

jarif

i dont want a TES 6, i want a skyrim 2 lool XD. Well i would like to have some Sims elements like having a business and all, getting drunk would be nice and co - op and everything else

Haru17

Lost Falmer
ooo and a system where you can manually make your OWN armour

This'd be great, especially for bandits' diversity. The buckle on the hide armor could be moved about and the fur armor could have randomized pelts around it. This would also help people customize their armor to their liking, for example, removing the kilt on the dwarven armor, the pauldrons on the ancient falmer armor, or the hood on dragon priest masks.

Recolors of armors would also be greatly useful. Obviously the dwarven armor is going to stay bronzen, but the kilt can change from blue to red and the ancient falmer armor's waistband could be dark blue instead of blood red. The third character on my signature has a related problem. I love using the Bloodskal Blade and the Ebony Mail, but the prior is red and the latter blue, so they clash. If the ebony mail came in red or black then I would be good to go.

jarif

i
This'd be great, especially for bandits' diversity. The buckle on the hide armor could be moved about and the fur armor could have randomized pelts around it. This would also help people customize their armor to their liking, for example, removing the kilt on the dwarven armor, the pauldrons on the ancient falmer armor, or the hood on dragon priest masks.

Recolors of armors would also be greatly useful. Obviously the dwarven armor is going to stay bronzen, but the kilt can change from blue to red and the ancient falmer armor's waistband could be dark blue instead of blood red. The third character on my signature has a related problem. I love using the Bloodskal Blade and the Ebony Mail, but the prior is red and the latter blue, so they clash. If the ebony mail came in red or black then I would be good to go.
would also like the survival element. Like if you were in the wild it would be more encouraging to hunt down animals to eat them when you get hungry and it be encourage to collect their fur for blacksmithing and have better chance of survival :)

Haru17

Lost Falmer
i
would also like the survival element. Like if you were in the wild it would be more encouraging to hunt down animals to eat them when you get hungry and it be encourage to collect their fur :)

Enabling heat / cold to affect your health or stamina would be cool, same for ghostly and magical things in the world tampering with your magicka (either boosting or draining). A hunger bar that fuels your health and stamina regen would also be enjoyed by many gamers. These settings should be kept separate from difficulty, though, some people want to play on master without having to worry about food, weather, or temperature.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Large scale battle. Not those kill the same six people re spawning until you have killed enough and you control the Fort. I want a large scale battle, charging into the enemy lines, hacking and slashing. The confusion of it all being mixed in closed combat at all sides.

More things to do with Necromancy.

Bring back the older days where to rise in a certain faction you had to be skilled in what that faction is all about. Not join the Mages and cast two spells in your entire character's life and end up as Archmage.

jarif

their should be a option if you want to have t
Enabling heat / cold to affect your health or stamina would be cool, same for ghostly and magical things in the world tampering with your magicka (either boosting or draining). A hunger bar that fuels your health and stamina regen would also be enjoyed by many gamers. These settings should be kept separate from difficulty, though, some people want to play on master without having to worry about food, weather, or temperature.
he food option or not

jarif

i wish the ****** children would grow up. I mean im curious if they would be a aging system like its been 30 months and no has aged, every children is still 10 years old and they cant die until their 18! after more then 6 months

Haru17

Lost Falmer
their should be a option if you want to have t
he food option or not

That's what I'm saying, have difficulty, temperature, and hunger separately enabled.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts