• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

6: No more falmer or dwemer ruins. I love them both, but they scare the hell out of me.
Well, as long as we aren't in Hammerfell, High Rock, or Morrowind again, we won't have to worry about Dwemer Ruins.

Personally, I would like to see the return of spears and underwater combat and the Shadowscales.
The Shadowscale thing could be a DB quest if TES: VI is in Black Marsh.

Speaking of Black Marsh, I also think TES: VI should be in two provinces, Black Marsh and mainland Morrowind, with Argonian guards in every city, and some sort of toll system when crossing the border.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Well, as long as we aren't in Hammerfell, High Rock, or Morrowind again, we won't have to worry about Dwemer Ruins.

Personally, I would like to see the return of spears and underwater combat and the Shadowscales.
The Shadowscale thing could be a DB quest if TES: VI is in Black Marsh.

Speaking of Black Marsh, I also think TES: VI should be in two provinces, Black Marsh and mainland Morrowind, with Argonian guards in every city, and some sort of toll system when crossing the border.

You never know with those crafty Dwemer, never let your guard down.

You're going through a perfectly natural looking cave system, you turn a bend and see one ornately carved dwemer pillar, half embedded into the rock wall. You break into a bit of a cold sweat. One piller, no big deal. It's fine. Everything's going to be oka--oh god, another one..and another...And another..No, no, no! Glowing fungus, oh god no! *weeping*

Before you know it you're in a full dwemer ruin, knee deep in automatons and falmer. The horror. The horror.

El Fonz0

You're going through a perfectly natural looking cave system, you turn a bend and see one ornately carved dwemer pillar, half embedded into the rock wall. You break into a bit of a cold sweat. One piller, no big deal. It's fine. Everything's going to be oka--oh god, another one..and another...And another..No, no, no! Glowing fungus, oh god no! *weeping*

Before you know it you're in a full dwemer ruin, knee deep in automatons and falmer. The horror. The horror.
Well, lore states that the Dwarves had many of their ruins in Morrowind(as it was their homeland once), Skyrim, Hammerfell(the story of Volendrung), and High Rock.

Tman2177

I think it'd be cool to have your character develop scars as he went along. Like if your a strong melee character you would notice new scars every couple of levels or so. Add an authentic touch to the game. And maybe do the same for weapons and armor. They'd get beat up from so much use, but you could repair them using smithing maybe?
You mean something similar to Arkham City where you can see the damage the Batsuit takes on as you progress through the game?

osheao

1.) attributes- perks, skills and additional gameplay features DO NOT make up for, replace or come anywhere near the elements of gameplay that attributes provide. for any perk, skill or gameplay feature a game has, i can SUBSTANTIALLY alter the mechanic by changing just one or combos of attributes.

this was the biggest mistake Bethesda has made to date.

2.) a highly customizable game screen/hud- multiple, INDIVIDUAL toggles.

3.) highly detailed journal

4.) modlike "hardcore" mode with plenty of meaningful GAMEPLAY ALTERING mechanics: weapon degradation, no regeneration, weather/racial effects, limited potion use/effect, realistic weight/equipment allowances, etc.

5.) the highest difficulty option should remain challenging at high levels

6.) highly developed racial/faction/alignment systems

7.) and, finally, i'd like the next TES (or any future game) to be highly challenging, meaningful, complex, sophisticated, deep, and mature. i want to have to give true thought to the way i play the game.

ENOUGH handholding, streamlining, dumbing-down, pruning, trimming, and, accessibility.

perkecet

1.)

7.) and, finally, i'd like the next TES (or any future game) to be highly challenging, meaningful, complex, sophisticated, deep, and mature. i want to have to give true thought to the way i play the game.

ENOUGH handholding, streamlining, dumbing-down, pruning, trimming, and, accessibility.

this would be my first wish for certain, but sadly, all we can do is wish. it's not going to happen, though. skyrim will be the most complex a TES game will ever be now. all we can hope is that they don't dumb it down any more, because they surely won't be going back now that they've hit the gold mine of FPS and nack and slash gamers.

I think it'd be cool to have your character develop scars as he went along. Like if your a strong melee character you would notice new scars every couple of levels or so. Add an authentic touch to the game. And maybe do the same for weapons and armor. They'd get beat up from so much use, but you could repair them using smithing maybe?
NO! We are NOT bringing back weapons that get worn out! That was the worst part of Oblivion! *shudders* If they do that, they should bring the option to toggle it.

OT: All I want is to be able to adopt a little Kajiit kid.

I will miss the dragon shouts, though. :sadface:

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
A few more playable races and the ability to pick up "ladies of the night"...GTA style.

I hope you put enough points towards stamina >____<

perkecet

A few more playable races

how could you even ask for that? first off, give me another western rpg with more than TEN playable races. more importantly, however, what could cause you to want bethesda to just decimate the world these games are set in by magically creating races out of thin air? tamriel's characteristics and history are finite, you can't just change them. if they added just one race to the game, everyone (except those casual FPS type gamers that skyrim roped in) that plays TES games would go crazy with rage. TES 6 would be a complete flop if this were to happen.

the only way they could make that work is if the game was set in the VERY distant past, when the elder races still exists. however, at that time, some of the current races didn't exist, so there still wouldn't be MORE races, just possibly different ones.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
how could you even ask for that? first off, give me another western rpg with more than TEN playable races. more importantly, however, what could cause you to want bethesda to just decimate the world these games are set in by magically creating races out of thin air? tamriel's characteristics and history are finite, you can't just change them. if they added just one race to the game, everyone (except those casual FPS type gamers that skyrim roped in) that plays TES games would go crazy with rage. TES 6 would be a complete flop if this were to happen.

the only way they could make that work is if the game was set in the VERY distant past, when the elder races still exists. however, at that time, some of the current races didn't exist, so there still wouldn't be MORE races, just possibly different ones.

Imga and Maormer. Both currently exist in or very near Tamriel. Do a bit of research before raging out next time.

Lore:Imga - UESPWiki
Lore:Maormer - UESPWiki

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Most of the stuff on your list sounds awesome, but I like Skyrim because it doesn't have classes, it makes it simple like that ;)

And chaurus, never forget the chaurus.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
I thought the same thing. It seems a bit silly after all the fights and changes that take place over the hours you play, your gear and face never show it. I want to look weathered. My wish: More grit.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
-Some aspect of hazardous terrain (i.e Heat exhaustion/dehydration for deserts or heavily forested, humid areas).

-More dynamic combat (I want to get flung and I want to fling more. I think the dragon fights could have used some of this; like grabbing onto backs and necks and hacking away. Not just kill cams)

-Use of available terrain and environment to one's advantage. Survival or combat (Drinking water, hunting for food, that would give food stuffs a point. Hiding in trees for rouge-type characters. The crafting of snare traps)

-Up to three weapons are shown on character model along side the shield if present (ex: A bow, sword, and dagger; two-handers counting as one)

I could go on and on with tweaks and wishes, some big some little. But most are just for the sake of adding more realism to the world. But without striping away any of the fantasy. Also I have a love-hate thing going on with the HUGE pocket aspect. Carrying 400+ pounds of stuff across a province just seems crazy, but at the same time how would I carry dragon bones?

osheao

How about adding an option to change the game into Realistic?
realistic mode would be the supreme accumulation. with toggles, galore.

but, for some reason, though, already a mature rating, bethsoft, pussed out and gave us a kids game. why? cuz they'd lose money with the idiots.

new Dragonrace(not argonian) that have wings and horns like dremora

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts