1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

TES 6: Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by agentgore99, Jun 30, 2012.

1. agentgore99

agentgore99 New Member

Just list everything that you'd like to see in The Elder Scrolls 6.

My Wishlist:
    The ability to name saves without using console commands

More hair colors without like (Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Etc.)

More Fish

Cross Races

Custom Spells Like In Dagger Fall

Custom Enchantments Like In Dagger Fall

All Of Tamriel

Multiplayer

Multiplayer where you can do quest but not like an Mmo it's only with freinds

Better Graphics

More Hairstyles

More Clothes

Customizable Armor

More Armor

Throwing Knifes

In game video capture

More animations

More people

Less wolfs

More mudcrabs

Cats

Wolfs as pets

Louder lock pick sweetspott sound

Custom hair length

Classes

Signs

The ability to stab people with arrows

Throwing axes

Purchasable land (As Mentioned)

Custom player height

Custom age

More house decorations

Larger homes

Castles as homes

More dog breeds

Different types of horses some are strong but slow and some are fast but weak while some are fast and strong but they all have different prices

More Races

Joinable Aldmeri Dominion

More user friendly creation kit

Auto attempt at unlocking

Mac version

More normal clothes

Pay healers to boost health for so many days

Open Cities

Horses Follow you unless you go inside but they wait

Flight Spell

Command Console on Consoles

Purchasable Ships

Purchasable horse drawn carts that followers can ride in and you can put items in

Purchasable shops

Ability to start a business

Better loading animations the smoke on skyrims loading screen is terrible

An Assassins Creed like loading screen where you can run around to pass time

Animals don't witness crimes

Ability to switch between soundtracks

More soundtracks

Guards save you when their nearby unless you have a bounty

Horse Armor

PC Controller favorites (Use the extra three buttons on the DPAD to switch between your three favorite items

Same thing but for console

Voice chat in multiplayer v1 and v2 (if they add multiplayer) V1 is where you play normally but invite friends so co-op and V2 is where you play like an MMO

Adopt Kids

Have Kids

Divorce and Mary again

Guards have personalities

Larger dialogues

Better eyes

More Orc strongholds

Throw dirt to stun your enemies

Throw rocks (Not boulders)

Chains as weapons

Cannons

Bigger city walls

guards on top of the city walls

Guards have names

Longer story

Everything a dragon says is translated in the subtitles

More book stores
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Skulli: 2 Points (100% agree) Feb 3, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JakeGeorge!

JakeGeorge! Orc Life

I think it'd be cool to have your character develop scars as he went along. Like if your a strong melee character you would notice new scars every couple of levels or so. Add an authentic touch to the game. And maybe do the same for weapons and armor. They'd get beat up from so much use, but you could repair them using smithing maybe?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr1cammando

Mr1cammando asdf

A co-op mode would be nice. 2 player would be awesome with a Bosmer archer and a Nordic brute.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kairee Blackblade

Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

That sounds like a neat idea, so long as it is a cosmetic effect only. I've had an arrow to the eye before and it would seriously suck if that had affected my characters eyesight. Maybe they could do it in such a way that you could go to a healer to get rid of the scars if you wanted (since so people are very vain about how their characters look).
  5. JakeGeorge!

JakeGeorge! Orc Life

Or there could be an option to just disable scarring altogether. But yeah, it'd suck to have half your screened blacked out because of an arrow lol.
  6. perkecet

perkecet Active Member

thrown weapons would be amazing IMO. throwing knives or stars would make playing a stealth much more rewarding. there's something about chucking a sharp piece of metal into someones skull from 30 paces out that you just can't replicate with a bow and arrow.

about "mixed races" there are no such thing on mundus. children always take the race of their mothers. also, just as a note, neither argonians nor khajiit can breed outside their own race.
  7. perkecet

perkecet Active Member

this was part of previous elder scrolls games and was removed due to overwhelming distaste. however, in these games it was basically just numbers that wear and tear effected. perhaps adding actual visible damage to items would make spending 10% of your time going through repair hammers so your sword doesn't break more tolerable? or perhaps not, regardless, i'm certain we will never see item damage again in an elder scrolls game.
  8. GxMxG

GxMxG Will-Bender

A much more interact-able crafting system. For instance, when smithing be able to determine some fine details like sleeves, length, weight (within reason), horns, spikes, layers, etc. Oh and add much more armors, don't limit us to only 4 pieces!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lansworthy

Lansworthy Lacklusterous

Napalm, lots and lots of Napalm.

+1 rep if you can guess the movie.

On a serious note.

Sheaths for off-hands, voice editing.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Six Gun Tarot

Six Gun Tarot Well, do ya, punk?

The ability to own land and build what you wish on it (Farm, Fort, Small village, ect.)

Better stealthing

All the daedric weapons in game

and More things dealing with Sheogorath;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. JakeGeorge!

JakeGeorge! Orc Life

It would also be cool if you could put your shield on your back lmao. I hate just carrying it around in my offhand when my weapon is sheathed. Just looks dumb.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ivory

Ivory Let's Player

List!

1. Showing both dual wielded swords on each hip.
    2. Weapons for Dunmer, Argonian and the other races. (Like how the Dwemer/Orcs have their own Armors and such!)
    3. Owning land like someone else mentioned.
    4. Co-op, either both players in the same game or where you must make contact with each other in certain ways for unique quests? Something like that.
    5. More incentive to use Poisons on arrows and daggers.
    6. Werewolf form where you are limited to turning at night like in the lore (until a perk? I don't know, most probably wouldn't agree with me on this one.). Though the Ring of Hircine is still an option. Would be more Roleplay fun for me imo.
    7. Weapons that wear out over time, like someone else mentioned perhaps.
    8. NOT being able to be the leader of just about every quest line (Maybe an optional chance?)
    9. The shield on your back thing, thanks Jake!
    10. Lastly, a stealth system that doesn't feel so over powered at times. Just a bit of a tweak really..

Also, better hair options! :U
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PelagiusIV

PelagiusIV Active Member

1: More varieties of armor. (Ex: Several different Elven/Dwarven/Glass etc. styles)
    2: More weapon choices: Short blades, spears, throwing knives/axes, lances.
    3: Better animal companions: Wolves, Bears, Felines, Hawks.
    4: Naval Warfare
    5: Customizable armor: Being able to add a logo to shields/breastplate, color changes, wear-n- tear.
    6: Cloaks
    7: Better NPC recognition to events/decisions you've made throughout the game.
    8: If wearing a helm or mask, your identity is unknown. So if you have a bounty in, say, Solitude, but enter the city covering your face, the guards will not be chasing you.
    9: Ability to climb trees, houses, etc.
    10: Forming your own bandit group: Take over a cave/abandoned village, recruit members, lead raids on cities.
    11: Improved combat: If I shoot someone with an arrow in the head, instant kill, as opposed to shooting someone in the leg that will cause them to limp/fall to one knee (Depending on armor). When I hit/am hit in melee combat, better recognition.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dallas-Arbiter

Dallas-Arbiter Well-Known Member

Everything so far sounds good, here's a couple:
    1. In game journals. Ever since I started modding I would make a journal for my character, to fill in the Characters past. What I'd like is say you go to a fort, clear it out, then you could open your journal and manually type your (your character's) thoughts about it into it.

2. Voiced player characters, with about at least 5 voice types for each gender and race.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

I think having wounds affect your abilities for a while would be a good thing. For example, leg wound would slow you down, but heal slowly over time. This would make for a more cautious style of fighting, and maybe limit the overpowered boredom of higher level characters.
  16. Skarv

Skarv Member

I think changing the Smithing perks would be great: Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, and Master. Within each perk will be Light Armor and Heavy Armor with weapons, but here's the catch, there will be Argonian, Redguard, Khajiit, Dark Elf, High Elf, and Wood Elf armor and weapons. I think that would be awesome in the game! And I don't know about classes, because than you won't be able to make a, let's say, Death Knight if they don't add the class :p
  17. Skarv

Skarv Member

Oh yeah and it would be cool if there was more enemies, and bigger map, and the Co-Op thing sounds great, maybe in it you can get missions to defeat a bandit camp that's not in the map!
  18. mokz

mokz Member

About the multiplayer option...isn't tes 6 supose to be the online version that comes next year?
    Though it is said that will have both a singleplayer option and online option :/
  19. Skarv

Skarv Member

Oh, well it better be playable on the PS3 or I will use my Nightingale Bow to kill all of them!
  20. perkecet

perkecet Active Member

no, that's not the next TES game, it's a completely different thing. it's called Elder Scrolls Online and it's nothing like a TES game. also, it's not even being made by Bethesda.

how could you think the next TES game was coming out next year?? it took 7 months for DLC. TES6 won't be about until we all have new consoles, maybe 2015 at the absolute earliest.
    • Like Like x 1