18+ Terrors from the deep (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    A group of evil wizards/mages has asembeled deep in the ruins underground of Skyrim, and are now using their power to spread chaos and fear amongst the people. Many struggle with terrorising nightmares and horrific halusinations. Some also go as far as being manupulated into selfhurting.

The jarls has told their men to put together a group of adventurers brave enough to track down the wizards and put them to rest. The group would have to face their own biggest fears, and be able to withstand the traumatic mindgames they will be put trough.

Rules:

1. This is 18+, so be mature. The roleplay will have sexual themes and other mature stuff like grotesque torture and mental abuse.
    2. Try to have a good grammar. I'm norwegian, so I don't have the best English grammar myself, but I'll try my best.
    3. If you for some reason will be unable to post in a while, please tell me. You can eigther make your character die, or just leave the group for as long as needed.
    4. I also want you to add a small pharagraph or two about how your character gets recruited by the jarls men.
    5. The story will begin with the first meeting of the group.
    6. And of cource! HAVE FUN!
    Characters:
    Kimrisvik - Silverhair
    Writes-Many-Posts - Maquiavel
    CapObvious- Dolmas/Valan Hlerayn
    Nord Warrior - Uerbuk​
    Blue 468 - Aenar Secundia
    EpicVakarian - Beth
    Here's my CC
    Name: Silverhair AKA Silver or Silv
    Race: Nord
    Allegiance: Living with a nomadic group of Bosmers.
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Occupation (class): Nomad, swordsman
    Appearance: He is skinny, but strong, and has long silverly hair and light blue eyes. He is short (about 170cm). Might remind of Viserys Targaryen from GoT.
    Weapons: His twinblades "Hope" and "Destiny". Special made thin steelswords.
    Armour: Thin leather armour for agility, and small steelplates for extra protection. No helmet.
    Personality: Silver is a goodhearted person, and wants the best for everyone. He is loyal to the ones he trust. Silver is often naive and might do stupid things if he meens that is the right thing.
    Strenghts: He is an excelent swordsman and can easily take down an opponent. He is good at tracking down people or preys.
    Weaknesses: He is weak against heavily armored opponents. He can be naive and childish at some times.
    Background: When he was born, his father who didn't have enough money to keep him, carried him into the woods to abandon him there. A pack of wolves were sneaking in at him when a small gruoup of woodelfs came to his rescue, and took him with them back to their camp. Their leader Thaer agreed to take him with them and raised him as his own son. As he grew older he became a skilled hunter and swordsfighter. The Bosmer gave him the name Silverhair cause of the color of his hair, but later on just used the nickname Silver or Silv.
    One day, his "father" (Thaer) gets ill and dies. Silver then inherit his swords and names them Hope and Destiny. The elves then choose a new leader, Nedhel. Silver falls in love with Nedhels daughter, Cirwen, something that Nedhel does not accept. Silver is almost banished from the group, but the other elves convince Nedhel that he stays. Silver and Cirwen starts a secret relationship behind Nedhels back.

As Silvers skills grew bigger, Nedhels hate towards him also grew. And one day the jarls men from Haafingar enters the camp, claiming to buy mercenaries. Nedhel does not hesitate by offering Silver. Silver is then taken away from his home, and brought infront of High Queen Elisif, who tells him about an adventure she wishes to send him on. She refuse to tell him more, before they have brought together a team for him.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    I am just thinking about the character to choose, then I will put a CC for your evaluation

Writes-Many-Posts

Name: Maquiavel
    Race: Breton

Class: Hired Mercenary/Assassin
    Faction: Sypho party, Forsworn

Looks: Pale skin, long dark hair and brown eyes, usually through which one can see his aparent... bloodlust

Marital Status: It's complicated
    Current Residence: Sypho Headquarters/Druadach Redoubt/Cidhna Mine
    Religion: Forsworn Cult

maquiavel-png.4363

War: No side
    Diseases: Maquiavel is a sadist and a compulsive drinker

Major Skills: Smithing, Enchanting, Alchemy
    Minor Skills: Sneaking, One Handed, Light Armor

Personality: Very sick and twisted, his birth made Skyrim become colder due to his evil nature. He is a bad man and puts his mind over creating the deadliest traps designed for men, mer and animals. He won't be shocked by the crudest torture nor the bloodiest scene. To catch his interest, one better be ready to put up with his cruel nonsense.
    Equipment:
    • Black Robes, for smuggling purposes only
    • Forsworn boots, which don't get him into trouble just because the robes hide them
    • Dark Brotherhood gauntlets
    • Forsworn War Axes and Swords, they both do extra damage on spriggans thanks to an enchantment he created, preferring the axes for the extended amount of pain provoked by them
    • The Briar Heart Blessing makes him see as if time slowed down for the first seconds in combat, as well as a boost in his stamina and reflexes
    • Bear Traps enchanted with scorching steel
    • A slingshot used mostly for cruel fun than fighting
    Combat Style: Maquiavel's Briar Heart makes him a durable fighter, and lets few wear him out. When the fight is planned previously, one should expect bear traps in the battle field, as well as their deadly enchantments or poisons. If an enemy is tougher than usual, and Maquiavel realizes so before melee combat breaks out, he will take care of him with nails or pebbles fired by his slingshot.
    Dislikes: Children, Mankind, Lawmen, Spriggans, Animals
    Acquaintances: All the Brotherhood welcomes him in the Sanctuary because he left them with no harm, except for Cicero, who hates him for blaspheming against Sithis and the Night Mother, Linn Sypho (Sypho party), Madanach (Forsworn).

Bio: His birth almost caused his mother's death. At school, he nearly beated up a boy until he died if no one interferred. When he turned eight, his parents understood he was not possibly educated by mankind and left him to die in the forest. To avoid an avengement, they left Skyrim after they ditched their son in the wilderness. He felt the need to kill when alone, and slaughtered bunnies with his own nails. The forsworn caught him and welcomed him in their cults.

But Maquiavel has a secret. He faked his death with an alteration spell, and let the Hagravens put a Briar Heart inside him. Then he did a surgery to himself and managed to have both the human and the briar heart, with no danger of an unwanted stealth death. Another of his secrets is that he may have feelings for Linn Sypho, even though he will deny it, he acts different when she is around. Kinder, more nervous.
    Misc: He is not welcome in any hold but Riften without wearing a mask. He is allowed in there because the corruption is too big to deal with a murderer. Always carries bear traps and poisons, along with automatic arrows and self-incinerating poison.

Enemy Factions: Nature Guardians

Quotes:
    "Ha! I was itching to cause pain!" (When a battle starts)
    "Ah... the land my people own... Reeks of death and hagraven feathers." (In the Reach)
    "Ugh! Children are so happy... No wonder I like to use them as meatshields..." (Near children)
    "This smell... We are near a giant camp for sure. The mammoths are great for forsworn rituals!" (Close to giant camps)
    "Already?! I didn't even rip your eyes out!" (When an enemy dies)
    "I spit in Kynareth's eyes by killing you!" (Fighting a spriggan or an animal)
    "Tell Kynareth she's a bitch!" (Killing a spriggan)
    "Make it stop!" (When a bard starts playing)
    "Riften... Skooma, thieves, Black-Briars... Everything you could want in a city." (In Riften)
    "Get lost you parasite!" (After being approached by a beggar)
    "Won't miss you." (When killing a human)

Most hated foes: Spriggans, Animals
    Weakness: His lack of interest in the others' well-being or life makes his trouble be forced to be dealt with all by himself, as he hasn't got really any friends.
    Strength: No scene is too bloody to shock him, and no man's life will be good enough to stop him from killing him in exchange of coin

Of course that if you don't want a rude character, or a douchy one I can always change to Beatrice, self motilation wont harm her much

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    I like him! And you're accepted:) So could you please add in the part of how the jarls men hired him for this job?

Writes-Many-Posts

Cidhna mine, captured for a long time, they give him a chance for redemption?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    This one sounds good, Kimrisvik! Mind having me back on th team?

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    You're always welcome Cap! As long as you can produce good characters :)

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Sweet. Had a new character in mind for awhile, one who I believe might fit nicely. If not, I can always pull another and try again. Without further ado,

Dolmas/Valen Hlerayn

X4AAGt4cZ9lRvp9ESNNCGudCAjkKjBsLTSbOCjJ-lTBwTGP84TpDrR5aQknuVVGSjQu20kx1Xnr67C9qzVvOo7FU0b9WBJPBpCqC0k6EjdOkzg6Y6VTOTK7yOw
    Race: Dunmer
    Age: 85 (Looks to be in his late twenties, thanks to elven aging)
    Class: Duelist, Werewolf
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Alignment: Changes with who’s in control.
    Skills:
    Major: One-handed, Alteration, Block
    Minor: Light armor, Sneak, Speech

Appearance
    Dark, blue gray skin. Toned, muscular frame, built from constant training and running from the law.
    A mohawk, but with short hair around the rest of the head. Clean shaven face. Two earrings on the left ear. Red face paint, which is tracing a scar, on his left eye.

iNe6sqyD7PJ0yLzw1X_Zfev7JWkylp9VnsaUhCmBGG9pOHLIJRSEE6XQqPQ2PPhPSFX9OEchggH4q48YwFmT73GrgGcR3kXSUL2kEly_YL8sMBBj-9SRkz4gKA
    Equipment

A similar style to what’s seen above, except with a custom made elven armor chest piece, boots and gauntlets of the same color as the armor plating above. Wields a silver cutlass, but is known to switch to an akaviri-style katana, depending on his mood.
    Personality
    Dolmas
    Dolmas is a caring man, mostly influenced by what Valen and that blasted werewolf blood could make him. He loves to be amongst friends and drink. He also loves the company of women. Charitous, and Chivalric to a fault.
    Valen

Valen is insane. Quite. Insane. He could, and probably would play a game of 20 questions with you before killing you, maybe even a game of hangman, where the stakes are death! But it all depends on how he feels. He loves to destroy things, kill things, and looooong walks on the ash! Can be seen as a cross between Cicero and the Joker, but this freak is in a class all his own. Truly not a person to be messed with.

Backstory
    One fateful day, in the realm of old Sheogorath the mad, a feeling he had not anticipated plagued him. He looked out amongst the Shivering Isles, at all the chaos and disorder he had made, but felt a tug at his mind. A feeling of...Boredom.

In a moment or two, an idea struck him. He looked out amongst the land of Tamriel, searching for the perfect specimen for what he had in store. Then, almost like fate, his eyes found a newborn dunmer, just named Dolmas Hlerayn.

He bestowed into him two “gifts”. First, he was plagued with a need for companionship. To feel that someone cares for him, and to care for someone else. The second, and by far most painful, was the plague of a madman. Sheogorath placed within him the powerful need to kill indiscriminately, mostly those he felt close to, or those he loved. These gifts went unnoticed, until one day he was playing with some other children in his home on Solestiem. He had finally gotten a chance to play with the other kids in his village. His family was overprotective, so it took some shoving to get him out there amongst the others.

They later came to regret it.

He played with the four children, and had a great time. Until they wanted to play hide and seek. They drew stems to see who was it, and Dolmas picked the shortest stem. While they hid, Dolmas began to count. After the count ended, a sudden change went through Dolmas’ mind. A hunger overcame him, and his senses began to heighten. He started to chuckle softly under his breath. Without any further delay, he found the other children, but what happened after...well, it is hard to explain.

Shortly after, he and his family were exiled, and Dolmas’ condition began to worsen. The second personality had developed a name. “Valen”. Valen was his, “Wild side” and Dolmas’ worst nightmare. Dolmas and Valen would constantly battle over control of the boy’s body, and many calamities followed every skirmish, finally ending with the death of both his parents.

This sent little Dolmas into a deep depression. He fled into the wilderness of Skyrim, where they had taken residence after their banishment. He remained their, hunting and surviving alone, for many years.

Somehow, he heard the name of another daedric entity, who could possibly be dealt with to end this madness that plagued him. Clavicus Vile. Not knowing that this whole mess was orchestrated by a Prince to start with, he took this chance to save himself.

He wandered into Haemar’s Shame, and found the statue bearing the Prince and his mutt. He spoke aloud, wanting something to help with his madness and incessant bloodlust. Vile listened and gave it to him. Unfortunately, it wasn’t what he had in mind.

Clavicus made Dolmas a werewolf, which added to the already painful bloodlust that he was experiencing. That night, an entire blossoming township in the Rift was devoured by poor Dolm, sending him into yet another fit of depression.

After exiling himself again for another twenty years, at the age of 85, he set out again, noticing that his self control was getting better. He began to do odd jobs and merc jobs to get money, and, in turn, get the companionship he craved the most.
    Most recently, he has been keeping his ear to the ground, waiting for any sign of chaos, in hopes of quelling it, or in Valen’s case, enhancing it. News finally came across from an unknown source that the Jarls of Skyrim are calling for men and women to combat a new threat. Mages and monstrous people were destroying the minds of the innocent, causing them not to only hurt others, but themselves. Sounding too much like what Dolmas had gone through himself, he headed for the closest hold, in hopes of joining up to end the nightmare that these mages had created for all of Skyrim, and maybe find a cure for his own madness.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    You're in :)

And tell me what colour you want to use. I'll use Silver.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Awesome! I'll throw up my colors when I get off work. It won't let me change my text color on my phone.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Dolmas, and this for Valen

blue 468

Hey been gone from the RP scene for a while and looking to get back in if you'll have me:)

Name: Aenar Secundia (Also known as Aenar Silver-Moon)

Race: Nord/Imperial (Mixed Nord mother, Imperial father)

Class: Warrior/Werewolf

Birthdate: 20th of MidYear, 4E 172

Dislikes: Thalmor(kind of racist to all elves), Vampires, Ale/Mead, Magic

Personality: Aenar is very hard to read man, from years of being hunted down and always having to watch his back he developed a very ruthless way to survive. Aenar isn't a bad man but is very misguided believing that the only way to survive is to look out for himself, though he does have a soft side and a very dry sense of humor.

Looks: Kind of a typical Nordic build such as having a muscular build though not as bulky as most Nords and only standing at 5'11. But he also has some Imperial traits such as tan skin, green eyes, and dark hair. Likes to shave when he can but while on the road he lets it grow out into a little beard. Scar going from the corner of his lip across the left side of his face ending at his eye. As a Werewolf he has light brown fur and green eyes, he is also short in werewolf standards standing at 6'9.

Fighting Pref: Fights without a shield because he thinks they get in the way and are to heavy, usually fight with a long hand and a half sword, he is okay in sneaking and is very good with a bow.

Equipment: Prefers not to wear armor but will usually wear leather jerkin covering a thin layer of chain mail and a grey cloak. Carries a hand and a half sword that once belonged to his grandfather and a hand made wooden bow.

Misc: Aenar doesn't know how to swim and is very sensitive about it, weary of magic from a failed attempt to conjure a familiar that resulted in him blowing up his uncle's house.

Background: Aenar was born in Windhelm just as the Great War was coming to an end, but he never knew his father because he was killed during the battle of Red ring when he was only three. He was raised by his mother but when Aenar was 10 his mother was killed by a vampire, Aenar only remembers the bright yellow eyes of the vampire as he jumped out his mother's window. He was sent to live with his uncle in Kvatch, Cyrodill his uncle was a harsh man manly do to his obsessive use of ale witch is part of the reason he doesn't like the drink, but was able to teach Aener how to fight and educate him due to the fact that he was once a member of the blades. By the age of 16 he was very skilled at fighting with a sword and shield, he excelled at battle strategy but was to hard headed to ever apply it. On his 18th birthday he was preparing to leave his uncle to go and adventure on his own but a Thalmor patrol came across their house and accused them of Talos worship, in an effort to save Aenar his uncle was killed and Aenar was sent to a Thalmor prison. He spent three years there constantly being tortured but he eventually escaped he spent the next 8 years of his life traveling around Tamriel trying to find his true "calling".

Name: Uerbuk or " Burned One" or Outsider

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Deep, dark green skin. Dark brown, red rimmed eyes. Crooked yellow tusks and the left half of he's lower lip missing exposing he's teeth. A cruel burn from he's left lower lip, down the left side of he's neck. Medium build for an Orc and about 6ft 2 tall. Has short, black cropped hair.

Weapons: Bare hands, using only what Malacath has given him.

Magic: None

Armour: Sleeveless fur armor with scaled boots and forsworn bracers. Wears a worthless wooden amulet shaped like a tusk.

Hates: Malacath, Orcs, weapons.

Fears: Fire, Malacath, Darkness, Magic (of any kind)

Strengths: physically powerful, capable of tearing enemies to pieces with he's bare hands. Loyal to companions

Weaknesses: Mentally unstable, claiming he's body is not he's own. Though he's loyal, he fears becoming close to people, in case he loses control. Due to growing up in a stronghold all he's life, its all he knows.

Bio: Found in the wilderness in Markarth hold, by the Orc shaman of Dushnikh Yal. The child being less than a week old, was named Uerbuk the Burned One. Due to being found with a burn on the left side of he's face. Uerbuk was accepted into the stronghold, but, was never considered a true Orc of Dushnikh Yal, and so could never be named chieftain. None the less the child grew in Markarth with he's "kin". By the time the child was 8, he had surpassed most of the young Orcs in, hunting, smithing, and melee combat, tho the child seemed ruthless at times, and grew distant from the other children. The elders scorned him, but could not abandon him to the Reach, as the shaman had foreseen great things in him. By 15 he was growing quickly, though no orc would choose to mentor him, he seemed to learn naturally. The chieftain gradually grew to like the "outsider" and taught him ways of Orc manhood. By 25, bad dreams and fits became a part of Uerbuk's sleep, constantly tormented by an unknown demon inside him. He sought help from the shaman, who told him truth of he's childhood and how these "dreams" were visions and that he should heed them lest the worst should happen. Night after night, Uerbuk tried to listen to these visions but could not make sense of them. Seeking help yet again from the shaman, she learned of a ritual, which, using her own mind as a medium, both could see these visions. However, a mishap in the ritual, caused Uerbuk to enter a rage that caused him to lose consciousness. Awaking hours later, he found the shaman torn to pieces in her hut, and he's own body covered in blood, he could understand the visions now, Malacath has plans for the burned one......

Misc: After murdering the shaman of Dushnikh Yal, Uerbuk fled east and kept running, not knowing what to do, nor where he was going, just ran. He lived for years in the wilderness, cursing he existence and revering, yet cursing Malacath. When a patrol passing through the mountains near Helgen, past he's hut were talking about recruiting of some kind, apparently heading from Riften to Markarth. Not knowing what to do with the remainder of he's day, Uerbuk thought he would ask them what they were talking about.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Hey Kimrisvik, mind if I join in? I'll probably be using the same character I'm using in the Call of Cthulhu with you at the moment, but give me a day or two to decide. I might just conjure up a whole new character :p

Writes-Many-Posts

Hey I won't be here for tomorrow until saturday (a week) I wasn't expecting that or else I wouldn't have applied. If you manage to create the main thread before I arrive, I don't mind if you guys go along and Maquiavel joins later. If that is not possible, I understand if you kick me from the RP

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Sorry for not posting this earlier, but I have been quite busy this weekend. And i won't be able to start up the IC before sunday night or maybe monday.

And you're both accepted. Just tell me the color you want to use, and I'll add you to the list :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts