• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

bard

Note:This is a simple fanficion story which may have spoilers for those who did not finished certain parts of the game. Also I would apreci- well in fact I would rather love comments, suggestions, opinions, etc about the story and I look forward to read and consider whatever you have to tell me but would be nice if you could post them in my blog entry about the protagonist of this story http://skyrimforum.com/sf/entries/blane-ghost-nightfall.50651/, the place where you also could find out more about him. In the end I would like to thank anyone who is reading this.

The Shadows of Night(chapter I)

As the night falls upon the beautiful Skyrim banishing the last sunshines from the land and replacing the warm embrace of the sun with the cold legacy of the moon, only few traces of light can be seen moving on a road, torches held by soldiers, not many but only 5 marching as if the emperor itself would be there, but it wasn't him, was a noble, for that's how the dominion's puppets are now called.
No matter how deep was the darkness o the night, it couldn't hide the soldiers' exhaustion neither the noble's satisfaction, was it because his black heart was feeling good in darkness? Or because he was having a horse with him? The soldiers stopped at the noble's gesture who was suspiciously looking around.
"Something wrong?" One of the soldiers asked curiously.
The noble grabbed the horse's leash in the same time when few birds left their nest from the trees "Nothing, keep moving, we must arrive untill the morning."

Deep in the forest, steps could barely be heard as someone was approaching the unsuspecting enemy, his eyes well hided by the hood he was wearing were only watching the people moving on the road just like a sabre cat watching it's prey.
In a matter of seconds, the shady figure caught the slow moving soldier off guard and stabbed his back. As the torch fell from his hand, the shady figure tragged him in the forest swiftly and silently.

The noise of the torch touching the ground was the only thing that the other guards heard and the only thing they could have seen. 2 of them got close to the noble with their swords unsheated while the other 2 walked to the torch looking around "Valerius?"
No answer, not from their friend at last, for as soon as the soldier finished the word, the other one fell on the ground with a knife in his back.

Fear was the only thing the noble could feel in that moment and the only thing he couldn't show, so he simply got off the horse and yelled "What is the meaning of this?!"
No sooner he finished his words than the assassin appeard holding a sword in each hand and approaching faster and faster, moment when the soldier that remained beside the torch charged at him with anger, anger that did not helped him as the assassin easily parried his sword attack and killed him with the sword from his right hand.
The noble watched horrified how already 3 of his men were laying down on the field and yelled at the remaining ones with both fear and anger "What are you waiting for? Kill him!"

The assassin waited paciently as the soldiers approached them and suddenly held his arms in the air, something that made them think he wants to surrender. Wrong thought, in a matter of seconds the assassin moved his hands as fast as he could grabing 2 knives from his back and throwing with brute force at the incoming threat. Was it luck or skill who served well the young assasin, because now the 2 soldiers were both laying down with a knife in each of their chests.
The noble watched terrified as the assassin was approaching him and suddenly climbed on his horse in an attempt to escape his fate, but it was too late, as soon as the horse begun to run, the assassin grabbed the noble's cloak and pulled him off instantly while the horse departed alone.

"Here! Take them!" The noble held his hand with septims in front of the assassin, but the effort was in vain, not for long was the noble's hand stretched to him, for the assassin immediately hit it making the coins fall beside the confuse noble.
"No ammount of money can cover what you've done, neither the attrocities you have commited. I don't know what informations you were going to give to your thalmor friends, but they will never have them."
After few moments everything went silent, the assassin was insheating his sword as the dead noble's face was touched by the first sunshines.

Hours later at the dark brotherhood's hideout, the young assassin stood straight in front of the door as a sinister voice begun to speak "What is the music of life?".
The assassin kept his original position and gave the answer immediately "Silence my brother."
As soon as he finished the words, the same sinister voice spoke again while the door begun to open "Welcome home."
An unmasked woman was waiting inside smirking as the assassins was walking down the stairs to her "So it is done?"
The assassin remained silent and showed her the golden ring that the noble was wearing.
The woman took the ring still smirking then after studying it, she spoke again "Well done young one, I wasn't expecting you to succed in a task like this, I'm sure the rumor will soon arrive to the dominion ears... As they will soon learn, Skyrim is no longer safe for them."
"It never will" The assassin said resolute as the woman gestured him to follow "Come now, you have to meet your new family".

As they went downstairs, the young assassin watched the strange people talking about.. who knows, recent events perhaps? He did not interrupt them, instead the woman did, to his surprise the "family" seemed rather kind and greeted him warmly in the end the misterious woman revealing herself as Astrid.
"Blane. Blane Nightfall, but you cna call me ghost if you wish" the assassin answered to the other people as he believed to be what they were waiting for. He did not had much time to think because Astrid spoke again "Oh an assassin working like in old times, I like it, now there is no need of nicknames between us boy, only trusting each other we will be able to finally stop the dominion before it's too late. I know you are eager, that's what I could tell for sure the first time I met you. That day will come I assure you, but it is not now, take some rest, im sure the initiation was tiring."
Blane simply nodded as he departed to his room hoping to take some sleep.

Last edited:

bard

Hunting The Dominion

Next morning in the brotherhood's hideout, the legacy of silence sat upon the whole place and maybe that was necessary since it was the time to eat.
Blane was sitting at one of the tables eating with a blank expression, in front of him was Veezara, in his left Gabriella and in the right Arnbjorn almost devouring his meat.
It wasn't long untill the silence has been broken when Veezara looked at Blane speaking with a smirk spreading across his face "I heard you scared that noble to death, wish I was there to see his face..."
In that moment Blane raised aneyebrow very suspicious, how could Veezara know something like this? The question that flooded his mind found an answer very quikly as Veezara understood his confusion "Don't be so surprised boy, Babette was watching you in that night, you didn't thought we would simply let a stranger do our job, did you?"
Blane looked back at his plate with the same blank expression "Not everything is about killing."
In that moment Veezara showed his annoyance "They are dominion puppets, they deserve all they get and more!" Blane had no time to answer this observation because then Gabriella spoke suddenly "Leave him alone Veezara, we are fighting to stop the Dominion, not to become monsters."
Before Veezara could have said anything, Nazir appeard suddenly with a serious expression "Silence you two! Boy, come with me, I have some tasks for you."
There was no doubt he was talking to Blane. He slowly got up leaving the table and following Nazir, as soon as they got far eneough, he finally turned around to face Blane giving him some weird paper "Here you have informations about your targets, names, dates, locations, I trust you know what has to be done. I will remind you, failure is not an option, each target has ties to the Dominion, but there is one who must NOT be allowed to escape. Belitid is a woman from Dawnstar, she is owning the mine there and I bet you know where the resources are going."
"The Dominion." Answered Blane without hesitation.
"Exactly, now go, you've got a lot of names on that list."

There were many names on the list indeed, but in the end it was a trifling job. The young assassins managed to get rid of them easily as the words care or courage weren't good for describing them.
However upon his returning, he had the surprise to see a visitor in the hideout, the so called Cicero was nothing like a normal assassin was, in fact he could even be considered insane because of the way he was acting, but Blane learnt to not judge anything untill he finds the ultimate proof and he was ready to find it since Astrid decided thet Cicero can stay even if the others did not agree. What made Blane to be suspicious was that this clown was the last survivor from the other sanctuaries, looks like even with their acts of courage, the Dominion still managed to destroy all of them besides the one in Skyrim, nobody else survived outside of the lucky Cicero. It wasn't the good time it seems, Blane was sent to an assassination sooner than expected, this time however was different, as their contact person said, the target was a bandit, but not a regular one and the young assassin was warned about it.

Alain Dufont was not a regular bandit, he was strong and cunning, enough to make him dangerous. The Dominion was using him for almost everything, to create chaos, to destroy important targets, to attack important places where gold is held. All of these just to be on the winning side, poor Alain really thinks the Dominion would share victory with a human.

As soon as Blane arrived in Raldbthar he begun to spy on the enemy.As soon as the oportunity came, he attacked the bandit camp and killed them using his swords, ony 2 of them had the time to try an attack since Blane managed to kill the others using their ignorance against them. However this was the easy part, entering the Raldbthar is harder than it looks, a dwemer ruin can be a deaadly trap if the one entering is unprepared.
To his surprise there weren't many bandits guarding this place, maybe some of them found their death to the dwemer traps or were killed by the falmers? It didn't matter for Blane, He managed to clear the place by using a simple "hide and stab" tactic, but as soon as he entered Alain's chamber things changed, there was a guard in a plate armor covering almost every part of his body. Beside him was Alain unsheating his giant hammer just as the gaurd was unsheating his mace and shield.
In a matter of seconds, the battle begun, Blane took some serious hits even if he managed to parry many other attacks, but he knew how to use things in his advantage and he did, once the guard attempted to bash him with his shield, Blane jumped on it and stabbed the guard in the neck with the sword from the right hand.
Alain wasn't surprised as he didn't stopped for a second to look at his dead guard, instead he charged forward to Blane who managed to dodge the attack very fast. But this did not helped him too much, Alain continued to attack his enemy as fast as he could with the great hammer. Blane avoided it 4 times but the 5th hit them hard making him fall on the ground.

Blane tried to get up but he couldn't, it was a powerful hit he just endured, Alain wasn't interested in showing mercy, he used this oportunity in an attempt to crush the enemy's head and is probably what would have happened if the young assassin wouldn't have parried the hammer with his both swords. THey were now involved in a game of force with Alain pushing the hammer attempting to reach the target and Blane trying to hold him back.
In the end, Blane managed to push the hammer to his left making the hammer to only hit the ground beside his head. No sooner did the hammer hit the ground than Blane stabbed Alain with his sword. In that moment, the bandit begun falling down slowly looking in Blane's eyes.
The assasin held Alain's head with his hand "I took no pleasure in doing this, you gave me no choice."
Alain almost laughed at Blane's words, clearly not surprised "My defeat... Acomplishes nothing... Is but a mere delay... A great cloud is coming upon Skyrim boy... An army of infinite power that will ravage this land! And there is nothing you can do... to stop it."
Blane frowned as he just noticed, Alain knew he will be attacked... but how?
Without any sign of fear is his eyes Blane replied "I've known true peace, I fought side by side with people of great courage and remarkable spirit... untill was taken from me. Let them come... For when the night will fall upon the forests of Skyrim, when the Dominion armies will be shattered, when their leaders will be at the edge of the cliff begging for mercy... I will be there whispering "No" I will be there to end their rule."
Blane left the already dead body of Alain on the ground sheating his swords and walking to the exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sah

bard

A New Threat

With Alain and the other targets killed, It was about time Blane would take a break, although this was not in his mind at all, he wanted no break, he wanted no waste of time, all he wanted was to watch the Dominion falling, with his own life if necessary. It was a strange feeling he had, the hatred he managed to feed for so much time... But in the same time he knew it was wrong he knew this will lead him to a wrong path, his strong will helped him control this hatred and do only what had to be done, he killed only because there was no other choice. But even the strongest rock will eventually be destroyed by a bigger one, no matter how strong-willed he was, with every suffering men, woman and children, his hatred for the dominion was growing and he knew that, his hope was that he will be able to finish his job. To stop the Dominion before his hatred would take control over him. Maybe he will suceed with his initial plan, or maybe his hatred will finally begin to control him and turn the man who was supposed to be a hero into a killing machine.

Once he returned into the sanctuary, Astrid blocked his way giving him an angry look. "You've returned, this means Alain Dufont is dead."
Astrid did not have to ask, although Blane was with them for a short time, she knew him well enough to know that he is someone who can get things done, he is either returning with a success, or not at all.
Blane nodded once but before he could say anything, Astrid continued the conversation in another direction "Good, now listen up, I have a special task for you."
Blane raised an eyebrow surely bothered by Astrid's words "If you send me to clean the base I swear I will-" He had no time to finish his words, Astrid's patience was surely away this time "Nothing like that! That clown, Cicero, I want you to spy on him."
Blane was kind of happy to see that someone else sees the possible threat Cicero seems to posses, though he had to ask "You really think that half buffon half assassin hybrid posses any threat to the brotherhood?"
Astrid crossed her arms frownng deeply "I do not know if for the brotherhood or just for me, but I heard him speaking few times in his room... Something is not alright here and I need you to find out what."
Blane blinked few times keeping a rough expression, even if he suspected Cicero, it was a waste of time, time that he could spent in any other way, he wasn't the only assassin around there anyway "Define "need" cause I still have plenty of work to do."
Astrid sighed deeply while she begun feeling questioned, something she didn't liked coming from the other members. "Look, I wouldn't have done this if I had another choice, I know you are more devouted than any of us in defeating the Dominion, but we cannot ignore a potential threat that could endager us all." Blane wasn't sure if he should be worried about Cicero, but Astrid was right, they were the last sanctuary and could not afford to loose.

As the night came, Blane entered Cicero's room while he seemed to be missing. His curiosity took over him as he begun looking carefully at Cicero's stuff, it wasn't long untill 2 voices were heard outside the room, one of them was Cicero for sure,ut the other? The answer could wait, Blane managed to hide in the coffin Cicero brought here at his arrival as quickly as possible.
Awkward how the coffin was completely empty, but it didn't matter for Blane at that moment, while hearing the 2 talking, he could notice the other voice's accent, it was imperial. The first question in Blane's mind was if Astrid could be right, what if Cicero was plotting against them?
Very soon the conversation was over and the two men left the room and the sanctuary aswell, Cicero was either so smart that he could anticipate when the others would be in missions, either lucky, or maybe even both.

Blaine finally came back downstairs where Astrid slowly came out from her hiding spot "Well, what happened there?" she asked curiously.
The young assassin got straight to the point although not very worried since nothing was yet proved "You might be right, he was talking to someone about a meeting in Volunruud."
Astrid's eyes begun burning with anger as she spoke "That traitorous worm! Have you seen the other man's face?"
"No, but I heard the accent, is imperial for sure." He said almost ignoring Astrid's burst of anger.
"I knew it! I should have never trust that-" Astrid begun while Blane felt that he needs to intervene "We don't know what they truly want, don't let your anger cloud your judgement, we need to investigate further before blaming him." Blane's interruption was rather a scream although his intention was to simply warn her.
"Leave that to me, I will find out what Cicero is up to, dont you worry about that. I have nothing else to ask from you, you may go." Said Astrid not even caring about the boy's warning. Blane knew there is nothing he can do at last not yet, thought he wanted to be wrong and all that happened to be just a missunderstanding, but was unlikely.

The sun dissapeard from the sky an hour ago, The serenity of Skyrim could have been considered a wonderful thing, although not for Blane, he was finding this silence rather disturbing and almost hated to hear every step he was making... It made him feel unsafe, exposed. Even if there was nobody else than him and the owl singing who knows where. Although being alone in the forest is not something an ordinary man would do... he was no ordinary man, and was proud of that, he enjoyed the beauty of Skyrim and almost prayed for a single noise to vanquish the silence from the land. It wasn't even a minute ago when he thought about this and a noise was heard, only if the noise would have came alone...

As soon as Blane heard the noise, the earth begun to tremble at his feets while the beautiful sight of the moon was suddenly covered by the giant dragon wings.
Blane's breath was completely taken, it was impossible... Could the legends be true?
He easily regained his balance as the dragon left without even noticing him. It was the moment when Blane begun to run in the same direction where the dragon came from, the frown on his face couldnt go unoticed, not even in the night and the speed he was running with was amazing, this could only mean that he must have been very worried and with good reason, if that thing was real then maybe the whole legend is real and in that case... The citizens of Skyrim are in danger.
After 15 minutes of running, Blane finally arrived in Helgen, or what was supposed to be Helgen, the so called village was completely detsroyed, the earth could hardly be seen because of the ashes covering the place, only ruins remained as a memory of a terrible tragedy.
Blane's eyes were dancing around at every place, in every destroyed building looking for survivors when suddenly a scream of pain surrounded the place. Blane ran as fast as he could in the direction of the scream but there wasn't anything he could do anymore, all he found was a burned body, was a boy? a girl? a guard? a citizen? He could not tell.
Since he was still a child, the most terrible thing in this world was the Dominion, or at last is what he thought. He was watching shocked still not believing what was going on untill he slowly managed to clean his mind, something had to be done and he was the one having the precious information, also Riverwood was close to Helgen, the dragon could return any time to finish the job and those poor souls don't even have enough guards.

Without a second thought, Blane went to Whiterun to warn the Jarl about the terrible threat and the faith of those who called Helgen "Home". All the journey he spent his time thinking how would he do that, his only clothes are those of an assassin and the guards of Whiterun would never let him see the Jarl dressed like this.
Once he arrived close to the city, he still remained undercover, he still had no plan, but his eyes were fixen on the girl who just got out, maybe she would understand if he explains. This idea seemed good enough untill he realised, a dragon? Who would ever believe. Blan had no time to finish his thoughts as something unpredictible was about to happen.
Looks like Blane wasn't the only one haunting the forests in the night, he could feel it and the girl could feel it aswell, the terrible smell of death.
An almost evil laugh could have been heard as the girl was out of the guards' sight "Silly human, you should have never left your precious city walls..." A sinister voice spoke.
Blane frowned as he couldn't exactly see if anybody else is around, but suddenly, 5 vampires came out of the dark, the red eyes watching the girl silently as the hunger for blood was becoming stronger with every second.

Without any other thought, the girl pulled out a dagger attempting to strike at one of the unknown attackers, but was in vain. The vampire caught the girl's hand with no problem, he easily disarmed her and pushed her on the ground.
One of the most scary spoke seeming prepared to feed his hunger "A pitiful death for a pitiful mortal..." He continued as a smirk begun to spread across his face "Didn't you know what terrors are hiding in the night?"
Not much time passed since the vampire finished his sentence and suddenly 2 arrows came one after another piercing the leg and then the chest of one of the vampires as he fell down slayed. "Didn't you know how cunning the night can be?" Blane's voice reached the vampires' ears right after the arrows hit their target. The assassin approached unsheating his swords while his face was impossible to be seen.
The Vampires seemed to have forgot about the girl, which was exactly what Blane wanted, surprinsingly, she didn't ran, she attempted to find her dagger while the supposed leader of the little vampire group focused his attention on Blane "You dared to defy the immortals, you dared to send one of us away... and now you just walk to your death? Is this courage, or insanity? You think you are coming as a hero when in fact you are coming as a prey!"
Blane kept moving forward showingno sign o fear "I come not as a hero nor as a prey, but as a ghost."
The vampires charged at Blane without hesitation, Blane also did not waited untill the last moment, he launched a number of powerful attacks at the first vampire who came close enough making him fall down lifeless.
One of the vampires managed to hit Blane with his great sword if he indeed was a vampire, but Blane never left his guard down, he still managed to parry some hits but then realised that the third was launching fire bolts at him.
Blane kept parrying and dodging untill he finally managed to kick the vampire with the greatsword in the stomach giving then a hit in the face with his knee ending by stabbing him with his sword.
Fighting humans was one thing, fighting vampires was completely different and much more harder.
As son as the vampire with the greatsword fell on the ground, the one with magic powers managed to hit Blane with a firebolt in his shoulder.
The mage-like vampire had a surprise as the girl stabbed him in the back while the other one attempted to kill Blane with his short sword, the attempt failed when the assassin parried the hit then managed to kick the enemy's hand causing the sword to fall on the ground and ending the vampire's life hitting with his both swords simultaneously.
The girl didn't had much luck this night, the vampire was still alive and caught her neck in an attempt to choke her, only hatred could be seen in the vampire's red eyes but he faile to notice that he was alone now.
Suddenly an arrow went into the vampire's back making him slowly fall on the ground lifeless.

After the battle Blane sheated his bow and looked around making sure that is finally over. The girl ran to Blane as soon as she saw his wounds seeming to examine them very carefully. Her hands were shaking, he could tell that she was no warrior.
"It's a deep wound, It will be hard to stop the bleeding." Said the girl with great concern while Blane kept his head down so that she won't see his face.
"Worry not young lady, I endured even worse, a little blood won't kill me." He reassured her backing away.
The girl caught then his arm frowning "No way, I cannot just leave you after saving my life, I live in Whiterun, is close and I can help with your wounds there."
Blane was about to argue but even if he dosen't want anybody else to take care of his wounds, this was a chance to at last enter the city, one step closer to warn the Jarl. Although his senses couldn't find peace being around a stranger, no matter how innocent that stranger is.
"Adrianne Avenicci" Said the girl suddenly breaking the silence. And feeding Blane's confusion "Hm?".
"It's my name." She said continuing to pull him to the city.

Last edited:

bard

New Allies

The night was still in it's full power, the streets of Whiterun were completely empty and the lights were barely seen on the streets and even in the houses. In that night, the noise of crickets were matched only by the steps of the two persons walking faster and faster to what seemed to a house.
"Here, just hold on a little longer!" The girl said forcing the door, not sooner she finished than the assassin spoke trying to calm her down "I told you, I'm fine. I've been in worse situations, you concern is not needed, neither medical-" Blane couldn't finish what he had to say and Adrianne intrerupted as the door opened wide "Get in and get that hood off, I will be back in a minute." She said pulling him inside while walking to upstairs ignoring completely his attempt to escape unaided.
Few minutes passed and the girl came back with everything she needed and without hesitation begun to bandage Blane's wounds. This would have made him feel better if the pain would have been greater than the confusion he felt. It was awkward... Beside the priest that raised him, nobody else ever tried to help him in any way, no mattre what he was doing or who he was saving.

"This should do, I have some potions that might help aswell..." She said while Blane's wounds were fully bandaged. What surprised him the msot was the accent... Pure imperial and still she helped him, the one supposed to be hated by the empire and the Dominion alike.
"Thank you." Wa everything that could leave his mouth in that moment, inside him, the feeling of confusion begun to dissapear slowly, he suddenly begun to see once more the good nature of humanity, the spirit that he admired, the spirit he swore to protect.
"There is no need of that.. I should say it in fact, you saved my life..." Adrianne said in disagrement before continuing to speak "So what were you doing here? If.. you don't mind me asking."
Blane almost yelled when he remembered the importance of his unnoficial mission. "I need to talk to the Jarl! A dragon attacked Helgen and Riverwood might be in danger!"
Adrianne looked at him with her eyes wide open "So it is true... Helgen was indeed destroyed by a dragon..." She said as an idea entered her mind "My father is the Jarl's Stewart, I'm sure he can get you in there but you will have to wait untill the morning, I don't know where he is at the moment and the Dragonreach is locked."
It wasn't a perfect idea, but it was good enough for Blane, though staying in a stranger's house wasn't exactly what he planned to do... especially because he felt like an intruder, as he always felt everywhere he went, though it was something different this time, Drianne showed him another part of human soul and made him feel that his "Stay on guard" rule was not needed here.

The girl broke the silence pointing upstairs "There is a free room there, not very big but i'm sure it will be useful, you need rest after that battle. You will find me here if you need anything."
"Adrianne!" Blane said before she could leave the room. "Those thigns outside.. are yours?"
The girl nodded while speaking "Yes, I am a blacksmith... Not the best of skyrim of course, Eorlund Greymane has that title but I do thing I am good enough."
"Oh" Blane begun while unsheating one of his swords "You think you could sharpen my swords? I'm sure I have nough money for-" Again Adrianne intrerupted before Blane could finish the sentence not even wanting to hear that world "No money is needed, i always like to help a friend if I can." she said finishing with a smile.
A friend... This world remained in blane's mind for the whole night as he sat in the bed lost in thoughts barely able to relax... A friend... Never could he have this luxury.

The next morning, Blane barely woke up holding his wounds, the events from the last night kind probably won't leave any scar, but he was tired... fighting the dominion wasn't easy.
After few minutes, few knocks in the door could be heard "Come in! I'm... decent." Blane said as the door opened wide and Adranne entered "I have good news! I talked to my father and he said you can talk to the Jarl today."
"That's amazing, thank you Adrianne... For everything" He wasn't the one to be good at showing what he felt, but in his heart those words were said with great joy, even if he didn't know it.
"As I said, always glad to help a friend" The same smile appeard across her face continuing "Oh I almost forgot, here are your swords, I also made some improvements, I trust you don't mind"
Blane made few swings in the air before saying anything and then smiled "It's perfect, wish I could stay for longer but I really have to talk to the Jarl as soon as possible."
Adrianne nodded in agreement leaving the room "Sure, just don't forget to come back whenever you need a better weapon and... good luck."

Blane took back everything he had and put his hood back on as he departed to Dragonreach, before doing that, he still left some septims where Adrianne could see them... friends or not, he wouldn't dare to ask favors without giving something in return.
Entering the keep, the dark elf responsible with the Jarl's protection stopped him with an unhappy expression "How dare you come here? The Jarl is busy and has no time for-..."
Jarl Balgruuf intrerupted immediately "Calm down.. I personally requested his presence... This man has news about Helgen."
The dark elf got back and let Blane approach the Jarl.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts