• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    First of all I wasn't asking you I was asking the other khajiit and I have no interest in skyrim's civil war and I doubt your worth much anyway

tomlfc2000

"A Khajiit can smell another Khajiit from a mile way. Your fur has the same smell no matter what. Let's return to camp to load the cart. Please wait my friend. I can act as a middle man. Please we will not survive without you. I shall not leave your side. Now stay still whilst I heal you." said Oppan

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Hmm if you say so I cast Mage light so we can see

tomlfc2000

"Thank you." Oppan says as he leads the way towards his camp.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    My pleasure

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Wait there was another dark elf here what happened to her

tomlfc2000

The group reach the camp and Oppan suggests the other 2 get some sleep whilst Oppan packs the cart.He then closes the man's wound so he will recover soon.
    (This is my last post for a couple of hours.:confused: Also we will wait for Wolfie before setting off:D)

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Got it c ya later then

Wolfie

(FYI Parven, most of us RP in third person :D Also, Oppan(sorry lol, I have a hard time spelling your username), my character is a Dark Elf, called Sarayn but Sar for short :D)

"What.. I can heal myself on my own." She sheathed the blades and ran over. "Worry about us later, Khajiit. Here..this should help." She handed him a small bottle of an evergreen-colored potion.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    ( sorry wolfie I will try to improve on that thank you for the tip)

Parven unsheathed his dagger and whittles away at a twig while resting in a tree branch

Wolfie

(It's alright, I was much like such when I first started RPing :D)

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Hey wanna share that ale asks Parven
    As he sheathes his dagger and grabs out some elvish wine wanna trade he continues

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Thank you dark elf maybe you aren't all bad

tomlfc2000

"Thank you Dark Elf. Now how about we learn each others name's hugh? The carts loaded up with 4 bedrolls, all you can eat in a lifetime, lot's of drink and a guard seat. We shall take ti in turnes to steer and guard the cart. When your ready we can be off." said Oppan, popping the cork off of the top of some Argonian Ale.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Fine then Oppan says Parven I'll rest for now I will happily take the night shift guarding or steering

tomlfc2000

"Thank you fellow Khajiit. We may trade on our way, yes?" replied Oppan in a voice that could have fluttered on for days...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts