• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

tomlfc2000

"Khajiit come here please... I have Moon sugar..." Oppar gasped...

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    What is it you want from me I would much rather torture this dark elf kill it and if I'm hungry eat her too

tomlfc2000

"Whoa calm down... I am hurt... there is a thief lurking around here... if you could protect me...I would have a great debt to you. Please help a fellow Khajiit..aagh!!!" cried Oppan

tomlfc2000

(Sorry the post of mine failed:sadface:)
    Oppan thrust his dagger into the thief's leg hoping to ingure him. "HELP ME Khajiit!!!" He cried as he crawled away and regained his footing. He turned to face the man...

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
    Maggothe Cries out in pain as the Dagger pierces into his leg and drops to his Knee, He Grabs his daggers and start to stand up and advances towards the man, but his now injured leg buckles underhim and he hits the ground he makes server futile attempts to stand up but can only seem to make it to his Knee.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    I throw my dagger at the thief's arm hoping to make an opening on his armor then drawing my dwarfish long sword the ebony of the sword catches the light from the fire as I advance towards the thief

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    I continue to advance but cautiously

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Why are you asking nocturnal for forgiveness

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    I shall not harm a fellow nightingale

tomlfc2000

Oppan tried to act wisely. Making this man an enemy would be foolish. He could be an asset. Oppan sheathed his weapon and he move into the woods moving forwards but he did so carefully. "Excuse me, I mean you no harm. Now please return your items and we can start again. So what do ya say? I shall not bare a grudge. I did not mean to harm you. Here let me heal you." he said pulling out a bandage and a homemade remedy.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    I would rather kill the dark elf then help it torture it the way they did to me filthy scum

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    That is where you are wrong fellow thief I am a nightingale and if you had wronged nocturnal you would be dead at my hand

tomlfc2000

"Because you are a a man who made a mistake that's all. No keep the gold and jewells. But I wuld like you to help me by setting off to the city on my cart. And the nightingale's sound interesting. You could tell me on the way. As for you Khajiit no that would be unwise. He has admitted his mistakes. He did not kill your family. His race did. What if it was the other way round. How would we fell huh? Wait did you say you are a nightingale? Oh no... do not kill or I shall kill you." Oppan said in a wise tone opening up a healing book.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    If you wish khajiit but answer me this how did you know I was khajiit I keep that fact hidden under my armor

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
    "maybe because your tongue is sharper than your mind.....and I am not like other dark elves, Khajiit. I support the stormcloaks and Ulfric, I worship talos, and I dont use magic. and why should I trust you? you stab me then want my Companionship? your probably gonna turn me in for a bounty." he says backing away.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts