• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

tomlfc2000

:Dragonborn:This is a new open roleplay for all Skyrim Roleplayers:Dragonborn:
    The basis of this is my character is a traveler from the Khajiit traveler from Eleswyr. He has reached the harsh lands of frozen Skyrim and is tending a fire at hte side of the road. He is a skilled thief and wears ragged robes. Please feel free to join.
    Have Fun:D

tomlfc2000

Oppan sat a t the side of the road, warming his ahnds over the fire. The profits he had made for the day sat in a little pille on the wood chopping block. He sat there and lay Moon Sugar at the side of the road hoping for buyers...

Wolfie

(Hiya again! :D Trust me, I'm not stalking you lol, was just looking for a new thread to check out lol)

Shar shuddered. The air was beginning to pick up again. The Dark Elf surveyed the area as she draped a robe top lines with fur around her arms and shoulders(Like the top of this, except a dark brown: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7820/clerickcoat182030xy8.jpg) and noticed a fire flickering not too far ahead. She crept forward, curious and wary, to investigate.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Well this cant be good as i stumble into the camp

Wolfie

Distracted by the flicker of motion to her left, Sarayn paused and glanced over, a hand resting on a sheath that hid her collapsed twin, thin ebony short-swords instinctively. She brushed the hard, worn leather. Her grip relaxed as she crept closer.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Wait who's there as I activate my night eye power

Wolfie

Great, Sar chuckled in her thoughts as she tensed slightly, turning to disappear back into the trees(see her class in my signature :D).

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Don't try to flee you dark elf scum show yourself

Wolfie

"Dark Elf scum?! she swung around and laid a hand upon the hilt of the conjoining swords. "You have a brave tongue," she scowled warningly. Half unsheathing the blades, she slid into the light, revealing a woman with light grey skin and dark, calculating eyes that appraised him with disdain at the comment. Her hair was silver with a slight tinge of mid-morning green. The blades were half-shown to be bone-white ebony, an odd combination, and it glittered with a faint blue gleam.
    She held a snort as she beheld a Khajiit. "Ha. Says the beastling to the elf," she said cooly.

tomlfc2000

(No I'm glad that some people joined it:D)
    Oppar looked up and caught a glimpse of two faint figures in the distance. His horse began neighing but was quickly hushe. He left it under a tree that protected the fire which he promptly put out. He took his Elven bow and loaded it with an arrow and gathered a satchel with Moon Sugar, Skooma and Juniper berries inside. He released the arrow as it flew towards the Dark Elf scraping her skin... "Stay where you are." he purred.

tomlfc2000

(Nice to see another player joining. Also good idea...:sadface:)
    Oppan heard his horse neighing again. What would it take for that horse to shut up? he thought as he taversed forwards again loading another arrow. The stupid horse won't stop. I wonder what spooked him. Probably a fox he thought to himself as he realeased the arrow helplessly as it span off into the woods. He turned to check on his horse back at his camp...

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
    Maggothe turns away from the camp having all he could see of value at the camp. He only travels a short distance into the darkness and he watches the fighting from a safe distance as he lays his treasures out on a log and began to add their values up, and drinking Ale at the same time chuckling as he puts the stuff back into his pocket.

tomlfc2000

Only a shadow greeted Oppan's gaze as he saw a shady character wonder off... H was now torn: whether to investigate the camp or to continue with the fight...

Wolfie

The arrow had scraped Sar's cheek. She let out an angered hiss and unsheathed her twin blades, separating them. "Is this what I get as a reward for curiosity?" she growled, glaring at the cat.

tomlfc2000

"Help me... I'm panicking... sorry... I mean..." said Oppan as he collapsed on the floor...

tomlfc2000

Oppan's big grey eyes opened. He saw nothing but the hazy sky. He lay motionless. But all the time he was fumbling for his ebony dagger. A plain one but it did the job. He hissed at the Breton and Khajiit so that the thief couldn't here him: "I am sorry, I didn't think. I thought you might be a threat, and I am sorry. But please help me... I may have a healing remedee around here somewhere for you Breton. As for you Kins man I have Moon Sugar a plenty. So what do you say, um?"...

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Woah what's goin on here I wake from day dreaming with dagger in hand I spot sar and say at least some one in their right mind will hurt a dark elf you things killed my entire family

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts