1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Telvanni Tower house

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Falmer19, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Falmer19

Falmer19 Active Member

This may seem like a stupid question but where is your bed and chest after you become a member of the house?

2. KattSand

KattSand Premium Member

I'm actually wondering about the same thing, there is a room with a chest, but no bed, just some barrels so I'm thinking this may be a glitch.

3. aussiegirlz

aussiegirlz Member

I posted this in the glitches since I completed this darn near a week ago and still no bed I googled it and found that you do get the room in the mushroom but for whatever reason mine did not open. IDK.

4. Falmer19

Falmer19 Active Member

Sorry to bump this, but I am to lazy to look through the glitches thread, so If any one is kind enough to answer the OP then I would be content. Thank you

5. aussiegirlz

aussiegirlz Member

From googling the quest people have said they got the room and others have said they got the bedroll - I don't know which one is true as it never unlocked for me which also seems to be a problem everyone is having.

6. Falmer19

Falmer19 Active Member

Thank you for replying. I really wish this would be fixed

7. Cylos

Cylos The Last Dragonborn

I have never found the bed, it is one of the great mysteries of Dragonborn, perhaps the information is in a Black Book.

8. Saozig

Saozig Hippy

Yeah, I don't know about this either. Majorly annoying. I can sleep in the steward's bed, if he's not in it, but I could o that before Neloth made me a member of House Tevanni. I have no idea about which chest I can use which would be a safe container. Talvas is my Dunmer's steward so I would think I'd get whatever he had, but nope. All the bed/bedrolls in Neloth's house are still marked "owned" and I don't trust any of the chests for storage.

Hope they fix this too. Bethesda interns, I hope you're reading this.

9. xaraan

xaraan Member

Same problem for me. When I finally was awarded a place there, I went to the bedroll and the room and both said (owned) though I didn't try sleeping in them.

10. Naginata

Naginata Huntress of the Shadows

All I saw was a bedroll too. I am assuming there is an awesome room for your character and we just can't get it. I'm a member of the House as well and have had no luck finding it :sadface:

11. Chickenman

Chickenman New Member

I found a bed and a chest in the telvanni kitchen that lets me sleep there even though it says the bed is owned.

12. Vangellis

Vangellis New Member

I give up looking. I use the tent and bedroll at the silt striders. SE of tel mythrin

13. Harc

Harc Nelecar the Spellwright

There is a glitch, I’m not sure whether or not the unofficial Skyrim patch resolves this or not, (can’t say yes or no for sure as I forget right now) but unless you have mod support there really isn’t any way to take up residence in Tel Mithryn