• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falmer19

This may seem like a stupid question but where is your bed and chest after you become a member of the house?

KattSand

Premium Member
I'm actually wondering about the same thing, there is a room with a chest, but no bed, just some barrels so I'm thinking this may be a glitch.

aussiegirlz

I posted this in the glitches since I completed this darn near a week ago and still no bed I googled it and found that you do get the room in the mushroom but for whatever reason mine did not open. IDK.

Falmer19

Sorry to bump this, but I am to lazy to look through the glitches thread, so If any one is kind enough to answer the OP then I would be content. Thank you

aussiegirlz

From googling the quest people have said they got the room and others have said they got the bedroll - I don't know which one is true as it never unlocked for me which also seems to be a problem everyone is having.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
I have never found the bed, it is one of the great mysteries of Dragonborn, perhaps the information is in a Black Book.

Saozig

Hippy
Yeah, I don't know about this either. Majorly annoying. I can sleep in the steward's bed, if he's not in it, but I could o that before Neloth made me a member of House Tevanni. I have no idea about which chest I can use which would be a safe container. Talvas is my Dunmer's steward so I would think I'd get whatever he had, but nope. All the bed/bedrolls in Neloth's house are still marked "owned" and I don't trust any of the chests for storage.

Hope they fix this too. Bethesda interns, I hope you're reading this.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
All I saw was a bedroll too. I am assuming there is an awesome room for your character and we just can't get it. I'm a member of the House as well and have had no luck finding it :sadface:

Chickenman

All I saw was a bedroll too. I am assuming there is an awesome room for your character and we just can't get it. I'm a member of the House as well and have had no luck finding it :sadface:
I found a bed and a chest in the telvanni kitchen that lets me sleep there even though it says the bed is owned.

Harc

Big Hog
There is a glitch, I’m not sure whether or not the unofficial Skyrim patch resolves this or not, (can’t say yes or no for sure as I forget right now) but unless you have mod support there really isn’t any way to take up residence in Tel Mithryn

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts