• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
As you all know, the Telvanni robes that Neloth wears are achievable after completing the quest old friends. (Loot Ildari) I was really exited to get them, but I am disappointed in the plopsty enchantment they have. But they still look cool. I was just wondering, what gloves, boots, and headpiece do you guys wear with them? I wear Heavy Chitin boots, and gloves, and a Gold Ruby circlet.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
If I were to wear a cloth chest, I would go all the way. Thalmer boot and gloves would do. A nicely enchanted copper-ruby circlet to complement the warm hues of the robe, then throw on some ebony skin for armor rating.

Harc

Big Hog
If I were to wear a cloth chest, I would go all the way. Thalmer boot and gloves would do. A nicely enchanted copper-ruby circlet to complement the warm hues of the robe, then throw on some ebony skin for armor rating.
I agree with your thalmor boots and robes. I find myself wearing them with everything clothing too, but I thought about why I would mix a Dunmer political Party uniform, with a Altmer Political party uniform. I also cast ebony flesh when in combat with robes :D

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Yes, but ebony flesh will be less effective if you're wearing armored boots and gloves. If not Thalmer boots, just go for some nice fine boots. Or the Jester's boots and gloves would also look smart with that set.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
i find it stupid that it has the heart holder on it..

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Yeah and the heartstone holder is only there if you play as a female character, which is what I'm doing, so I can't wear the robes because it looks stupid.

I'm excited for my vampire to get them now, that sounds cool!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts