• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
So, I just thought of this, getting into alteration for my sneak mage.. But I gathered a few 400 iron ingots, (my mage is filthy rich) and I thought, under cover, why don't I use telekinesis to throw these ingots, to alert enemies, kinda like Throw Voice? And for those people who say, JUST USE THROW VOICE YOU BIG FAT DUMBO, no, I'm roleplaying. I am a mage, not dragonborn. So what do you guys say?

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Why don't you just use useless objects in your inventory you really would never use? And if you're a mage, why do you have a few 400 ingots?

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Because of this idea. I have a save file before I bought anything. And useless object in your inventory... You'll run out. Anyways, do you think it might work out okay?

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Yeah it would, but I'd just use something more friendly to the roleplay aspects. Even with telekinesis wouldn't and Iron Ingot still be an awkward and heavy object to use? Plus, I think it would be a lot more funner with throwing jugs or cheese wheels or something else. It's all up to you though:p

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Ah, okay. Thanks for the input. I'll raid the the "Jarl's places." Plenty of cheese and jugs/goblets/plates/cups there. :D

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I'm thinking of the RP perspective. If I got hit by a Cheese Wheel, I'd be like "Wtf!"

Papzt

I'm thinking of the RP perspective. If I got hit by a Cheese Wheel, I'd be like "Wtf!"
And if you get hit by an iron ingot you'd be like:" oh, that's reasonable"....?
I think there aren't many objects which make sense. I think coins would be somewhat real

Sent from my GT-I9300

ShangTsung

that is a really neat idea, i never thought of carrying around stuff just to tk throw it.. my main gripe with telekinesis on this game is that you can't throw stuff that far nor can you throw it that hard, if you could tk throw stuff like u do in bioshock for example "which bethesda easily could have done" the tk spell would be one of if not the best spell in skyrim.. its a shame they didn't design it that way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts