• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
The stewards always act bored. Talvas could at least show some appreciation for me giving him a better gig than being Neloth's guinea pig, but he spends most of the day having a staring context with the smelter.

I dismissed Teldryn this morning. We needed to part ways, and my game's running a lot smoother now.

I was able to get KattSand's spam pickpocket exploit to work once, but after that, no luck. I gave him back the enchanted ebony helmet he liked, and he wore that, but when I took it back, he went back to a chitin helmet.

Also, when we were sneaking past Fort Dunstad to go kill a giant so I can get the lot of land in the Pale, he started a fight with the bandits patrolling the walls--how he managed to do that in between his constant bitching about how the Pale reminded him of Solstheim, I do not know, but it was another mark against him.

Did get one last chuckle with him when we went to Marthol and his comment makes me think, "Yeah, Marthol is a bit like Houston, TX, isn't?"

Docta Corvina

After hours of BS related to Raven Rock Mine, and a quick shot at the "Served Cold" questline, I finally got a Morag Tong hood for him...and the trick finally worked! :D I'm not ever giving him another helmet, EVER. He's banned from helmets. Forever. Because I said so.

He IS purty, btw. :oops: Love that facepaint/tatoos. As soon as the glitch worked and I got to see him, I had one of these moments (everyone needs at least one a week in this game):

tumblrlucmfqfrsv1qgs44b.gif

Swap out the newspaper for an Xbox controller. :p Thanks again for all your help!

Saozig

Hippy
After hours of BS related to Raven Rock Mine, and a quick shot at the "Served Cold" questline, I finally got a Morag Tong hood for him...and the trick finally worked! :D I'm not ever giving him another helmet, EVER. He's banned from helmets. Forever. Because I said so.

He IS purty, btw. :oops: Love that facepaint/tatoos. As soon as the glitch worked and I got to see him, I had one of these moments (everyone needs at least one a week in this game)

Just don't give him a helmet, not even to carry. That's how he went back to wearing a chitin helment with me and the spam trick didn't work again.

I do like his face.

KattSand

Premium Member
I'm working on getting the Morag Tong hood you mentioned. It seems like he's UBER picky about what he'll put on and it's frustrating - but strangely adorable. :p I should have it tonight and be able to try it. I'd upgraded helmets for him and no dice - so I'm hoping he finally obliges with this one. I mean, I have the PC version of the game so I in theory could wait til DB is released on it to use the console to do it. But, I'm impatient as hell. And fangirling him to death right now. :oops:

Man, Marcurio in my game wouldn't leave me alone about being my steward. :eek: I finally said okay, but I'm not sure he likes it so much. He always seems so bored when I check in on him haha.

Damn, it's been 10 days since I was here, christmas ruins my gaming and internet time :p I have my PC now so I'm waiting for dragonborn to be released for it so that I can have Teldryn and any other follower I want. The first thing I did was something I wanted to do since day one, forced Sam Guevenne to be my follower, who doesn't like having a daedric lord as a follower, and he is my favorite of the lords so I'm very happy about that. Teldryn, Marcurio and Sam as followers, doesn't get much better than that. Will also force Mercer to join my army of awsomeness, oooh yeah :D

KattSand

Premium Member

He IS purty, btw. :oops: Love that facepaint/tatoos. As soon as the glitch worked and I got to see him, I had one of these moments (everyone needs at least one a week in this game):

tumblrlucmfqfrsv1qgs44b.gif

Swap out the newspaper for an Xbox controller. :p Thanks again for all your help!

Like a said, it's been a while since I was last here, so congrats on getting the trick to work, I had a similar reaction when I first saw him, that face! Those tattoos! yum! :D

Adam Warlock

My Teldryn is now wearing Dragonscale Armor , boots , and gauntlets with an improved Morag Tong Hood and it looks like it was made with him in mind.

Unique comments for every Skyrim city and for each of the various enemies we encounter have added to his entertainment value.

Getting him to use a bow is a drawback as he much prefers to cast Firebolts from range.
Also , although he carries his Dragonscale Shield when traveling , he rarely wields it in combat and I have yet to see him block with it.

Agile and deadly with his magic , conjured Flame Atronach , and Blades Sword with Shock/Chaos dmg , Teldryn must be considered in the top 5 of all followers available , and clearly the best hireling(better than Marcurio imho)

I have also noted that he gets a very large number of charges out of his weapon if it is enchanted with destruction-based magics.

Companion`s Insight power doesn`t prevent fights erupting between Teldryn and my Dead Thralls because of collateral damage in combat but that`s a problem I had long ago learned to live with.

KattSand

Premium Member
I have also noted that he gets a very large number of charges out of his weapon if it is enchanted with destruction-based magics.
I too did notice this, I gave him a sword that I enchanted and man, I did not have to charge that thing for a long time.

Rachell Greene

I don't know where he keeps hiding those chitin helmits, everytime i trade items with him it respawns lol. But its really easy if you have 100 pickpocket and the perk to get equiped items, i gave him a dragonscale helmet, dismissed him and pickpocketed the chitin helm as well as any other helmets i gave to him and he wore the dragonscale helmet the next time i hired him. Teldryn is my favorite follower, he does have some issues following but he always shows up when im in a fight even if im like a mile away. I think the morag tong helmet looks best in either dragonscale armor or blackguard armor for those who cant figure out how to make him wear another helmet.
By the way if you missed out on the chance to get the morag tong helmet from that quest you can still get the armor if your apart of a unlawful guild of assassins :p

MrDSL

I don't know if it happened to anyone else but be careful making him a Blade. After I did he wouldnt give me the dialogue to be my follower anymore..Had to go back to a previous save.

For me I had to make sure the people I put in Blades followed me for free so the option would still be there after.

Also I didn't like that it changes his helmet to the Blades one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts